Magi 344

imgur.com/a/TAITq

Oh, shit, already? Nice.

this arc has been dragging on too long

I mean, it's the last one. She's going to milk it.

bump

Knew it, they're gonna go through the

>alibaba is special like Sinbad too

Bullshit

Baba is confirmed Ugo self insert get hype. Based Ugo will make his comeback and BTFO Sinfaggot.

Where's 343?

Post Arba

It's on kissmanga.

I've really been liking it. Especially the debating going on between Sinbad and Hakuryuu and Aladdin.

My wife is perfect.

>imgur
Why do people do this?

Who cares, it's a fast release.

BASED DAVID AIN'T OUT OF THE PICTURE YET. Not long now until he Zetsu's that faggot Sinbad.

Tbf, anyone could see that coming a mile away. You'd have to be retarded not to.

I'll personally suck translator-kun's dick if he makes it 3 for 3 and has 435 done tomorrow.

I'd love that but I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's impressive enough that he got two out in two days.

Fuck off.

lmao

>Tfw Shitbad will get BTFO soon

it's the last arc you dingus

I want to pull Morgiana's ponytail.

Shit

are all pages there? it feels like something's missing

It is for the righteous to come out victorious usually. Since the dawn of humanity, there has always been a scapegoat or ''evil'' person, in history, and, obviously, in stories. It is the narrative force which has been used since the first literary works came to be.
Sinbad has to take up this role, even though his logic and philosophical ideals can hardly be argued against on an objective level, he is only losing because there has to be an opposing force which, in the end, wins, the ''good'' guys.

Alas, it makes no sense for Sinbad to not just kill everyone on the spot. He is being set up to suffer and to lose, it also makes no sense for a God to lose in any way imaginable, as a God is infallible by default.

Sinbad, even before his ascension to Godhood, was basically an ubermensch, he is the physical representation of the limitless capabilities of humanity, and thusly, he deserves to rule and make his own decisions.

Fuck you guys, don't bully my wife.

Go away, Ja'far.

It's definitely complete.

Magi has been so trash

>My taste is so trash
Fixed.

go read bleach

Better yet, go drink it.

Fuck off, Baba.

you first faggot

No u

@155686104

no

What an interesting discussion.

I think magi is a mess right now i dont see where is it going, should have end in a normal world rather than going to deep 4 you gods and thing humans cant understand

You're talking out of your ass.

I don't know why magi's last arc has divided Sup Forums so much, im loving it.

So falling into depravity means going to Il-Ilah and leaving the world's cycle of reincarnation? I wonder if Mogamett and that fallen princess will appear.

bump

I think I don't care about this anymore

Bye then.

Is this arc over yet?

no

it's the last arc

ded