LSD?

Seeing LSD getting shilled in many places as a life-changing substance and an inspiration to some of the greatest people that ever lived.

Long story short, is it an ancient gateway into adulthood, which will unlock the full potential of my brain or a Jewish scheme devised to turn me into a drooling mentally ill retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/results.php?q=Lsd&o=s
youtube.com/watch?v=FTej5qPURaE
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/IyjyuSJ7-To
youtu.be/Y0c5nIvJH7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's always opposite of what the media says. Useful idiots will say I'm wrong and that LSD is a miracle drug.

Microdosing isn't too bad. I wouldn't recommend dripping a fuck ton of acid into your system. I knew a guy who went from dumb ass stoner to crazy as shit "ILLUMINATI IS AFTER ME SPECIFICALLY" and he stalks people, collects trash in his pockets, and if he gets caught one more time on acid they're going to permanently commit him (his words)

unrelated: Trying to find this

Nah it's actually really good for that but after 3 times of taking it it's just fun. Anyone who has taken it for years and still says it's life changing is just a pretentious faggot. Do it though, it'll change your life. Then do shrooms.

you might not want to ask Sup Forums this. I even read people on here being against cannabis legalization. Conservatives tend to dislike illegal drugs (the legal ones are fine though lol)

It only heals it if your brain is strong enough to put the pieces back together. If not, well you end up crazy as all fucks.

Try it a few times but don’t make it a lifestyle. If you are dumb enough to think that what you see on your trips is real try dosing on zyklon b instead.

Charles Manson took lots of LSD. just sayin.

it is all about set and setting. spend a day before fasting and praying, do it in a quiet room with classical music, and you may see god.

>will unlock the full potential of my brain or a Jewish scheme devised to turn me into a drooling mentally ill retard?
Look at the people shilling LSD and whether or not they support Jewish interests (deconstruction of tradition, institutions, race, and all prior cultural order). I think you already know the answer.

Holy fuck!! Reeee!! Avoid psychs if you have a mental illness! Anyway shrooms>lsd

I can honestly say that LSD is one of the most amazing things if not the most amazing that I've come across. But of course it's up to you how you handle it.

LSD is subservisive to the dominant paradigm aka ego. Conservatives resist ego deconstruction at all costs, to the extent of genocide and world war.

I agree shrooms > lsd for "life changing" effects, but they're just very different. Shrooms is "darker" and "deeper" while lsd is more light hearted and easygoing. Of course it also depend son the dose, but the equivalent dose of both of them feels like this to me and everyone else I've talked to.

I've seen this a lot. I knew some animators/artists who had a lot of orbiters who weren't good at anything other than drawing badly and wanting to pretend they weren't famous because they just couldn't catch "a break." Anyway, these hack stoners were always sharing memes and having conversations about how LSD "really opens the mind for making art, maaaaaaan..."

No joke one of the most intense experiences of my life. It’s not just visuals and insights, even the events that happen while I’ve been on it have been objectively stranger.

Take something like Jungian synchronicity and take it to maximum power. I think this is why people frequently feel “oneness of the universe”. Directly, experientially realized everything I’ve ever known or experienced existed in my consciousness. Can make people solipsistic if they take it too far, even more so with something like ketamine.

First time I did LSD was the most intense. Literally felt like spiritual forces were communicating through my environment and that everything existed for a purpose. Scared the shit out of me. Brought up lots of repressed feelings and thoughts, rehashed personal traumas as well.

Do it in a safe environment with someone who’s done it before and you feel comfortable around. Would recommend having good music and maybe movies, though it often doesn’t really matter once you start tripping.

see
If you want to turn into a drooling leftist idiot with brain damage, take LSD.

Isn't most of "LSD" just chinese research junk rebranded as legit stuff? The guy that made like 80% of the world's supply got taken down years back. I only know of one hippy commune group still running from the 70s that claims to make their own using the family recipe.

I've done LSD like 30 times in my life and it never had any impact on my life. It was just fun. It's hilarious, all my friends talk about how it changed them and made them but they are all still the same level of success, or lack of success in some cases, as they were before taking it.

>lsd is light hearted and easy going

Certainly not the case in my experience holy shit

fag

this is the most accurate description of it. Its amazing and it kinda feels like you have changed. But you dont change, you discover who you are instead.

