American economics

Can someone explain to me how there is so much wealth in america but like 1/2 of the population is poor and have to eat at mcdonalds?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/12/21/extreme-poverty-returns-to-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor

All the poor black people and Latinos either live off of welfare or do the shit jobs. This gives them little money so they eat McDonalds. The White trash that eat McDonalds eat it as a choice. although I would say there has been a overall decline in them since the 1990's (their peak year)

>Can someone explain to me why people are not taken care of by a nanny government from cradle to grave?

Say what you mean faggot.

GDP != GDP per capita

The government is only concerned with the former

It's the same reason why Norway has no wealth and the whole population is poor.

there's wealth and "wealth"
wealth is no different than the feudal owning land, house, work with the guild
"wealth" is buying and selling fractional interests in other guilds. the real wealth in america (and most other places) is not in popular services like microsoft, intel and apple, but holding shares in companies like these. that's basically the only thing separating the "classes" in America.

Majority of amerifats vote against their interest. Yeah, they're legitimately that stupid.

> is poor and have to eat at mcdonalds
It is fucking expensive to eat at McDonnalds.
The poor eats their because they are dumb and degenrate.

because alot of poor inbred whites in republican states vote to keep giving their productivity, labor, job security, healthcare benefits and other finical securities away to the corporate neocon kikes while the kikes promise to preserve their "culture" and get baiting by shitty white identity politics

Over 1/3 of the country is niggers and other shitskins.

we rich af tho

''Wealth'' is just debt. It's literally all debt, literally.
The poor people have a lot of debt, that's their wealth. A fat person eating at Mcdonalds may look poor to you, but he has more than 100k of debt creating ''wealth'' for the country by generating money out of thin air for some banker.

That's what happens you have retarded liberals actively trying to flood your country with niggers and spics for votes.

Not as rich as the upper half of Americans

Such a tired canned statement.

I almost think you are baiting on trolling.

How? What Norway products do I use on a daily basis?

Now what American products do you use on a daily basis?

How many times could America buy Norway? We have citizens that are worth nearly 20% of your country's GDP.

I'm not trying to be mean, but what the fuck.

nah the Norwegian is right. alot of dumb christian indoctrinated inbreds vote against their interests

why dont you do anything with your wealth? We burgers are going back to the moon and build moon bases and go to mars and we are building bases at antartica and we are exploring the ocean, while u spend all ur wealth on providing free stuff to ur citizens.

Do you even have a space program?

We could buy your whole country in cash (srs). Too much debt, production stalling. Not looking good for you. Net present value is almost negative. We none-meme have $1 trillion in cash at hand at any given time.

What are their interests? The government sending a federal agent to their house to wipe their ass and jack them off?

>we could buy your whole country in cash

Our individual states have higher GDPs than your country.

HOW THE FUCK is voting for more government in anyone's best interest!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

>alot of dumb christian
>alot
Lmao retarded nigger detected

You're the part of the richest nation on the face of the planet yet half your country is poor, people working two jobs and still on food stamps. Throw some that wealth the other way

>niggers and spics can’t understand how to save money
>blow it all or send it all home to Guadalajara
>I WONDER WHY THEYRE ALWAYS BROKE???

Don't engage the shills

>Throw some that wealth the other way
>give away what your worked for
Fuck right off and over you snow nigger

You don't know what GDP means and you're not putting it into context.

This is why I hate the alt-right and racists who want more europeans in our country.

These nordcucks with their small economies and rock huts are wanting to export their poverty tactics to the U.S.

It's insane. Anglos are the only race that matters.

>This is why I hate the alt-right and racists who want more europeans in our country.
Wanna know how I know you're new?

This.

nigger have you seen our unemployment and and shit lately? We are back in business all the while you cant even afford to go to the moon or go to mars.

we burgers control the destiny of all western nation and we will also pioneer space exploration, all u nord cucks are just lame asses

In context of what? General relevancy? Yeah, I'm aware of the GDP formula. I have an MBA.

Please tell me the context that matters to you (inb4 you bring up Gini coefficient nonsense).

Best post

What else are you building?

Slags off white trash while exhibiting the grammar skills of Koko the Gorilla.

