Do not despair!

I'm here with good news. I have seen many threads questioning the existence of a new, redpilled youth, and I am here to confirm. I am an ambitious 18 year old, and all through my schooling it has been popular to be conservative. Jokes about minorities and Jews are socially acceptable now! Ask me about my generation!

>pic related, me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA
bloggingdickinson.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-souls-superior-instants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your son looks hot post his boipussy

That's me haha, I am flattered.

How do we know that's you? Regardless, you look cool (non-homo). My recommendation is to take krill oil, eat grass-fed liver occasionally, and avoid processed foods in order to maintain youthful looks.

one thing I hope to god you don't go around calling yourself ambitious

Use Fakespot in order to find high-quality supplement on Amazon.

Also, what do you plan to major in during college? I could give a lot of friendly advice in that regard. If you want the path of least resistance to secure stable income, then I recommend just doing computer programming.

Why do you recommend those things?
Of course not, but what's the harm in describing myself as so?
I am actually majoring in computer science, it's always been kind of a passion of mine. It started in middle school messing around with the HTML scripts and fucking around with what the webpages said.

>Of course not, but what's the harm in describing myself as so?
people are going to think what they want no matter what you tell them about how you imagine yourself

Marry a white woman and have 5-10 children.

What state are you currently located in user. Conservative states master race.

Jokes against niggers and fags have always been around. Fag

I'm going to the Naval Academy next year, already have a letter of recommendation from my congressman and everything. If that isn't ambitious I don't know what is. I see your point though.
That seems like a lot, but I definitely intend to marry a white woman.

I'm not doubting your talent or ability, but if you're ambitious then you should have nothing to prove.

>i've done fuck all with my life kiss my ass
t. young person
is this is what it feels like to get older? god you stupid faggots have no idea what its going to be like for you in adult hood. I remember all the tryhard frat-boy faggots like you at college, 90 percent of them sold out for the desk job world and the blown out whore gf from college marry meme. only a couple of guys stayed hard bitten and you look like the sell out narcissist type.

I'm in North Carolina, where most of the metropolitan adults are liberal, but not Gen Z!
Yeah, but they haven't been socially acceptable in the last decade or two.

That's gotta be Richard Spencer as a kid right?

CHAD NATIONALISM

What does this even mean haha.
As I mentioned earlier, I have been accepted into the naval academy and plan to take up a career in the Navy as an officer. Not exactly a frat thing.
Do I really look like him??

this has got to be a troll
>I'm going to be a POG kiss my ass 18 year old posting
lmao every teenager pretends they are going to be an officer then washes out in junior year.

how much do I weigh and what is ur height. I would like to kno if I cud beat u up hold u down n lick n suck ur toes n make I give me a foot job as you are tied up begging me not to fuck your feet...

>Why do you recommend those things?
Because nutrition is extremely important if you want to maintain your health, vigor, and good looks. Exercise is good too, and I think doing aerobic cardio (like running 30-40 minutes) has been shown to have positive effects on neuroplasticity too.

>I am actually majoring in computer science
That's a wise choice.

>It started in middle school messing around with the HTML scripts
Since you enjoy the field, which is admirable, then I recommend creating a Github page in the future where you document projects you've been involved with. Moreover, knowing Java, C#, and Python would give you great competitive edge. If you find you want to go to post-secondary education, then stick to a Masters because PhD would overqualify you and is not worth the extra effort. A Masters in Computer Science would set you for life.

You're making the right life choices regardless. I know this is random and unbecoming of me, but I recommend not getting too enmeshed into imageboard subculture since it is largely toxic.

>knowing Java, C#, and Python would give you great competitive edge
lmao prick

My other advice is don't get a mortgage. Save money and invest. Live beneath means and try to hit it big in stock market or crypto. If you hit it big and don't have large expenses, you can travel and live a more leisurely life.

How am I prick when I am speaking in a friendly tone? It's not like I am telling him what he must do but just giving advice, so he doesn't fuck up along the way like me. I wish I could become 18 again and make better choices.

>Jokes about minorities and Jews are socially acceptable now!

Not a troll, do you want more pictures or something? And what's the point in dropping out of the academy junior year, so close to a ring?
I am 6'1 175 as of yesterday
I run cross country and track so I got the running down, but I will keep in mind your advice on nutrients. Thanks!

As for your advice on my major - it is greatly appreciated. Not many people at all have been able to give me a heads-up on what to expect at a higher level. I know Java and Python well.
I invested in bitcoin in 2012, gave them to my brother and now he is sitting on two of them. I am fairly certain the bubble will burst though.

I'm glad to see other Gen Z'ers politically active man.
Here's to the future of politics!

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA

If you're conservative then you aren't redpilled. The only hope are reactionaries.

Ti Valhalla brother.
If you insist.

Post your bare man chest

t. buttmad islander proxyfag

yeah you should post more pictures faggot

Okay

If you're reactionary then you aren't redpilled. The only hope are radicals.

lmao kids like this guy are all over the states, such a stupid meat head twat. people like you get everything paved for them but when you get into the real world you will cuck out hard. Sup Forums used to be about rebelling, all these basic bitch faggots from the last few years killed this board. stupid fucking mcmansion trash.

>can't come up with a good joke, better accuse him of something quick
>islander proxyfag

My final response is to read Emily Dickinson and value literature. I recommend reading Prowling Bee blog. She was honestly the best poet of all time. Here's one of my favorite poems of hers:

bloggingdickinson.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-souls-superior-instants.html

That is, get daily solitude within natural scenery and read good poetic works like Emily Dickinson.

are those really "competitive advantage" level languages?

joey from ojr?

