youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh my god. Can this dysfunctional fucking world end yet. FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

/ourstreetshitter/

planes don't need pilots to do anything but observe for 90% of the flight

Autopilot keeps it level so they would have been safe until the fuel ran out

Yes, they would have been safe for a while, but pilots still should not leave the cockpit totally unattended ever.

BASED

Thank you for flying Pajeet Airlines, come again.

how can he slap

wait arent the doors to the cockpit supposed to be locked in flight. who the fuck is this bitch opening the door for ahmed to highjack it? god damn it india your suppose to know better. generations of fighting muslims and now you just bend over for them and beg them to take you

No moron they have to monitor the systems and handle the radios and occasionally correct aircraft speed, altitude and heading if requested by ATC

those fucking Pajeet could have been on a collision course with another aircraft for all they knew

Exactly this. While the flight crew are bitch slapping each other and running around the plane in hysterics perfect opportunity for some muzzie scum to jump into the cockpit and make a plane of peace statement.

lel indian accent always kills me

How is that based?

to be fair nobody wants to be locked in a small space with an indian guy for 11 hours

>yfw never no accident so aircraft investigations TV show can never redpill normies on women drivers

roastie detected

What floored me is that some jets are equipped with auto land.

>I can harass a woman whenever I want, but if she playfully strikes back, I'll knock her the fuck out

> be dumb slut who hangs out with dumb retards
> get punched
there's LITERALLY nothing wrong with that wemb, m'roastie now post your smelly tits or fuck on outta here

thot status: patrolled

Bitch deserved it.

How can she slap??

Based streetshitter keeping the pimp hand strong. Gonna take a knee and dab to based poo in loo rejecting the bitch lasgnas

The female condition is universal. Putting her in a pilot's uniform does not negate the female condition. She will cause drama and need a slap or two to keep her from over indulging in the female condition.

el clasico

>All the whiteknights swarming the guy after he used the pimp hand to put a slut back in her place.

Truly India is the most cucked nation.

What are you going to do about it?

That's literally being an asshole. The roastie doesn't even do anything to the LE BASED beta faggot who sucker-punches random people for no reason. But then again thats a woman who is alone at night, smoking and is probably a whore as well so who am I to judge.

this made my evening ty Sup Forums
HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

roastie what the fuck?
don't run in here with your inflamed yeast effection of the nether regions, then ask me what "I'm" supposed to do about it

Shouldn’t slap your coworker. Don’t care what’s between the legs. Losing your cool like that is nigger tier.

>What are you going to do about it?
What the fuck is this question.

Why does she slap?

>Don’t care what’s between the legs
What if it is a dude and grabs your cock, You're not going to slap the faggot?

>effection
Lmao

HOW CAN SHE SLAP???
HOW CAN SHE SLAP????

That’s a violation of the NAP and I’d immediately send my crack addicted child sex slave assassins after him.

slav betamale rage is a separate issue, of course, and it definitely stems from being a balding slavshit faggot with a soybelly who doesn't get laid for shit
but if you as a roastie wanna hang out with guys who look like they're security guards at a grocery store, then domestic violence outside the club is what your thot ass is gona get

Exactly what I was thinking famburger, I didn't think the pool in loos would be that whiteknighty

always assert dominance césàr

This was the first redpill I remember swallowing when it first happened. Now I just hate all women.

>alone at night, smoking
And hanging out with them and throws a lit match at the guy. Somehow running half naked in ghettos at night is plain asking for trouble.

Why is he a beta now, fritzlum? You'd stand idle while a slut threw lit matches at you?

This is exactly what happened on board MH370 and look what happened to them! Where are they now?

you'd think so, what with how they treat their wives. but the men there are generally thirsty as fuck compared to every single other country.

just go look up nightclubs in india

Gee, I wonder who is behind this television show?

They just wanted to see bob n vagene pls, can’t you sympathize with that?

It is pretty beta how that pasty slavboy got shut down, yes, and the following violence chimpout at someone 10 times weaker than him is double-beta
It was still absolute based, don't get me wrong. Beta-based. I laughed
And me, well Sluts don't throw matches at me, because I'm already hot as fuck

Who one keeps company with tells me everything I need to know about that individual. She chose to hang out with hyper-agressive gutter trash instead of a supreme gentleman like myself. She like most women probably got her knickers wet when that same man beat the shit out of a beta who tried to flirt with her earlier that evening. She gets no pity from me.

Don't tell me she didn't see the warning signs. There are always warning signs that an alpha is about to go full roid rage.

How many more buzzwords are you gonna use? Go back to /r9k/

Phahaha and you dare call others betas. You could get mauled by a woman and you would not dare touch her. Silly mongrel.

