When will the ANGLOS stop their illegal occupation of the MALVINAS and return them to their rightful owners?

When will the ANGLOS stop their illegal occupation of the MALVINAS and return them to their rightful owners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_history_of_the_Falkland_Islands
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155097067/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just wait a few more years then buy it from pakistan in exchange for a few goats and sheep

When you bring your economy enough to buy or construct real battle ships and aviation.

When you scoop the skeletal remains of your lost sailors out of their watery graves, put them on a new ship and have them oppose our massively expanded presence in the South Atlantic since 1982.

las valvinas son ingles

8)

when you build a bigger navy and airforce, and tell the to fuck off.

btfo

If you want them, take them by force. If you can't take them by force, stop whining like a little bitch.

Can you understand this or do I need to translate it your native language, Swahili?

Las Malvinas son inglesas.
Te rompieron el culo, deja de llorar negro cabeza de pija
Sage

didn't the islanders vote in a referendum a few years ago on whether to remain british or become argentinian and it was like 96% remain british

your argument essentially comes down to "reeeee gimme yummy yummy land :[[[[[[[[[["

you got me to reply so a solid 3

On 21 January 2013, Santísima Trinidad suffered a broken valve which resulted in the flooding of six compartments. The flooding was beyond the capacity of the pumps and the crew were evacuated. The ship took on a 50 degree list and sank at the moorings. Decisions are yet to be made on re-floating the vessel. Santísima Trinidad was in poor condition before she sank; the ship had been cannibalized to keep her sister Hercules operational, as the British refused to sell the Argentines spare parts after the Falklands War.

mort à l'Angleterre

shitskin anglos think like they're still an empire

i used to work in finance in the markets making millions till i retired at 28. The biggest thing was confidence which argies will never have because they are a third world country. We have 70 million people living on a sheep farming island with terrible weather and a short hop from greenland. We are the worlds 6th largest economy (and that is 2 months ago, post brexit post downgrading) , we make nothing we sell nothing we just have confidence.
When people asked where i went to school they all meant which of the private, eton, chaterhouse etc. But i didn't i went to local school and still made it.

All the world wants is people to lead them and the British are the best in the world at that.

lol please invade again so we can help the British kill your soldier just like the last time.

BIX NOOD

They are called the Falkland Islands, now fuck off.

Argentina, decime que se siente
tener en casa a tu papa.

Te juro que aunque pasen los años
nunca nos vamos a olvidar.

Que el Belgrano se hundio,
que el Conqueror te vacuno,
que estás llorando desde las Falklands hasta hoy.

A las islas puedes ver
pero nunca las vas a tener
Y tampoco nunca blanco vas a ser

You lost a war to Ethiopia.

The Falklands are British. And always will be.

Sort yourselves out, Argies.

not relevant to what I wrote
looks like your few brain cells are dead

You are aware that to this day the sun still hasn't set on the British Empire right?

I would like the eternal anglo to disapear from this continent but they just won't hand over the malvinas no matter how loud you whine, my white friend. If you want the malvinas so bad why don't you build a competent army and air force and take them by force... you know like in 1982 but this time do it right

lmao you can barely rule over your country and still think you are an empire

Remove biscuits and whatever the argies are eating

... you mean the anglos?

At least we don't have literal bags of shit left in the street because of organised crime Mario.

H892 FKL

I’m is way more cucked now than 1982 you could probably win his time

BTFO you diego wop.
U mad because the krauts had to come bail your asses out in Africa?

Never. They are rightfully British owned. Stop trying to steal their justly acquired territory

Come on black and tans cunts you heard the man

*Checks flag*
You're really gonna lecture us about fallen empires?!?!

The FALKLANDS are entirely comprised of British diaspora. Just give it up.

It’s 10% Spanish

Witnessed!!!!

Checked

fuck you arg*ntine subhuman nigger
i have to tolerate this flag because the retard who coded the flag algorythm doesn't count my location as Falklands but rather argentine
so i have to tolerate getting called a nigger like you are bcause of this shit flag system, and im not a pussy to want to hide my own flag
you fucking subhumans i hope you get invaded and genocided by britain, even brazilians are less terrible

The Falklands belong to Norway!

