Fire punch 48

Won't even say a single word.

Yeap. He did it again.

fuck

Hey, at least we'll have some sex scenes if she survives, right?

Is she going to suffer for a few years before being able to control the fire just like him?

I have no fucking idea, user. I mean, look where we got from chapter 1.
She might endure it and I wonder how the whole cult will react to their god bringing hot bae to the village or her regen might turn out being not-so-strong after all and she'll burn to the crisp.

fuck off Director doesnt deserve this

this isn't real
right guys?

2real

I want to get off this movie theater.

she's either going to make his 8 years of excruciating pain look like a joke by shrugging it off within a week, or she won't be able to regen fast enough and die. there's not really any other way that this could play out whilst still keeping her as a character

>50 chapters larter main villain is dead, best girl is possibly dead and I have no idea where the fuck is this story going

For a moment I panicked. Then I remembered she's also immortal.

Laughing at those who dropped it when they were triggered by the trans development.
And when I remind myself that all of that is happening due to fucking Star Wars.

if she doesn't have Agni levels of regen then she's in trouble

His sister was too. It depends.

She's blown herself up before and was fine, so who knows.

maybe she could completely regen it off like Agni did with his left part of face which could motivate Agni to do it too

wait a sec.

>get Doma flames on you
>blow up parts of yourself that are on fire
>parts regen without the fire
>repeat until no more fire

am I on to something?

well if there's anyone besides Agni who can stand it it's probably her.
Remember at the train fight she said something about her regen being much stronger than Juda's once she removed the tech thing

The one time I actually predict what will happen in this manga it's this shit

That kind of thing was already show to work when Juda cut off her arm that caught fire.

Camera girl thought of something like that but Director said it would be no fun or so

new star wars movie, ofcourse!

I actually wonder if she will just leave at some point to find the tools and then cut her brain out.

I was going to say that he should cut her head off but her head is also on fire so...RIP Director-chan :_:?

They regenerate from the biggest remaining part of their head.

I'm on chapter 11 and I still don't know what the fuck is happening.

I'm at 47 and neither.

She'll be fine. Can't find the page but she blew her head up with a grenade. Boredom I guess.

no, not director
not like this

Agni loses virginity next chapter, calling it now.

>next
Highly doubt it.

I wonder if that will happen, since Agni was burned as a kid and didn't know how to react to the flames. It would probably make him feel like shit though.

This series is really unpredictable.

Don't worry, none of us do, either