Multiculturalism

Multiculturalism
>diverse knowledge and experience.
>increase innovation, creativity and prosperity
>enrich the cultural fabric by introducing new foods, music, traditions, beliefs and interests.

"purity"
>everyone has the same hair and skin color as you

>multicultural BS
>A small chace of getting shanked by wild ahmed because of allah reasons
Yeah, no thanks.

>>everyone has the same hair and skin color as you

Only if you're a nigger

Fuck off kike

whites are ironically the only diverse group of people, all shitskins look, think, and act the same way within their race

>asian countries least “diverse” on earth
>pursue purely mercantile/selfish trade and economic policies, refuse to accept any amount of immigrants
>fastest growing economies in the world, rapidly eclipsing western counties
>most rapidly diversifying western countries have stagnant economies, increasing crime, welfare, and islamisation problems entirely caused by immigrants

The west clearly needs more diversity if we’re going to compete.

Yeah I remember 1958 an America before desegregation and diversity, arrived. We left our doors unllocked, kids walked to school by themselves and the streets were clean. Take your Third world Diversity and go to hell.

Change all of the faces on the right to black and see how that goes over

Now we wait for the most autistic canadian to arrive. :^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Stereotyping is not an argument
>cherry picking
Africans are the most ethnically, genetically, and culturally diverse people
Asian countries are actually quite diverse

this meme works much better if you don't pick blatantly ugly people for one and beautiful people for another, js

Surely OP's image is stereotyping by making all white people look the same?

>shitskins
>beautiful

>bored
Most whites are pretty interesting once you get to know them, at least compared to the other races. I grew up in California and met practically every race in existence. The only thing I learned from it is how whites are so cucked compared to the other races. Everything else about the other races was pretty bad. But instead of trying to join the other race, why not fix your own.

I get genuinely engaging conversation from those that resemble the bottom right.
The upper left are mostly fools that jabber endlessly about the inane, vain and meaningless, obsessed with their appearance, social status, instant gratification and popular culture.

this being posted more is a good thing

op is a nigger lovin faggot
sage

>Meme flag
>Encourage multiculturalism
Sage

I don't like multiculturalism because it comes from Satan.

How many times do we need to be blown up, run over, stabbed, shot etc etc etc before you fuck off?

>multiculturalism is good because SJWs would get bored otherwise

>whites are so cucked compared to the other races
In the sense that only whites can't publicly advocate for their race, but other races have problems with "white worship" which seems cuckish to me. Also, I don't think non-whites have anything like Sup Forums.

I think I could have very interesting conversations with myself. Much more interesting than conversations with niggers.

Eventually, people will start beating these niggers to death, either pissed off locals or other niggers
that blood is on your hands, kike, even if it matters nothing to you

Adding to my thought, when you are surrounded by diversity you have nothing in common with them and they do not accept you in their in-group. So you have no real friends, which makes you so much more bored than if you were in a homogenous area. There are even studies that prove this. Pic related.

As I said I grew up in California and in the most diverse areas I couldn't even find a pure white woman to date so I had to date other races. Their women, while sometimes more physically pure, are more corrupt and have little conception of higher ideals. It's just money money money.

A room filled with nothing but blond, blue-eyed men can still be diverse.

>your life is boring without brown friends and black girlfriend
Liberal logic itt

Hush that kind of racist talk can get even a black woman fired!

>if you are bored just genocide yourself my dude

SAGE ALl MEME FLAG THREADS.

Why are there men and women in the left frame and just men in the right frame? Why do all the white men have the same hair style?

Just because niggers from Africa have slight variations to the size and shape of their noses doesn't count, you dumb faggot

Jews make good kindling.

Yes i read one extremely convincing account from a concentration nazi death camp about how the blood burnt for hours.

>want to be worldly
>doesn't want to leave the safety of their homeland to experience other cultures

>1 post by this ID