This is an official warning. Remove yourself from our land or be removed.

You don't seem to understand
It doesn't matter if You're Argentinian, if You're Japanese, if You're Nigerian or Russian
The Fatherland MUST be greater (wich obviously implies taking land that isn't inhabited by your people yet)

>checked

disappointing get, but checked.

How will non-whites ever recover?

Maybe if you pretend to be Jew they'll give it to you.

Too bad you're soon to be led by muzzies yourselves. Doesn't matter. we'll take over from here

Never

Fucking hell those numbers, Argies on suicide watch

Pleas cry for me Argentina, the truth is kek has left you

Wow, it's over, and it's British. Rule Britannia.

English people ruin everything

Italy's cowardice is always relevant.

Never. The Falklands are British.

Cant believe they tried to kill him over it. Cant handle some banter.

Reee, fuggin fat Brits stole our land and lost it to jungle Nazis.
We shall return with a battle plan.

Are you telling me youre posting from the Falklands right now but they didnt have the common decency to assign some kind of British Overseas Territory flag to you?

Haha, for reals? The Falklands doesn't have their own geoflag on this site? How come?

don't worry. with our government they are gonna give them up soon.

What a faggot cuck. You dont root for your team when theyre only winning. You root for them regardless. This man knows nothing of true patriotism.

ITT Argie Bargies

UMA PIRATA
M
A

>this is how lefties feel about America

Disgusting senpai

they do have it but its not assigned to me for whatever retarded reason
ive seen some dude from uruguay complaining he had an argentine flag as well so idfk

Tbh. The Argie army didnt put up much of a fight but their navy sure gave the Brits a run for their money. Still lost, but it was a good fight.

how seriously is the Argentinian claim for the Falklands?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_history_of_the_Falkland_Islands

Probably have an argentine isp

those digits tho

>settle the land with Brits from Scotland and Wales
>majority of the population is Brit
>o gee who would've guessed they voted 96% to remain with britain

Dont you have some land of your own to annex back ? You krauts are fucked.

No but for real it's ours.
It was ours from the first settlers who were british.
Besides the OVERWHELMING majority of people who voted in their referendum wanted to stay with UK.
I believe 3% wanted to stay with argentina.
Stop bugging them argentcucks.

Well yeah, so proof the Falklands is British Territory, not Argentinian.

HOLY DICKS
Falklands is British Clay forever, keke demands it.

not having it back you daft southern argentine cunts

When you manage to successfully invade it,spic.

No bully Argentina.

You can have those islands, my white friends.

You can have them if you send over 10,000 qts.

Screen shot this before it gets erased fuck mind control

even kek plays by "finders keepers"

sending love mate. take care

BTFO

Leak isn't racist shit fucks you think lucifer would waste his time fighting wars when there is prime pussy to be eaten!?

The thing i find the most funny about the whole Malvinas discussion is how the average anglo takes pride in the illegitimate occupation of foreign land.

An illegitimate occupation carried on not by him, not really by him, but by the british goverment.

That is the same goverment that fucks him in the ass with immigration, anti-white policies, tv licenses and a whole bunch of draconian regulations that turn the U.K. into a dystopic shithole.

I feel sorry for you, that the only thing that brits can be proud of anymore is the fact that a bunch of sailors are squatting in a pair of tiny islands near the south pole that belong to a 3rd world country.

Fair enough m8. The thing i find the most funny about the whole Malvinas discussion is the intense Argie butthurt.

Check 'em.

Shut the fuck you monkey. The only thing you have to be proud of is the jungle Nazis you still harbor. You can never be white. Chile is better than you. You lose and you'll always lose. Nothing but a nation of losers. Kill yourself.

not really.
Yes

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155097067/ Screen shot

It was uncolonized when we discovered it. Get over it.

when your actually white (never)