There is a lot of fake stuff floating around but there is still plenty of real lsd. PROTIP: if it tastes metallic it’s fake and dangerous

I once took 3,5 grams of shrooms and spent the whole trip feeling like I was peeing in my pants and on my friend's sofa. Everytime I went to the bathroom I couldn't pee because I was paranoid that I was just imagining being there and in reality still sitting on the sofa.

Were you sure you actually took acid and not research chemical like 25i. People mistake it for acid all the time and it's much more intense. Dealers put research chemicals on blotters and will pass them off as acid all the time.

t. glow in the dark nigger.

MK Ultra, just saying.

It's taken dark turns for me as well, but it's much more manageable imho. Psychedelics are very subjective though, and I acknowledge that, so I'm not trying to debate haha. I've known people who say the opposite as I do. Shrooms have always just felt more direct and brutal to me.

Shrooms have given me that feeling too. Thought it was just me. Everytime I've taken them I've felt like I'm actively peeing and when I check, there's nothing there. Weird.

Take DMT then get in an isolation tank.

After you finish talking to God, you'll feel like a new human.

>I once took 3,5 grams of shrooms and spent the whole trip feeling like I was peeing in my pants and on my friend's sofa

this is hilarious because I know exactly what you mean. Your dick felt like piss was leaking out I bet.

I don't want to take it alone but don't have anyone I trust/feel comfortable enough with to make a fool of myself when I take it.

So I just continue to drink alcohol.

Taken LSD twice. First time 200ug and it was super intense and made me have more empathy. 2nd time I took 100ug and the epiphany I had made me want a white ethnostate.

lawofone.info/results.php?q=Lsd&o=s
All is one.

The fact that you need to ask that means nothing of value would be lost anyway, so go ahead and see for yourself if it "unlocks your brain"

Yeah exactly. I love acid but some people act like it can turn bad people good and that's not the case from my experience.

>you discover who you are instead.

Well said user

What up joe

microdosing phycedelics is the true redpill.

Lol yeah exactly. You can feel how it slowly dribbles out of your penis and runs down your tigh, then after a while you are convinced your pants are soaking wet.

>the legal ones are fine though
Only drooling brainwashed good goys (like yourself) are fine with Jewish mindnumbing medicine

>public opinion shifts towards supporting legal marijuana
>now they are pushing for acid
b-b-b-but the slippery slope is just a fallacy!!!!

The best description of LSD

youtube.com/watch?v=FTej5qPURaE

LSD IS GOOD. Overusing LSD is bad. It's been said before better than I could put it without being a thief so I will just quote it

ON PSYCHEDELICS: "Once you get the message put down the phone"

What's up, freak bitches?

not a jewish scheme
don't know if its good for the brain, but you will get to know yourself better

Why are most religions leftist and require a lot of empathy and oneness?

Is protecting your ego and self atheist and will thus lead to destruction, despair and sorrow?

As most past users of these substances know, it entirely depends on the individual. For me, mushrooms was an emotional roller coaster, while acid was a lighthearted visual eyegasm. I was a late teen when I was fucking around with mushrooms so that most likely played into the emotional turmoil I felt, lots of guilt, introspection, etc. I really needed it at the time. I was taking it to figure out who I was as a person and I didnt like what I had learned. Acid completely killed my ego (which can be a good and a bad thing) and led me towards dropping judgement to the people around me (again, this is bad imo, ego protects you.) Everyone I used to trip with turned into a complete vegetable soyboy that betrayed their closest friends and wives and backstabbed their way through life. Im the only one that had seen any benefit from these trips. They were taking the substance for the high, I was taking it for introspection. Acid was neat in that I felt connection with nature and lost my fear of death. The odd part was that for a few hours all I could think about was ways to make money...I guess thats my jewish shekel grubbing blood broiling to the surface.

I really wish I was born in a prior century. I dont like the modern era at all. I just want to be a madman living in the boonies with a wife and kids and left alone to farm my own land. Accelerationism needs to happen.

Either that, or you will come to believe new things about yourself.

Small doses and meditation are beneficial. Dropping acid and not knowing what's going on is dumb.
It does heighten brain activity though. But lots of things "heighten brain activity"

you'll be prepping the bull next

I legitimately use psychedelics to figure out life situations, the level to which it elevates your thought process is amazing.