I'm 28, and I've been around since /new/

So yes, I'm /new/

America and Canada have the highest correlation coefficient between IQ and median lifetime income.

The country is 56% white.

>claims to be oldfag
>unironically using the term alt-righters

>thinks an MBA is worth anything
>remotely relevant in this discussion
GDP means nothing if the net effect doesn't provide a surplus over time & debt is rising faster than free excess cash. The economy is growing, though, which is good.

1/2 of the country is poor because they eat at McDonalds. If they would stay at home and eat some cheap ass rice and chicken that would save them more $ then you might think. They could then invest that $ into education or scam coins or being an entrepeneur on ebay or any of 1,000 other things. They're poor because they choose to be poor. The other 1/2 are rich because even though the government has their dick in our ass there is still some wiggle room for us to make $ unlike in the EU where the dick is so far up their ass they wouldn't let the Brit Bongs fish off their own fucking coast.

Are you fucking stupid son? Neither party has the people’s interests at heart you insincere, glib faggot.

there will be over 100 million amish in a hundred years, how many norwegcucks will there be in same time?

Even the "poor" people in america live better than 95% of the world.

because government creates an even playing fielf for the middle class to flourish in the marketplace rather than let income inequality get so vast and overwehlming

Bahahahaha...end thread.

My nigger

We will probably send the land of Norway into space and live peacefully there.

>What else are you building?
Massive companies, tech startups, skyscrapers, electric cars, airplanes, and most important a BORDER WALL. I can't name a single Norwegian product.

The GDP to debt ratio is what matters.

We just had Obama as president. He admired countries like yours. He doubled our debt.

Our debt is precisely based around trying to "help the poor" with Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.

We also spend a lot on defense, but that's because we don't like being helpless like euopean countries. You're welcome for our military protection, btw.

Yet, veterans are starving on sidewalk. Nice going.

Alright let's put this into perspective even a burger can understand, Jeff Bezos net worth 100 billion us dollars. Out all of the 50 states, there are 14 states in which in a entire year, it's citizens didn't produce that amount of wealth. Your getting jewed majorly

>nords go to only place colder than where they are already

Losers lose. If you can't put a plan together then you can get fucked.

Face it faggot you just want a check and you think that by giving control the government you will get one.

Die in a fucking fire.

''tickle down economics''

>Your getting jewed majorly
>I'm getting jewed for not forcing someone else to give me what isn't mine
Jesus fuck you niggers are so far gone, there is no helping you

This thread just proves a) how stupid Americans are and b) how sheltered and out of touch American Sup Forums users are. Fuck this country.

Why should I pay my money so that worthless blacks and hispanics dont have to work?

>No punishing successful people means you are getting jewed majorly.

It's the only way for us to survive as a pure specie. We will eventually breed with ayy lmaos, though.

>t. Pedro

dont blow your home up cooking meth, Cletus

No you fuck you leftist faggot, you can move your ass to Europe at any fucking time to get what you want.

DO IT FUCK OFF!

Nice pejorative. Reagan's administration saw massive GDP growth, inflation lowered, and more revenue coming into the government.

We increased our debt and deficit because we were trying to outspend the USSR.

We won.

Now, you're just being petty and distracting from comparing your country to the U.S.

You have oil money and still 50% tax, you guys create literally nothing of value beside salmon

why dont you move to Somalia first , Cletus?

Please remove yourself then...we’re all stocked up on weak-willed beta males.

its simple. its called white supremacy capitalism. its a system created to keep the black and brown people poor and to exploit there labor. see right now in america we have millions of homeless poor people at teh same teim we have millions of foreclosed homes. see in a intelligent society we would put the homeless in the foreclosed houses then BOOM! no more homeless people or housing crisis. instead we have a system that benefits off the poor and homeless by giving them drugs and locking them up inside of the prison industrial comples. you see america is a country were a cop will kill a black man on camera for everyone too see and its a shut and cut case. but you shomehow have half the country still on the side of the cop even thought the cop is wrong. thats called brainwashing. its the fault of white supremacy capitalims

capitalism needs to fucking die already. it had destroy the world enough

make racist afraid again

we got a lot of homeless people that have to be turned into ground beef. mcdonalds handles some of the work nationally. its been a rough few years for white people because since the majority of the population is white most of the homeless will be white

i honestly think thats the only reason the republicans want mexicans to stay. so we can eat beaners

He created a bubble.