Well, knowing Go and Ruby are probably good too. I just got into this major. In fact, I don't really enjoy it... just doing it for money.

I've had nothing paved for me shithead. How dare you? "McMansion"?? My mother alone has raised me and my siblings and I come from humble backgrounds, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Noted, I've actually read quite a bit of her works, on my own even.
??? Je ne comprende pas.

>Java
No
>Python
Better, but he needs to know more than that to be presentable in today's market

I've seen this before, if you aint LARPing, that means you're a massive faggot

how do I become tall and good looking?

you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking anyone cares that some 17 year old punk posts on Sup Forums

>single mother
>im trad
bet you've never even been to church and just post I hate niggers XD on here

>I've had nothing paved for me shithead. How dare you? "McMansion"?? My mother alone has raised me and my siblings and I come from humble backgrounds, you should be ashamed of yourself
LARPfag

yeah he has a literal girls face, has the same eyes of this one gf I had. probably wants to get bent over in the navy

Good for you even though you shouldn't post yourself in a mongolian pig worshiping board.

I have a twin brother and I would habitually eat all the ingriedients in our house like carrots and spinach as a kid, and I am actually taller than him now. I would be willing to bet that is the reason.
Church every Sunday, actually just came back from a New Years religious conference.
Believe what you want bro.

I didn't know python was considered highly. The lowest level programming course at my undergrad was taught in python and it was a joke. I'd guess C++ or javascript are gold standards. I'm a mathematician so I prefer matlab in most cases.

>navy gay memes
Yeah okay you spastic retard.

stupid nigger you don't know what you're talking about
J2EE is used way more than python in the industry, it's just not hyped by stupid startups cause they cannot afford it
there are only a 5 languages that people actually care about (in order of importance): c++, c#, javascript, php, java. that's it. that's all you need unless you're gonna be an applefag and develop for the iphag or soybuck

>flattered
>what's the harm
>describing myself as so
>passion
>letter from congressman
>intend
>exclamation mark
>haha
>two question marks
>vigor
>nueroplasticity
>wise
>admirable
>competitive edge
>still in high school
>random
>unbecoming
>enmeshed
>cross country
>gave bitcoin to brother
>how dare you
>no father figure
>humble backgrounds
>works
>fucking french speak

Kid is a confirmed narcissistic faggot

Hot show boll and penes

>Javascript
>Gold standard
Pick one, retard.

hurrrrrrr

Javascript is literally 1 step up from HTML, retard.

He looks like me wtf

Hmmmm. Now post your bare man glutes.

oh then maybe I meant java I get the two confused and I've never looked at either

>My mother alone
Damaged goods spotted.

>can be used on the browser
>can be used on the server
>can be used for desktop apps
>can be used on mobile
I wouldn't say it's a "gold standard" (that would probably be C++) and I don't like dynamically typed languages anyway, but I think you're underestimating the language

Well son, have fun with your long phallic container full of semen.

I mean seamen. Simple mistake, coulda happened to anyone.

checked
it's true that having a single mom damages you very much, but it can be overcome like most things

let me fuck your mom

>fighting wars for zion
sorry m8 you don't belong here then

Actual gold standards:
>Assembly
>C-Family
>Python
>Ruby
>Lisp
>F#
>Fortran
>G-Code
>GLSL
>HLSL
>Haskell
>Java
>MATLAB
>Pascal
>Postscript
>Processing
>R

The only good thing JS has ever done was create JSON.

Okay retard
Nah.
In what ways? What logic do you have to even suggest something so rude.

You'd have to ask her, sorry pal.
>fighting wars... when did I say i was doing that? I'm not infantry, let alone even army.

pls butiful show pinus

That's gay as fuck.

yes fuck bol an penes in mouse
show butiful
wha’s meaning gay?

>this hot young stallion not showing uss his bhole
cmon junior we were all 18 once

Have fun in hell faggot!

Tfw kid will get doxxed.
Never post your info here buddy.

Good on you mate. If you ever lose your livelihood because of your beliefs, make it count, and have a plan.

Yeah not really sure what his endgame is by showing himself.

Young people starting their lives are used to using words like ambition and drive to describe their desire to succeed. When you are in the work force you stop using them but a young person trying to get ahead does use them to set themselves apart especially with the endless coaching from public education for five years on how to write a resume. Unless they don't teach that in America.

Yeah but it's better to set yourself apart by not doing that. I understand he's going to anyway and I understand how the kids use language but if he's on Sup Forums I don't have to spare him what I would someone I know.

Mate, just want to see how thick solid and tight you can get. Mirin them gains.

>80 posts
>no tits

You all fail.

Don’t really think that’s him. He probably got mad at some guy and took pics off of his Facebook.

Sorry to disappoint homie.

Bro,would you put your seed inside a white arab chick.

There are no "white" Arab chicks.

pic rel

You wouldn't dick her?

>Iranians = Arabs

REEEEEEEEEEE

No get the fuck out of here with your EU flag.

Ok. Why did ur dad leave ur mum

It's good to use positive verbal reinforcement to develop yourself into the person you want to be. If you think of yourself and describe yourself in a certain way it will get programmed into your brain, Jordan Peterson talks about this. Important for anyone in their teens and early-mid twenties.