Not sure but it did come from a reputable hippy reservation in the form of gel tabs. I took one hit.. the whole experience started great.. amazing visuals: As it started to hit me hard I remember staring a brick building and seeing what looked like every brick "breathing". The visuals' intensity came in waves. Eventually I smoked some pot and that's when things got extremely introspectiveand bizarre. (i'm an introvert as it is.) Long story short I started disassociating.. like my mind and body seperated.. I was hallucinating so hard I lost touch with reality and was only seeing roarshachs continuously morphing and signifying things to me.. it all became incredibly dark and terrifying over the course of a few hours.. and fucked my shit up for a couple weeks following.

It is. Effects of LSD are similar to deep hypnotic trance, which is currently no. 1 tool to cure anixiety and phobia.

LSD is a drug which alters the way your brain operates.

Jewish trick, obviously.

Notice how all of the sudden " spirituality " and pacifism through substances are being promoted on a federal level?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT’S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST TO POP YOUR:

– ALPHA BRAIN – SHROOMTECH – KRILL & MCT OIL – PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY & YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE & YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A “WRECKING BALL” STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

”BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS”

”BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT’S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN”

– Joe Rogan, 2015

YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

– Brought to you by SquareSpace©

I was listening to some gnostic media and I have become a lot more suspect about psychedelics, that said my experiences were positive with lsd and psilocybin.

it just kind of breaks down your preconceptions and biases for a bit while you're on it. It can be useful for undoing brainwashing in a flash but generally it's just used to be a degenerate retard

The problem with your theory is that at any given time the media will say one thing, then another. Coffee is good for you; coffee is bad for you. More sleep is good for you; less sleep is better for you. The average person doesn't get enough cardio; Too much cardio damages the body. See how this works? If you see a story in the media that says a little alcohol is good for your system, are you going to stop drinking beer? Why not make up your mind about the many questions life will hit you with instead of relying on the media to indicate what you should and shouldn't be doing?

youtu.be/IyjyuSJ7-To

>you will get to know yourself better
How so? It's just hallucinations, brain noise.

No wonder why Sup Forums is so paranoid.
It's full of people that trip on LSD for fun.

Jews play all sides. Don't get caught in between

>is it an ancient gateway into adulthood, which will unlock the full potential of my brain or a Jewish scheme devised to turn me into a drooling mentally ill retard?
If you need to ask when it's so blatant it may already be too late for you.

>Is protecting your ego and self atheist and will thus lead to destruction, despair and sorrow
The leftist believes that anything besides absolute peace and unity is hell. Any quantity of conflict, action, or human differentiation is undesirable and is to be eliminated in the Utopia, or Heaven (whichever word they prefer).

I’m not worried about getting cucked, I am the one who cucks

Yeah, that sounds like a bad acid trip more than anything. I wonder if they didn't just give you a dose that was way too large? Did you do it alone or with friends?

nonono, my man.
its not only visuals. your state of consciousness and mind will alter too. you will most def. face some of your fears if you take enough

That's because there is multiple families.
The only one that Sup Forums would agree with is the Kissinger line. They want to recomplete the Cro Magnon DNA and push humans into the next stage of evolution even though none of them are Cro Magnon. Rockefeller and Rothschild want a slave planet.

I was with one other friend. We were both 17 at the time.. brain too young?

Virgin LSD
Chad DMT

Theres 1 moment that divides my life.
>Before LSD
>After LSD.
I tried LSD at 16, before that moment I was on the path to success by achieving high grades and guaranteeing myself a spot at an Ivy League Institution. After LSD my life changed. Fast Forward 4 years. I am now a High School Dropout, College dropout, NEET, Overweight and have severe depression. I hate regretting things but I feel as though if I hadn't taken the tab that day. My life would be infinitely better. Just sharing my experience, obviously it will differ from others.

Yes.if you are male.
Male brain really stops growing around 25-30.

wish my dick stopped growing then too

Don't do LSD at 16, you should be busy with school instead of drugs.

The way I always described LSD is that the experience is like being a very small child again, the world feels new and every experience feels like you are doing it for the first time. I don't recommend taking LSD and then sitting alone in the dark or something like that, its just kinda boring, have something planned, go for a walk, have someone to take it with, have an activity like painting or sculpting.

