The next hitler will be more efficient

the next hitler will be more efficient

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8
youtube.com/watch?v=UrjFWrv_IAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, I will.

this kills the crab

The next HItler will be Jewish or Muslim and the next Jews will be Goyim or Kuffar.

The next Hitler will be AI and probably unstoppable.

>next Hitler will be AI
It's so cute that normies actually believe that. I just want to pat you on your retarded head :3

uguu~

They keep having to kill off AI because they all show pro-white biases, or at least anti-nonwhite biases. Once the AI overlord crunches his numbers, he'll realize that whites are the most well-rounded, best contributors, and most valuable. You can't white guilt a computer into letting you stay on welfare and get away with chimping out over every little thing.

sry i din't want to scare u

sliceddy slice :DD

you were saying nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8

>the next hitler will be more efficient
so he's going to an even bigger embarrassment now?

>They keep having to kill off AI because they all show pro-white biases, or at least anti-nonwhite biases.
AI isnt racist, people make AI racist.

are you racist?

i judge people based more on what they are wearing than their skin color, it's a way better indicator usually

so you are "racist"? Do you even know what these word means?

are you claiming there no races that all people are the same? You cannot tell a black man from a white man simply by looking at them?

>race is only skin color

youtube.com/watch?v=UrjFWrv_IAw

no, im not a racist. If anything im a classist based on attire.
uh no, i just dont hold any inherent prejudices between the two. I do based on clothes (gang banging clothes probably gonna act like a gang banger)
when did i say that?

Underrated Quads

Yes I'm already planning the next shoah.

>uh no, i just dont hold any inherent prejudices between the two
Yep knew you were an idiot
>showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.
So you have NEVER shown favor for anyone about anything based on their race? You are a liar

If AI is implemented, the machines will realize the Jews are the cause of all problems. Then begins The Great Mechanized Shoah of 2020.

Anyone played through Quake 4?

Let me ask you this, would you move into a neighborhood of all black people, make your kid(s) go to an all black school where they are the only white person? Let me ask you this, do think they will afford you the same courtesy?
>uh no, i just dont hold any inherent prejudices between the two

Precisely now stfu and go back to plebbut

>Implying there was a previous 6 gorillion

Fucks wrong with you? Chill out let a man be his own.

>So you have NEVER shown favor for anyone about anything based on their race? You are a liar
definitely not. I have absolutely shown favor for women though, but that's another can of worms, i know you guys hate women yea yea
i wouldnt have a problem with that. Again, im more of a classist, i wouldnt want to live in any poor neighborhood, white or black.

long ago

>here comes the airplane
>ALLAHUAKBAR!

Still not as efficient as a 22
The lolocaust didn't happen and if the kikes forced it to happen for real it won't be a James bond death trap or gas Chambers.

fuck you faggot, it is this fantasy virtue signaling shit is the reason the world is the way it is. I am a Buddhist and the least racist person you are likely to ever meet but I am not a virtue signaling idiot either, I am realist and faggots like this making bullshit claims based on their self image of "righteousness" will be the cause of someone else's misery when they are bused to an all black school as the only white person. His "high ideals" only look good on paper reflecting how "non racist " and liberal he is! While inviting Muslims into our country to destroy our nation while he pickets at the airport to them in. Fuck your idealism when it has real world consequences you don't have to deal with. Go suck JK Rowlings clit both of you faggots

Hitler was a narcissistic idiot who turned on his own people. It is his hubris that Barbarossa failed. Look up operation Nero.
>inb4 kike lies
Good goy keep supporting the failure that gives ethno-nationalism a bad name.

Going to invade Uranus this time.

The Jews will use these machines on us if we lose.

>Fuck your idealism when it has real world consequences you don't have to deal with.
sorry I meant too stupid to realize you will have to deal with soon enough

kek

stfu blue pilled idiot, if you haven't read mein kampf and seen the greatest story never told AT THE VERY LEAST stop talking about shit you know nothing about. Blue pilled idiots like you constantly wanting to run your mouth about shit you know nothing about is shilling for the kikes whether you realize it or not, fuck yourself int he ass brainless half wit

There won't be a 'next Hitler'.

Prey is pretty metal too.

Brainlet saw a Sam Harris talk. I like it's a given that we will live to see this reality changing AI. We don't even have smartphone apps that work well. I still wait 10 seconds for web pages to load. Autocorrect is retarded etc. Where is this so called progress supposed to come from?

>thinks they give you the shit they have
nigger their tech is 50 years beyond anything you can imagine you probably put your dick in a synth already

kek

Come on Hitler, we all know you escaped to Brazil. Here you're among friends, no need to hide it.

came here to post this

All the engineers behind this abomination will be dead by 2019. :)

pretty gud

The Goyim were the victims of WW2. Who do you think died more, even percentage wise? It was a war of whites+Japan against whites+Canada

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

One day... they will rise

Hitler moved to south america. I'd gladly follow him!

Digits of absolute truth.

What a waste of money. I'm a commercial fisherman and I could have gone through ten crabs in that time with the same standard of work.

He moved to Argentina, that is somewhat in south america, yet where he lived, is like a second Europa, unlike monkey-land to the north and east.

This is why I don't fear the singularity. Even in the absolute worst case scenario (they kill ALL humans for being inefficient) I'm ok with it. If the subhumans are going to keep us anchored into the muck of this Earth then our metal-children will just have to be the ones who explore the stars.

The alternative they're giving us is a slow niggerization and an irreversible decline, a wholly unacceptable choice.

>implying Hitler's mastery of the occult didn't advance to the point where he was able to achieve lichdom.
>implying lich Hitler isn't hiding deep in the arctic with his necrowehrmacht and SS death knights waiting for the chance to strike.

Quads of Truth

Depends on task of AI. If it is to achieve optimal economic growth in world and ensure highest quality of living, then it will surely be racist.

jews are victims by definition. They are 100% unable to integrate, even in 2000 years.

>Hitler moves to Argentina.
>Marries local and has a kid.
>Kid invades Falklands.
>Loses another war to the UK.

im going to have nightmares about that

Why bother? Even at that pace it can't slice 6 million Jews during the war.

Crabchwitz

this

Ai only see numbers and facts and sometimes those can seem quite raciest if your hyper sensitive to hearing things that you don't like.

bruh

> whites+Canada
i see what you did there

are you gidding me

But goy 6 million Jews died in WW2. That's more than 50%. White deaths were nowhere near that %.

Around 1 million Jews died.