How does this make you feel whites?

how does this make you feel whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6363/655
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>analyzing 20
>analyzing 15

they might as well have walked into a local gamestop to get every person for their study.

>2008
>fox news
>most likely opinions section

Typical nigger argument, saged

duh, we weren't selectively bred for centuries to be farm equipment

>not as diverse
>genetically weaker
Muh hybrid theory. We aren't the ones dying en masse from heart disease and gang violence. You even touch a nigger these days and the keel over from some cardiac problem.

>Analyzing Americans

It's a headline. Whites are genetically unique and genetically superior. You have to research genes in order to understand the actual terminology.

Just read the abstract and read past it if you want to know the translation errors that before a headline ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

>Genetically weaker

can survive cold winters
can drink milk without shitting pants
dont have sickle cell anemia because of poor genetics
have a job

niggers still wouldn't have the wheel if the white man hadn't given it to them

lol niggers

>genetically weaker
>muh we are all the exact same
Pick one mother fuckers

“thank god for sickle cell”

What's the point in claiming there are no racial differences but then doing shit like this?

>double think
The left can hold both opposite things in their mind at once with 0 dissonance. They never even question or wonder about their double standards. If not for double standards they'd have none at all.

>ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE
>durr whites are inferior

leftists please clarify, are there genetic differences in race or not?

Same thing with sex. There is no such thing as gender but men are the worst. There are no female or male features but fuck toxic masculinity and the feminine is goddess.

>All people are the same and all cultures are equal
>Fuck white people culturally appropriating everything they never invented anything

Analyzing the makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans.
20 and 15. Nice sample size dipshit.

i thought talking about genetic differences was taboo?

>fox news
>leftist

>big black Sup Forums man can't science
They're talking about GENE STRENGTH, not genes FOR strength.

neocohens are crypto leftists

>Americans of European ancestry

I wonder why we don't see gooks on here constantly taunting wypipo about ther inferer jeans

Ay im tryna sleep wit wy wimmin even doe TECNICLY dey got weaker jeans yo

>science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6363/655
>Thus, low heterozygosity may be a feature typical of archaic hominins, suggesting that they lived in small and isolated populations with an effective population size of around 3000 individ- uals (20). In addition to low overall heterozygosity, the Altai Neandertal genome carried segments of many megabases (Mb) [>10 centimorgans (cM)] without any differences between its two chromosomes, indicating that the parents of that individual were related at the level of half- sibs (2). Such segments are almost totally ab- sent in the Vindija genome (Fig. 1B), suggesting that the extreme inbreeding between the par- ents of the Altai Neandertal was not ubiquitous among Neandertals. We note, however, that the Vindija genome carries extended homozygous segments (>2.5 cM) comparable to what is seen in some isolated Native American populations today

>whites disadvantaged versus blacks
>will need pro-white affirmative action to correct
Sweet!

They're essentially liberals who are against abortion and gay marriage.

I'm don't consider myself white, but if I was I would feel unprivileged

Yes, Finland. Fox is leftist. They will ally with communists before nationalists every single time.

I'd be willing to accept this if they would concede that there are differences in races abilities.

But they won't

How could whites be genetically weaker if all races are the same?

Any race realist would’ve told you this. It’s a compensation that comes with the lower IQ. Jews and Asians have high IQ’s but are physically smaller and weaker.

>Selective breeding to work hard labour

How about they all go back to whatever African country they originate from, and use their strength to build a civilisation that STILL barely understands the fucking wheel.

It's obvious by the intellect alone.

Fuck off nigger

nobody said we were equal wh*Te dog

It's bullshit, as I've said the last 2 times I've seen this posted.

>negroids built the pyramids

its because its to depressing thinking about how nig genes will survive a million generations of bleaching and just produce tards and gang members

like we have to go through all of africa and shoot them all but even with them gone who wants to be in africa so who is willing to spend years ethnically cleansing that continent. millitary support will probably fall off after a couple months and whitey is to enamored with the middle east to help despite the fact hes the one in mortal danger of going extinct first

now post today

Sure, african americans are stronger on average than other americans, but the strongest people on earth are Scandinavians, Slavic people and Balts. Look up all the World's Strongest Man champions, all are Nordic, Slav, Balts or in some cases British. Some are even american, but never black american. Always white. Whites dominate strength sports. Whites are the tallest on average, and we also have the highest bone density on average. How diz make u feel black boiz

>genetically stronger
>invaded and enslaved by literally everyone

really activates the almonds

So, Rassenkunde is now legal again?
Great, let's start teaching our kids why the nogs are so fucking retarded, lazy, criminal and never get anything done.

