What is Sup Forumss take on the new age stuff?

What is Sup Forumss take on the new age stuff?
Is the Jew behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cao'an#Statuary_and_inscriptions
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_council9_01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wtJAjmW5QwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Define "new age stuff"

Reality exists. The end.

The Jews want to create a false global pagan religion based on earth worship so they can Jew you into wanting to pay carbon taxes and killing yourself to save the planet from overpopulation.

yes and liberals

>I'm not religious but I'm spiritual
man yearns for transcendence so when Christianity went on its way out, they had to replace it with something else. I don't really see a merchant's angle here... how would it benefit them?

>Define a definition

New age was started by the CIA niggers for empowering cult of personalities both online and IRL

Everything is actually old age

Well yoga is hardly "new." It's been around for a long time. And if you're into for some practical purpose rather than as a distraction there's nothing wrong with that.

A lot of really old stuff survived into modernity because there's something good or useful in there somewhere.

Turin Bezminov said that it was all controlled by the Soviets to brainwash stupid Americans. The KGB was amazed at how we ate that useless shit up.

Careful, that's some goyim talk right there.

Yes, look at some of the originators of the movement and its precursors. About the same proportion of Jewish influence as Bolshevism.

>I don't really see a merchant's angle here... how would it benefit them?
eg
"buy your spiritual protection gear at www.RealMystic.com"
"Call 33-56743-3221 Priestess Jasmine for the charka purification package!"
"negative entity banishing candles only for $99.99

The idea is to make atheists and pagans who've spurned consumer/merchant Christianity into falling for a consumer based enviroment again.

It's a failsafe

These "yoga" gurus we have here in the west have nothing to do with those in the east. In fact even in the east there's plenty of people who don't know shit yet teach because they catch the "guru" syndrome.

You can even find them online. They've got YouTube channels, blogs etc

I think is on the right track. It's about getting people to obsess about the physical which removes them from the path to truth.

Once I realised that we live in a closed system it all made sense, we are very much created and we're part of a divine system. As God apparently said in the Bible;
>Don't worship through Earth or the things in it, worship God instead

I don't know the actual quote but it's something like that. Interestingly I'm finding that all of the science religion followers are the most ignorant about scientific history and what the scientific method is. It's strange, they believe interstellar rockets without even understanding the basics of physics and chemistry.

That's why I'd say if you want to work on flexibility and discipline or something then sure go ahead and get yoga pants and decide if you're wasting your gym membership instead of looking at youtubes and doing it in your living room.

Obviously if your buying a religion with your gym membership you're a dupe.

Basically /x/

Even Sup Forums is more /x/ than /x/

Fuck off stooge. We all know you just want to look at women's assses while pretending to be a somebody worth something and getting paid for it.

Yoga isn't even ment for women there's a whole separate system for that, but how will you know if you're all just pretenders?

Monkey see monkey do.

That Brain Rhue guy on youtube seems to think so.

It's real, I just cover myself with magic crystals and light incense and meditate instead of eating every day. Boom, lost like 20 pounds already.

I can look at womens asses on the internet all I want. I'm not interested to go pay to sit in a room of fat old ladies and thots pretending to do yoga.

Actually you'll get paid for that and watching asses IRL is different than photos/online you cuckold. Just act like you're "spiritual, mystical and intellectual" and buy a fake certificate or conjure one up yourself. Suckers will eat it right up.

Hell, start a YouTube channel right now and think of a "mystical" sounding name for it. Then upload irrelevant crap related to "spirituality" and bam, you get popular AND You get views/subscribers to make money.

Jews happy, losers are happy.

Not gonna lie, I dig some new age electronic ambient music like pic related.

The Jew being behind everything is a psyop. They're ironically being made out to be a scapegoat (a Jewish concept.)

As for the new age stuff, it's a mind-slave system designed to catch the sizable amount of people who don't fall into either the organized religion or atheism programming.

It's essentially either solipsism or satanism in the end for the individual if they follow through it, but the esoteric truths they base the bullshit on are absolutely true.

The Law of Attraction, which is a major part of new age thought, for example, is the mechanism from which meme-magic works (aside from the creation of Kek, who is a thoughtform/tulpa, literally a living meme.)

I used to be scared too, don't be.. look into anything objectively and you'll find divinity, the hard part is seeing past the very clever web of lies obscuring the truth.

It's not over when we die, and I think we should live accordingly.

