ITT: Post your country's worst human exports

Leaf-fags need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trevor-noah-went-on-a-3-minute-rant-about-the-power-of-the-vagina_us_58add7fbe4b04a0b274f231d
youtube.com/watch?v=1UD33MfK3Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=fOWCnMwBJL0
hooktube.com/watch?v=fOWCnMwBJL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Babies.

kawaiiii

Yeah you could have kept him and we would have been just fine. Something about a foreign comedian constantly critiquing American politics fundamentally rubs me wrong too. Its like when you make fun of your little brother, vs when someone else does it.

How you guys doing down there btw? Race war yet?

We are actually fine race wise, it's just cuck fucks like him we have a problem with.

I even made my first black friends on new years.

What is with the burgers importing all these TV and journalism personalities and pundits? No one wants to do these jobs anymore?

I've only watched the Daily Show once, and he was bitching about getting pulled over in a Tesla.
It came across as tone deaf, but his regular retarded audience probably nod their heads in agreement
Jesus Christ

Americans.

she's cute though

Don't you have some Irish throats to slit??

Liberals like to pretend they are better than everybody else so the sheep need an wise elder from the "enlightend old continent" to preach to them.

It's even worse in europe. The "Lefties" are so condescending towards America they suck up every sneeze of Krugmann and Obama like its mana from the gods.

>We so smart, them so stupid

The guy is a fucking moron of the highest caliber.

When he does "comedy" shows over here he pretends to critique the blacks here, then goes back to his American home and sucks Hillary's clit.

wat

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trevor-noah-went-on-a-3-minute-rant-about-the-power-of-the-vagina_us_58add7fbe4b04a0b274f231d

read this dude

it's easier to wait them out

I keep getting disappointed. I've started to talk to some car guard on the regular and he won't stop lying about it being his birthday in hopes that I will give him money for tik, he keeps offering that shit to me too. Black people seem more happy to be greeted on the street by a white person though.

Was the car guard a coloured? I lived in the cape for a while and don't trust them.

Zulus in KZN are generally good people.

I read a few sentences, like I said, guy is basically brain dead IQ wise.

He's like a few steps more cucked than Colbert.

I have no fucking clue. Acts like a coloured, looks like a coloured, has coloured hair but black skin. I guess that's why the coloured demonym exists.

>Zulus
>good people
my friend this doesn't add up at all

You must have misread the OP, as it stated worst, not best.

My wife was a Korean export (so maybe I am biased). Just because your own people don't adopt your own babies doesn't make it a bad export.

when did he leave America?

Pic related; A true patriot gone rogue.

I like making fun of bongs as much as the next guy but that picture is the opposite of that. That's an impressive kill count.

Americans.

When the bongs exported him to us we just exported him back

Goddamnit I hate that repetitive fuck.

I have a very good friend who went over to a super liberal city.
They find the law enforcement presence everywhere very overbearing. We're anarchy compared to what they have.
There are some good things though. Like walking in the street at pretty much anytime anywhere. Which I /REALLY/ enjoyed.
He does find the peer pressure on politics insane though. We're not PC in South Africa.

ARE YOU READY Sup Forums?
ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?

youtube.com/watch?v=1UD33MfK3Xg
>Yao Cabrera
>The most hated eceleb this small piece of hell hole has released into the world

very time I hear that awful language I am reminded why I took French in school instead of Spanish or Portugese

We finns would like to apologies for releasing proto-Merkel v0.80, codename:Muumimamma, on to the world and setting a stardard for the liberal woman leader meme.

In our defense this was largely due to mismanagement of the globalism movement which left the previous president with little to do with stripped powers so it focused on the making Africa a bigger problem and thus increased liberal influence and coal burning.

Because spanish is harder?

>Bazrath
That's Bolg, you pleb

The vowel at the end of every word just makes me want to drown in my own vomit and that too.

Sorry guys.

>Leaf-fags need not apply.

Go fuck yourself. I vote for this worthless sack of shit right here...

If you wanna see a crazy funny black SA comedian then look up Loyiso Gola.
He's a fucking madman.

Ernesto Guevara Lynch, born in Rosario, Santa Fe province in 1928.
I'm very sorry as a fellow Santafesino.

>muffled jungle book song playing in the background

Dude...how can you expect that somebody hear can even start to understand what that stupid brat is about?
They can not even understand him...and for the better.

For some reason I feel a little pride in me. Maybe it's the communists we killed.

I think he means the show is broadcasted in different countries.

I think retards are more likely to believe fake news if someone with an accent is on the tv

kek

Did you like him more before he went overseas?

Stalin

fuck you kangoroo fucker, this is our hero, he built an ethno state in his basement

that is import, not export.

That litle cunt's voice is enough to cringe your spine out of your back.
I literally sounds like someone was grabbing him by the balls and squeezing, worst thing is he actually thinks he's talented.
Jesus fuck

Lenin

any of these 2.

It's okay, I understand your guilt.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOWCnMwBJL0 | To not give clicks: hooktube.com/watch?v=fOWCnMwBJL0
Real Time with Bill Maher: New Rule: Brit for Brains (HBO)
>In his editorial New Rule, Bill Maher explores America's infatuation with British accents.

this shlomo and his degenerate movies come to mind