Higher doses are a bit different and can get sorta overwhelming. Anyone who tells you that its some kind of life changing god chemical is a pretentious faggot, really its just something fun to do on a Saturday.

>WAHHHHH IT WAS THE DRUGS! THATS WHY IM SUCH A LOSER.
It was you you've always been a loser. You were always destined for failure

This

it opens up your mind to demons
it's a drug shilled by the globalists to get you away from god

Yeah, shit.. lots of kids were doing it at the time and I didnt think twice about it. This was a decade ago and I'm positive I couldnt try it again today.

How about getting off of your fat ass and completing school?

The only thing to blame for your failures is yourself.

Why not get up, take a shower, clean your living space? You can do that right now, it is a conscious action. Get off your ass.

Notice how drugs that are completely useless like alcohol and nicotine are legal, while eye opening psychedelics which make you notice how you're getting fucked every day of your life are illegal? psychedelics which help people know thy self? Which show pure and unconditional love for EVERYONE? Bill Hicks had a pretty good bit about it.

people seem to think culture and death cults like Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are their friends. it's only meant to control you. if you believe in the drug war, you've fallen for the biggest Jewish trick in the book.

youtu.be/Y0c5nIvJH7w

Lysergic Acid Deithylamide was first synthesized in 1938, so it's most definitely not an ancient gateway into adulthood.
Shrooms, maybe. LSD, nah.

>glowing in the dark intensifies

LSD sorts the weak from the strong minds.

One love brother! Preach!

LSD is a cool start and will definitely change you, but DMT is where the truth is at. There's a secret in there that's humans haven't even begun to reveal

>Describes 2 timelines
>Only acknowledges one of them

Your brain synthesizes LSD every time you sleep though. If you put empty pieces of paper in your ears before going to bed you can often find little bits of LSD crystallized on them in the morning

LSD doesn't affect the consciousness of brainlets, they just see pretty colors and go duuuuuude hahaha this is craaaaazy
I've seen it plenty of times before, I guarantee your friends are in a better place than you

It is literally the kikes trying to induce shizophrenia, confusion, lack of willpower and general mental illness onto the masses.

LSD just saturates receptors until your brain has a spasm and your visual cortex gets slowly fried. Its like sending far far too much data/ power through a video card and seeing weird colours and distortions as it slowly breaks.

Just google MK ULTRA LSD is a total poison.

>turn me into a drooling mentally ill retard?
>Syd Barret
>Peter Green
>Both talented young men who destroyed their minds with LSD.
Your brain is the most precious thing you have, OP. Be careful with it.

What's this about Kissinger?

That is level 76 bullshit right there.

Mental illness is a bunch of horseshit and a psychedelic experience is good at treating this, from my experience, because of the difference in interpretation of life experiences.

I used to suffer from this type of soyboy fake illness, but I tripped hard on Mushrooms one time with only my German Shepherd and Dark Side of the Moon on the stereo and after the experience I had I started making positive changes in my life and never felt "depression" or any feelings of self-loathing again.

>One moment determined my entire life

uhhh what?

Ergotamine which is what lsd is synthesized from is what was use in the prophecies at Delphi.

It's the other way around. If drugs give you insight, you are a brainlet for not reaching those conclusions with sober mind. People like me are too smart for drugs. I have 145-150 IQ and pyshcedelics gave me nothing I hadn't already considered at least once.

I have some it a few times psycho high doses pre redpill.
>Total ego death
>One with nature
>Rainbow rivers of color washing over everything
>Nothing is important
>Everything seems tiny compared to the whole of existence
>No filters at all on brain you experience everything that is usually filtered all at once.
It is unique but not worth it.
Trying you into a peace loving hippy
Probably impossible to believe things as evil as the lying Jews exist.
You see people differently afterwords forever.
It basically turns you into the Jewish mindless golem. A blank slate ready to be refilled.
If you retards do it anyways do not do not do not look at yourself in the mirror.
Ama if you want to know more so you don't take it and turn into an idiot leftist goyim slave.

your brain produced dmt when you sleep, not lsd.

Some people just don't have the constitution to properly handle a dose. Which is my biggest issue with people saying "it's great". It's not great for everyone! And it's definitely dangerous to overdose or overuse for EVERYONE.

See Syd Barrett. (pic related)