>tfw not pretty enough to put myself on juewtube
it's not fair

The irony of your post.

Be anonymous then. Either record your voice or use those text to speech software.

You can shill for products, "knowledge" or just make "predictions" by stealing news stuff and pasting them together.

>It's not over when we die

Absolute truth. Look up the research of Ian Stevenson on past life memories reported by children if you haven't already.

Meh. I'd rather practice creative writing for hot pockets on the chonz and then have a real job on the side where I actually do something useful. That's more my jive.

>I'd rather practice creative writing for hot pockets on the chonz and then have a real job on the side where I actually do something useful
A noble thing to do. I applaud it, provided you're not lying and actually doing what I suggested which is about praying on people's weaknesses.

>The new age law of attraction is real

I agree, this is why the msm is such an effective tool. We can only hold one thought at a time, and if they can keep our thoughts as self sabotage and failure, we fail.

It's also interesting to see how hyper religious the elite are, these people don't waste time on things that don't have an actual tangible outcome.

This is where the eternal atheist stutters; "b-but Darwin!" And that's how you know he hasn't read the origin of species.

Well some people I suppose get in to yoga or drugs or whatever else for the experience and insight of ego loss. Perhaps being anonymous and having whatever you type in to the internet disappear into the ether after the thread dies is another way to achieve ego loss.

>The ironing

That's part of it, duality etc. Have you figured out if von braun was being ironic or literal?

I will look that up, thanks :)

One thing concerning the Law of Attraction being used by the elites is with Hollywood. If you put something in a popular movie, it's more likely to happen. So they make disaster movies or evil alien movies or something.

Lots of people think that the powers that be sometimes display their plans in mass entertainment in order to provide some sort of warning, which is theorized to reduce the negative karma they'll receive by following through with their plan afterwards. Instead, we're doing their work ourselves without even realizing it.

Double irony

I watch a jewlywood movie maybe once a year or so. Fucking hell it's like an entire hour of commercials before the movie starts these days. But holy fuck what a window into the imaginations of the people making these movies. You can see how dystopian their fixations are. I frequently find it unsettling that the rest of the moviegoers apparently just think what they're seeing is normal and expected and even exciting and desirable.

100% zionist trickery

Counter-tradition, pseudo-tradition, counterfeit-tradition, counter-initiation etc...

Snake oil. You tap into the lower psychic realm, and it opens the gate for astral creatures, spirits, demons, whatever, to take advantage of you.

Real magic exists, but chances are you won't find it.... and even if you do it's still blasphemy.

Christ is the way niggers, do not get led into temptation by (((liars))) and (((deceivers)))

Yeah when you unhook yourself from their bullshit and come back to it later when you're no longer desensitized to it it's fucking unsettling to say the very least. And that's just the stuff they put in they think we can handle. If they unloaded everything they're really like in a movie one day people may literally vomit.

Very true, I won't even pirate Hollywood movies anymore, or watch their tv shows/Netflix.

Almost literally the opposite.

One of the more popular channels for this stuff is Spirit Science, which suggests an ancient master race of Atlanteans was overtaken by subversive Martians who now rule the world. Thoth is a big figure in this.

This is not at all dissimilar from some of the more esoteric Nazi narratives. Also, David Icke’s reptilians are far less of a focus on his Twitter than the state of Israel.

If you guys want to take the deep red pill conspiracy theorists and new agers are essentially creationists- they believe there is a deliberate order behind things. The order of tradition and religion is crafted to this mindset, these things fill the niche the fall of the Church has created.

>m-muh jeebuz!!
>meditation is the devil!1
>insert random bible quote
Why is it always christcucks that attack the Truth?

Don't lump us all together. Some are bible thumpers and fundamentalists. Others think there's probably some truth in other traditions as well.

Not saying all christians are bad, most tend to keep to themselves. But when it comes to criticizing 'New Age' and 'Spirituality', nine out of ten times it's a bible thumping christenhond

Mainstream religion is for social structure, has a lot of blue pills, and is useful for agendas.

Esoteric religion can have far more red pills but these might make it harder to be a normie and they put in blue pills and agenda stuff same as mainstream.

I prefer Mani over Jesus. The former definitely had historical existence whereas the latter is debatable.

I don't get that image. Why denigrate Mani when he was a very loving man? You are scum of the Earth to insult him, really.