Fuck off nigger. Your (you) addiction is getting out of hand

And women.

Yeah thats why american wages stagnated for the middle class after Reagan and Bush Dubya gave glorious tax cut gibs to the richest and wealthiest americans?

get out of the fox news bubble, bubba

I'm as """"white"""" as you, friendo.

I'm not a leftist by any means. Guess again. Though, by all means, keep proving point A, retard.

I could probably beat your ass after I fucked your girlfriend. Assuming you have one. Oh and I have white kids, unlike you.

>bubble
Because Clinton's nigger ass jacked up taxes?

We have Amazon.com

>rewarding people for creating things people want or need is bad

This is why Norway makes nothing at all and doesn't contribute to the global community.

You're welcome for all the American products you use (including this imageboard).

That is not how you create a bubble.

>m-maybe they'll believe I'm one of them now

That’s a pejorative term that was never used by Friedman or anyone involved with the Reagan admin. Yawn...this is so boring.

they print it it's literally that simple

I was referring to the "pop"

A fucking moron? No, I am not one of you.

What?

>bazinga! Showed him!

Why do you vote against your countrymens best interests? Why do you vote to make your healthcare more expensive, have less job security just to stick it to muh boogeyman brown people who share the same socioeconomic struggles as red state mid westerners? Republicans are a bigger thereat to their constituents than ISIS or MS 13 or muh niggs lmao

Most base scandinavian country is denmark

all others idc what they say about burgerland because in reality it is us burgers that have the power of influenceation over them.

Modern Feudalism's truly a thing of beauty :')

You are not a leftist faggot yet you are running your cunt mouth like one.

>and the academy award for Most Retarded Post Today goes to.....

>3 pounds 80/20 ground beef, $10
>1lb bag kidney beans $2
>2 cans tomatos $3
>1 big onion $1

Chili for a week: $16, add cheese, sour cream, maybe some nachos and you can eat Monday through Friday for $20.

McD's 2 cheeseburger meal - $5, Monday to Friday is $25.

"Forced to Eat McDonalds" is a meme. It's more like, "I'm a retard than can't figure out how to cook simple meals."

Median household income went up under Reagan lol.

Bill Clinton benefited from the economy set up by Reagan.

>tax cuts are bad

Even your leftist economist buddies who worship Keynes like tax cuts as a stimulus policy to increase demand.

Tax cuts can literally harm no one or the economy. At worst, they simply do nothing to the economy.

>i slept through most of school - the post

>replying to mutts
ISHYDDDT

>denmark
>muh 180% tax on cars

you do know extreme poverty has returned? you do know that right?

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/12/21/extreme-poverty-returns-to-america/

people in america are fucking starving and having a hard time living. but you a re okay with that as long as you can go on ebay buy your little fucking manchild toys. white supremacy capitaslim fucks people up big time

“America is the wealthiest nation on Earth, but its people are mainly poor, and poor Americans are urged to hate themselves. To quote the American humorist Kin Hubbard, 'It ain’t no disgrace to be poor, but it might as well be.' It is in fact a crime for an American to be poor, even though America is a nation of poor. Every other nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous, and therefore more estimable than anyone with power and gold. No such tales are told by the American poor. They mock themselves and glorify their betters. The meanest eating or drinking establishment, owned by a man who is himself poor, is very likely to have a sign on its wall asking this cruel question: 'if you’re so smart, why ain’t you rich?' There will also be an American flag no larger than a child’s hand – glued to a lollipop stick and flying from the cash register.

Americans, like human beings everywhere, believe many things that are obviously untrue. Their most destructive untruth is that it is very easy for any American to make money. They will not acknowledge how in fact hard money is to come by, and, therefore, those who have no money blame and blame and blame themselves. This inward blame has been a treasure for the rich and powerful, who have had to do less for their poor, publicly and privately, than any other ruling class since, say Napoleonic times. Many novelties have come from America. The most startling of these, a thing without precedent, is a mass of undignified poor. They do not love one another because they do not love themselves.”

― Kurt Vonnegut