Why do conservative women love blacks so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1510240125857.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares

shes gross

white girls are a status symbol to blacks. White girls feels powerful. Too dumb to reralize the difference.

all women wants the bbc, not just conservs, i still believe white men slay more tho

Because they're in it for the shekles. They're selling you a fantasy. It's their job. You can clearly see what they do on their free time.

You idiots got scammed.

Women who run around going on and on about how they're conservative are actually just attention whores

Oh look that insane tranny from Wales started spamming threads again.

Kill yourself already you disgusting abomination

That’s That Guy T. He’s a libertarian commenter and they’ve never dated.

And her mexican manlet failed e celeb friend

>all women wants the bbc
>i still believe white men slay more tho

the reason why all women like blacks is because they want hypermasculinity.
they also want animalistic posturing.
women like being controlled and little white dicks have surrendered.

>Falling for this meme

Why are you hiding you britcuck flag you ugly tranny? Also always cuckposting and talking about nigger dicks? What's wrong with you are you a sodomite or something?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1510240125857.png/

>implying lauren niggerfucker southern is "conservative"
lmao

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

It's not a meme.

>Why are you hiding
>European flag

I'm a conservative white girl who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just telling my personal experience. If I could go back in time I would waste less time on whites, though. You can always marry a white man in your late 30s, when you're young it's better to have fun with men who can fuck you hard and rough, and there's nothing better than a hung black bull for that.

Same reason white conservative men find black, red, yellow, white and purple women so attractive.

>I'm a conservative white girl who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed.
>I'm not trying to start a flame war, just telling my personal experience. If I could go back in time I would waste less time on whites, though. You can always marry a white man in your late 30s, when you're young it's better to have fun with men who can fuck you hard and rough, and there's nothing better than a hung black bull for that.

Thanks for proving my point. This is how ALL conservative white girls feel. I win Sup Forums now fuck off.

gud larping jamal

>flag
You mean you got raped by Tyrone and now you're so full of tolerance that no white guy will touch you with a ten food pole? GTFO roastie.