This is honestly why I can never become Christian. You guys can be just as bad as muzzies when it comes to even the least bit of deviancy from your Jesus dick-sucking. So you're going to go from criticizing mudslimes to now picking on those who like Manichaeans? Goddamn, are you imbeciles fucking scoundrels.

I used to be a Trump supporter but seriously now we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

it's the vatican, the "new age" movement was set up to weaken/destroy the remnants of actual protestant christianity

Sounds spectacularly autistic my friend.

Reality is frequency and vibration.
The Jew can only be defeated with a sound understanding of the esoteric situation - namely, how we conjure him with our own sins and our own poison, how to stop conjuring him, and mentally emanate a reality and frequency that is aggressive against corruption and toxicity.

The Star of David, or Remphan's Star is not a sign of God, nor did god command them to create it. It is an ancient occult symbol that the jews have chosen to represent their nation, they are, as a race, involved in occult principles which they have weaponized in order to destroy us. This is the point of MSM memes, MSM icons and "Sigils" which are essentially the signs and images of our day we see repeated all around us.

Christ is the way. Bow down before God, repent, accept the value system of God, "Love thy neighbor as yourself", and embrace his virtues of Love, Mercy and Compassion.

Should the white race, the original people elected by God, but scattered and their racial memory wiped, rise up against the Jew (The Edomite, the Canaanite. The Usurper, for they have falsely stolen our history and corrupted it, par for the course for Jewish corruption), and emanate these principles in thought, word, and deed, then the "Groaning and Travailing of Creation" (Romans 8:22) will come to an end, and you will see miracles and wonders in your time.

I already have, and have witnessed impossible feats powered by faith alone, from instantaneous healing, to levitation, to supernatural vision and others.

We have been created in an evil, hateful world, with evil, hateful creatures such as Jews, and murderers, and rapists, and death, and decay, so that body and form could be given to God's opposite..his outer shell, his husk, according to the gnostics.

With this immense suffering, your choice to choose Love, to Love God and choose to follow him, is given meaning when it could not logically have meaning in any other environment.

Stop pushing your sandnigger religion

When white people abandon Christianity for atheism, they are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. New Age is just one effort to relocate the baby.

How is it autistic? I actually studied Manichaeism in-depth, even more than Zoroastrianism oddly enough. I read fragments of Cologne Mani Codex, Shabuhragan, and more. I also read Gardens of Light, a fictional account of Mani's life, which was more riveting than the stories we hear of Jesus' crucifixion. I wish Arzhang was preserved, since they say Mani's illustrations in that were extraordinarily beautiful.

Manichaeism had tremendous influence on Chinese culture. In fact, there are still people who revere him in China:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cao'an#Statuary_and_inscriptions

Manichaeism also influenced Catharism.

Mani is actually as equally important to Iranian culture than Zarathustra. In fact, I would say the conflict between Kartir Hangirpe and Mani was quite possibly one of the most interesting events in history.

>than Zarathustra
as Zarathustra*

Love, what God is, becomes activated in this event. Love is what powers reality, it is the engine behind the "Nothingness" that consciousness operates on, and what the buddhists encountered in deep meditation as the substance for which they and all things are based on. That nothingness, that indefinable, immeasurable substrate of reality that all your experiences and memories take place on is "Love" (Experience/Experienced) or (Observer/Observed), the mutual sexual relationship where that which perceives is met with that which is perceived.

In sex, there is a "Bad Touch", things your partner hates or detests and results in discomfort, pain, or loss of arousal. But there is also, conversely, a "Good Touch", things which cause pleasure, happiness, and satisfaction.

It is our purpose to find reality's pleasure zones, and saturate her with those vibrations that causes her the most joy - for she reciprocates in full to her lover.

Love.
Truth.
Mercy.
Compassion.
HONOR.
DISCIPLINE.
WISDOM.
PURITY.

You know in your heart it is true. Shed your guilt and repent, and fill yourself to the brim with Light until it is spilling from your every pore...fulfill the purpose for which you have been created, to fill the world with Light, which is hyperdimensional active masculine energy freed from earthly contamination. It is inherently of the "Kingdom of Heaven", which is "Not of this World"
Light this fire in your heart, and like me, your life will change forever. You will see and experience things you never dreamed possible, both good, and bad.

I'm just some guy, I'm not anyone special or important, I have no books and I have no hangout or patreon. But, believe me because the words I say resonate within you. If you can hear the voice of truth, hear it now and know you were created to be God's chosen, to co-create with him in a paradise of unimaginable love and power.

