Gantz

Who is the best girl?

TAE-CHAN

The most useful, Reika.

Undisputably Reika

Reika.

Would you waifu'd her?

Lara Croft

Has anyone ever wanted to fuck one of the aliens? Because I do. Like, so much, damn.

Reika was such fanservice though, she got as fine an end as she deserved for the fucked up thing she did.

Rieka.

Everyone that was not Tae

rude

Are Gantz threads more Frequent now?

Do you have a problem?

kuruno is the best girl

Reika > foreigner > Anzu > Lara > Kishimoto

Reika.

No other choice

I see what you did there

Tae

I want to fuck the Tengu alien

yeah but not as much fanservice as all the others

This

>yfw female Kurono's manga flopped

Nishi

Pretty much.

Though credit to Lara for doing about as well as she did against the Buddha alien.

I haven't gotten into it yet but what's the problem with Gantz G? I heard it was absolute shit.

I´m pretty ok with this. Mary was a great character.

Tae
Confirmed swallows

Checked

Not at all, I love gantz threads

Tomb Raider > Reika >>>> shit > Kei > Tae chan

Always annoyed me how over himself he was considering how weak he really was, he had nothing. Being strong in the Gantz world came down to 50% weapons and arsenal, 30% attitude, and 20% skill. He had the attitude but that's about it.

No, I argue that being strong in the Gantz world comes down to 100% sword. Everything else does not matter.

Lara Croft.
First anime fap.

Osaka hentai artist

>no Sadako

She's a good split between faithful and caring.

Muscle Rider

None.

it's ok so far, they start from the beggining basically, it's easy to say it's crap but when compared to the original because when people think of the original they thing of the ozaka arc or some of the later ones.

brawler autists were the best thing in gantz

you said it.

My nigga

Come ill fight you bitch

I'm reading this currently
Why did they not revive Kishimoto? Also pic related is the hottest yet

Well, both MC know that, given Kishimoto's failed suicide, there is already one alive and they even encounter her, so you could argue that they just wanted her to be happy and ignorant to the whole mess.

The truth is even Oku forgot about her,
given that both Kei and Kato already have more love interests and with no need for more giant tits, so he just dedicated a couple of panels every once in a while

He was objectively the best player. Stealth mode, manipulating other players to get his targets etc. He just didn't have luck

The best player in a small pool of scrubs. But overall very weak.

>tfw Oka was a stealth player like Nishi
>just like Nishi he got btfo when he couldn't 1 shot the boss

Nah, he was a straight pussy cunt,
But that was one of the points of the manga: anyone can die, and anyone can survive, even by being a stealth coward

Nah, Oka was op. Nurahiyon was even more op, though

idk user, he didn't fll after his first attack

Kaze

Oka also seemed to lead up to some inconsistencies. You'd expect that with every 100 points you'd get a new cool weapon, but seems like the Gantz technology had less than 7 'high level weapons'.

There's the big gravity guns, the motorcycle, the big suit and the robot. That's only 4 since the sword didn't seem to be a high level weapon. So what the fuck did Oka win after winning the game 7 times? More of the same fucking guns that don't do shit?

Also, he sure as hell was strong because he had gotten the fucking robot and big suit but without those 2 he becomes about as weak as everyone else for the most part.

I'm so happy to hear it, because it was me

Maybe he resuscitated someone or had other weapons that we didn't see.

>Nah, he was a straight pussy cunt
This

They're all bad.

Why is there a dog there? Is she a bitch?

Why did he fuck the giant chick?

Holy fuck, that's real?

I thought that was some made up Yakuza shit

So people got mad when Reika didn't revive Old Man. But he made it clear he didn't want to be revived so he could be with his dead wife.

It was dumb to have a 2nd Kurono and I think it was just an excuse to have a Reika sex scene, but who should she have revived instead?

The first one seems the most plausible but kinda weird considering how fucking amoral Osakans were. The second one makes no sense because we would've seen those weapons in the final arc.

It's crap, and it got cancelled. Turns out that Gantz is pretty boring when you already know absolutely everything about it. It also looks worse and has pretty bland characters.

The panda, they're endangered after all

Izumi.

this one here