This guy knows about thots and thot patrols. 90% of "violence against women" is earned by the woman every time.

ta da!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindass
-"Owned by the Walt Disney Company"
Jews are a cancer all over the fucking planet.

hooo boi
you and the ameriburger over ehre sound too much like bootleg "alphas" I'm afraid
it's nice that you're here larping as if that bum didn't obviously try flirting with slut, but come on
what I saw in that punch was at LEAST 6 months of not getting laid, and possible 4 of these months getting blue-balled by that specific slut in particular
now as far as sluts go in my cases, if I lean in to do whatever, that match is probably getting thrown in your face, not mine :^)
t. actual non-fake alpha with 300+ confirmed
consider getting actually laid, if silly girls make you mad

She's a prostitute giving potential clients attitude.

Her crying hardened me.

>300+ confirmed
What is this, Arma 3? Also do note, virgin shamming does not work on Sup Forums or when directed at fathers. And outsing yourself as a man whore degenerate on Sup Forums is no way to get a liking.

Moralfag is a conscientious objector. Go eat more tofu, soyboy.

When did the jews do this and why does this get aired on disney junior(channel for kids and toddlers)?

> doesn't not work on Sup Forums
oh yeah it does
> directed at fathers
> memeposting sloevener from the balkoroachlands
ayyyyyyyyy lmao

We have ourselves a real big dicked man here. He posts his pussy slaying count on pol so you know he's a real man. He knows his shit, so respect him and his totally not exagerated number of maidens he has taken to bed.

Tell that to flight 4U 9525.

das rite, virginboi

>balkoroachlands
>main city has no Austrians
>South country side ruled by "sloeveners"
Sure thing Auslander

tell me more about this gypsy you have adopted

We call him Hofer. Great trader.

The day meme magic went too far

>great trader
Fucking jew I knew it

This. After 11 hours of send bobs babby, anyone would flip.

At least it's convenient getting replaced by southerners in austria.

see I just came back from smoking a pretty fat spliff and your shitpost was so unfunny I almost considered doing a domestic on my personal roaste
hmm
and you're allegedly married?

That webm is funny as shit

I got something to warm your heart Sup Forums, taken from the comment section
>Karma did what is needed to.
That Guy (Ravi Bhatia) is now an established actor in Indian tv serials and that host (Akash Beri) is begging for work but not getting it.

I just did a quick Google search and apparently it's true, the guy pops instantly, he's a 29 year old actor and is doing pretty well, googling the cunt shows nothing.

The First Redpill of all Time

It is called a COCKpit for a reason. The the vagina's out of there!!!

Feels good to hear this man

That's just soy-boi stuff. Lemme post more

Implying it was meant to be funny.
You cracked me up a bit there basement dweller.

shut up you absolute retard
don't go posting some retarded shit then cuckpedal away >implying you dindu mean it
dispshit sloveneger villager

Hahahaha now that austrinigger mongrel rage is real.

>cat attacks a 20+ year old man for celebrating like a little boy after receiving a toy

Also what flag? Phone posting.

Agreed.

Enraged japan

Flag is Bangladesh(noo bullie)

> pffsht don't v-virgin shamm a PFfftather
> s-sandniggers!
> t. gimmiedat village that's never ever "enforced" borders as long as it meant their worthless illegal car-thieving brethren could skip them, but start larping about sandniggers (after letting them through)
and all this coming from some joker who screencaps "austrians" losing their cool in regards to dogshit from the east, yeah I'm sure your slavshit "austrian" buddy is real mad for real about all the sandroaches stealing "his" neetbux
oh and by the way, virgin-shaming most defnitely does work as I already have said
look at how far your damage control has gone

lol I mean what did he think would happen?

The classy thing would have been to just leave the stage and sue her tits off.

>damage control
By not even addressing you most of the time and laughing at you? I'm not even investing effort into this my dear mongrel shipq. Also the screen cap is no my own.
I do enjoy how it is making you mad and frustrated though.

> I-I'm laughing at you
case closed tbqh
if you wanna drop your address so I can send a sack of potatoes for the village rapist so he takes it easy on your boypuc in the year of the dogg, pm me

Why do that when you can slap her back AND sue? Which is precisely what the guy did, by the way.

You can't sue and win a case against a strong independent women in India especially when they have shittonns of white knights with them. The court system in India is extremely biased I've heard.

You're trying too hard, faggot.

At least you tried my dear mongrel.
Do send the potatoes to Rakek 101 though, would love to see the gypsy croats react to it.

imagine being this virgin-shammed

Not giving up, that's the spirit.

should get a sham-wow for all this virgin-sham

>iFunny

Stupid fucking niggers. Gas them all.

Go bake some bread with all that yeast and stop smearing it all over our computer screens.