Peace.

>redpill me on this new age stuff

Hippie jews. Snake oil salesman at best they're awful people looking to exploit the stupid and desperate and at best they're delusional crazies.

I recommend you read "The Reign of Quantity"

by Rene Guenon.

I niggered out of Sup Forums since nobody on here is fun anymore and play with the /x/tards.
There I learned meditation but the thing is its actually hardcore as fuck and nobody told me that.
>doing nothing
>doing nothing
>doing nothing
>"shits chill af, hell yes"
>something happens
>something keeps happening
>cate.jpg
>body feels tingly and appears to vibrates
>head feels like two heads across
>"aaaaaaa"
>puss out
>open eyes and try to get a grip back on world.
now its like a game

Why don't you tl;dr the point for me?

heh yeah back before I knew anything about it I made a game of lying in bed with the lights out until it felt like I went from freefall to being hurtled by a roller coaster, and then seeing if I had the balls to let that keep going.

On the one hand it's dumb shit you do as a kid that doesn't mean anything. On the other hand, most of the time during regular life you don't feel like you're about to die. Kind of like most of the time it doesn't feel like you're about to have an orgasm. So is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so. Not if it's not having a negative impact on your life.

>quality is unique and pure, sacred
>quantity is mass produced and material, profane
>the world descends into quantity over time
>like the zodiac circle, winter is at the lowest point (quantity) and summer at the highest (quality)
>counter-tradition, pseudo-tradition, counter-initiation etc are all a sign of the quantitive times we live in.
>Tradition comes from qualitative times, when we were closer to the transcendent

It's right in the same ballpark as Spengler's "Decline of the West" and Evola's "Revolt Against the Modern World"

But if you read all three of those books, and learn to understand every point they make..... in my mind that's the purest redpill.

BlueBeam

Is that meditation? I used to be able to give myself that feeling of free fall and shit while awake but can not anymore.

Not really in the formal sense. It's just one weird trick basically you might stumble across in case you were wondering if it might be worth something to have a closer look at what might be real or not.

Its strange. I've been doing it for a while now. At first the response is always a fear one. Always. But after a while of doing it a lot it 'feels' like fear but you can go deeper. Into "more fear?"
To me it isn't fear anymore since after going 3 steps into "more fear" becomes this body sensation of god making you a single ultra vibrator where events just come and go.
>then sometimes your hand and feet become fucking cold
>sometimes you come back like a half zombie trying to break out
>sometimes its like a lengthy DBZ power up scene

Keep something as an anchor so you don't get lost in possible delusions and counterproductive addictions.

I like the Wim Hof method.
>Dude, breath a lot and strangle yourself for 1 min lmao

btw hands and feet cold if you're not asleep is a stress constriction reaction. Normally you would feel warmth in your extremities during relaxation.

Sleep is a bit different because it's normal for your body temp to go down in the later stages of a normal sleep cycle. Kind of like you might feel cold and constricted after eating because blood needs to be concentrated into your digestive system to metabolize things.

Jew is not behind it. If you follow it correctly, you'd understand everything.

Yes it does exist. It is a holographic projection. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It simply means that it is 1 layer among many many layers of what is 'reality'.

Not necessarily. The belief in New Age is a singular and all encompassing God.

this is correct

>Not necessarily. The belief in New Age is a singular and all encompassing God.
Jew World Order cf. global government and singularity. They have some kind of maniacal obsession with it.

>Jew World Order cf. global government and singularity.
It would surprise you to learn that the government on many worlds and the Galactic Federation itself is global and encompassing. They are obsessed with it because that is where the future is. You will not see the true Jewry unless you see that where we are supposed to end up is a global classless communist society.

>that's what the future is
No, that's what they want the future to be.

No. They don't want YOU to be there. They want to hold all the wealth and reduce our populations. A global classless communist society is where we SHOULD end up. Where we live in abundance, and race/religion/etc doesn't matter.

Yeah, and when the moon goes in to the seventh house then love will rule the planet and peace will rule the stars. How about we factor (((them))) out of it and then we don't have to commit ourselves to Jewish ideas like communism and how to run everything according to a hardcore perfect law where we all get screwed except for the ones who don't have to live by the law they prescribe?

New age religion is a covert tactic to soften the mind and prime a victim for the cult of fascism. So many people are fascists today because of the groundwork books like the secret and celestine prophecy laid two decades ago. It is meant to disorient the reader so that they become easier to control and so they act against their own interests. Both fascism and new age stuff is a tool of Satan. The most evil book ever written is not Mein Kamphf, but Chicken Soup for the Soul.