SLIDE THREAD
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTS FUCK OFF
SAGE

Typical leftist ignorance of science, thinking that because a gene is labeled "dominant" it means it is actually evolutionarily superior. Dominant/recessive traits have absolutely no bearing on their practicality in the real world. The fact that whites have mostly recessive genes means that those genes provide a measurable survival advantage or else they would have been easily wiped out by dominant genes long ago.

>Libtard misunderstands implication of results; owns self

>Foxnews
>Facts
Pick one not both

>whites are genetically weaker
>built the modern world
>genetically weaker
>niggers claim that generally greater muscle mass is tantamount to genetic superiority

What logic should I expect of apes who demonstrate authority by destroying resources?

pol BTFO

>Fox News are niggers now

That's why when one asks me for a cigarette (or demands, as is more the case) I just say, "No, because black lives matter and these things will kill you!"
They kinda just don't know what to say after that and shuffle off.

not to mention sickle cell anemia

ill spell it out for you wh*Te subhuman
who has the dominant genes?

Sheeeeeeeeit

repeal civil rights

There is a correlation to heart issues and vitamin D deficiency.
Niggers are more lactose intolerant while also having issues with the melanin in their skin blocking the vitamin D you get from the sun due to living in more northerly areas.
I wonder if they're so weak and sickly due to being so far out of their element.

Now and forever.

Pyramids are literally a large pile of rocks. Sweet.

despite some Irish and Italian, I love being white, my white looks, and I think whties have the best bodies and faces of all people. I truly love being white and would not choose any other race or racial group.

>okay to admit whites are weaker
>not okay to admit blacks are less intelligent

>no actual strength measurement
>no intelligence test
>just gene testing based on an unequal and irrelevant amount of participants

Nothing since I own a history book. Your disgusting retarded people would all be dead from fucking monkeys if it wasn’t for slavery and the entire world babysitting you

Right in the middle of primary season for the Obama nigger corronnation
How fucking bad were the years 08-15?

yea yea physically weaker but mentally stronger.... so whats the news ?

Yeah our list of presidents are nothing but metzio negro hybrids

I've always thought whites had to compensate for their biology by being so violent.

This is why we have guns. Physical strength doesn't mean shit when you can kill someone from 100 feet away. It's the great equalizer.

>OP can't read or understand the article
lmao

Who would win? Tyrone from Watts behind the wheel of a McClaren F1, or Mario Andretti driving a Crown Victoria? What good is a high performance body if the person controlling it is worthless?

To those who think it's fake:

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Whites do not deserve to survive.

Oh look the nigger is pretending he’s Egyptian again. You were Chinese too right? Ah silly little niggers. Your retardation would be funny if you weren’t such violent scumbags

In other news, gorillas are stronger than humans.

We are also genetically weaker than chimpanzees and gorillas. At least the article admits there are clear racial differences although I will not hold my breath for the "Whites Genetically More Intelligent Than Blacks, Study Finds" article.

I'd like to buy a shotgun
Shooting mps conservatives, communists
They're all the bleeding same

Variation at gene loci does not imply that you are genetically stronger. Variation at key loci that have highly conserved sequences could be disastrous these people are idiots. Look at the black preterm birth rates! (these are often indicators of poor genetic compatibility and changes at key loci). Pseudoscience bs.

t. Biologist

>"""""""""""genetically weaker"""""""""""

>empirically more successful

GEE, HOW IS IT ONE DEFINES GENETIC SUCCESS AGAIN?

If you know the genesis stories of these groups (african AMERICANS vs euro AMERICANS), this is not weird. A comparative study would be to test like 20 europeans from varying euro states and then only people from the congo. Also groups with more recent evolutionary stress will have more recessive and deleterious genes which is mostly a pro-white argument as it means whites did undergo substantial genetic change recently.

We live in a fact-free culture, user.

Blacks who's ancestors were raped by the white man leaving white genes in them are more genetically diverse than us, wow what a surprise.