>then we don't have to commit ourselves to Jewish ideas like communism and how to run everything according to a hardcore perfect law where we all get screwed except for the ones who don't have to live by the law they prescribe?
You don't understand. They don't want communism regardless of what it seems like they're pushing. Their version is communism cloaked with secretive control over the masses. They barely give back while they share amongst each other. To keep everyone enslaved.

The true communism system used by aliens is the system we should be going towards.

Dude that's literally true communism. You might be too new to understand the Jews and their Lies. It took me a few years to sort it out because I just thought it was all pretty rude and fanatical.

For instance, you might want to read and review, "The Gulag Archipelago" which even if it's somewhat of a fictional work still gets the point across about the end results.

You're still not understanding. Have you seen Star Trek: The Next Generation? THAT'S the system that we are destined for and THAT'S the system they do not want you to have.

i dont get the picture. please help

Captain Kirk was played by a different actor during the pilot of the original Star Trek. There's an interview where he reveals that there was a consultant from the RAND corporation pushing a lot of these messages into the series.

It wasn't just (((Gene Roddenberry)))

Gene Roddenberry was part of a group that channeled "The Council of Nine"
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_council9_01.htm

Episodes of ST were even influenced by what they learned in the channelings.

I'm not viking or wiccan larper but I've been looking into runecasting lately and I think it might be useful. The stones fall where they fall completely by chance, but the idea behind interpreting them within a systemic set of rules is to consult your own subconscious. If you ever have a decision that needs to be made you may have some hidden reservations about doing something but you may not recognize them. The way you read the stones will bring those reservations to light. In a way it's like asking yourself for advice.

So what? Futurists, science fiction writers, think tanks, people who review grants, what's the difference?

They're literally telling us what they want to recreate creation as.

I have a simpler method for doing this. Open notepad, type in Higher Self, then press enter. Type in a random #. Then with a pen/paper. write the random # followed by a quick drawing. Think up a question for your subconscious then tap the drawing.

Okay. You're not far enough down the rabbit hole. I'm not discussing this w/ you because at this stage you're like a child that's still asleep/blind to the greater issues at large.

The true test is if you are capable of being a teacher. If you can't teach me then I will have to teach you.

And also don't tell people to tap the drawing, asshat.

No just soyboys and unmarried women

No. If I can't teach you then the material is beyond you. I am light years beyond your understanding. I did indeed try to dumb it down for you. I said Star Trek. You came up with Jewry. That's when I knew you were a lost cause. That you could not understand Federation and Earth having done away with war, economic systems, etc etc.

>And also don't tell people to tap the drawing, asshat.
Tapping the drawing impinges your nervous system with the signal line. So this is yet another thing you're wrong on but yet you act high and mighty with your wrong think.

>impinges your nervous system with the signal line
I know what it's about m8. I've done it myself. That's how you seal the deal into your physical incarnation. That shit doesn't fly anymore. All the other anons murking loar know to keep away from 101 level demon tricks.

>I know what it's about m8. I've done it myself.
No you don't. Because you say this shit:
>All the other anons murking loar know to keep away from 101 level demon tricks.
You stupid fucking idiot.
>That's how you seal the deal into your physical incarnation.
That's wronger than wrong. Remote viewing is an inherent ability in all humans. Humans are energetic beings originating from the source of all creation. Creation is a holographic projection and all data exists out there. Humans have the ability to access this massive data storage. It has nothing to do with demons or whatever LARPING faggot shit you think it is. In fact I can detect and describe spirits whether they are human or non-human. I can even get rid of them. So fuck off with your bullshit beliefs.

Stop having an aneurysm. All I did was call you out on making signs.

Tell me more about your stupid theory

It's not making signs you dipshit. It's called an ideogram. The ideogram represents target contact & your subconscious tells you what it generally is. A looping picture means that you've connected with a being, and in this case, means yourself. Fucking moron.

>Only unmarried

>connected with a being
Is that not what I said?

What makes you wrong is that you delve into dumb shit like demons and mystical shit when all of this has nothing to do with that. Yes you are connecting to yourself. You are a being. No fucking shit. Are there demons out there? No. Are there aliens? Yes. Hostile? Yes. Benevolent as well. Fucking educate yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=wtJAjmW5QwA