One Piece

Reminder we're getting two chapters and then Jump is on break.

Place your bets whether we'll actually see the plan go to action before that happens.

Pudding is cute but evil Pudding is CUTE!

Pudding for Nakama!

>Those lips

I know how Sup Forums likes DSL but seeing it in One Piece, especially the Toei version, just seems weird.

I like that she doesn't even really have any sob story as her backstory so far - she's just a cunt who rewrites people's memories to make her look good.

Is the year of Sanji over yet?

Sanji will fuck up both side's plans by kissing Pudding before she knows what's going on, flustering her so much she doesn't get a chance to shoot.

When will Sanji stop being shit

>no new opening until the cracker fight atleast

What a waste.

Katakuri is best boy this arc.

Surely you jest.

When he's dead.

>those colors
sorry but your husbando is a fire hydrant

Whatever happened to best character? I haven't seen him since his mysterious appearance out of freaking nowhere in Thriller Bark.

fuck off

>speedreaders at large again

this was the last time he appeared

So does Morgans has only the tightest of ties with the Navy seeing how their mascot is a seagull and Morgans is a bird?

That's no Sogeking! Why didn't the real one show up to kick his ass?

Who will voice Pudding?

We still don't know. We don't know who voices Judge either.

Leave being saved by Sanji to us!

>will we actually see the plan go to action before that happens
>two chapters
>Jump is on break
>Oda
come on now I think we both know we'll have to wait

Reminder that Big Mom already knows about the plan.

LEAVE JOBBING TO BULLETS TO ME MUGIWARA!

Leave jobbing to me

How useless will they be?
>Actually hold their own and don't need help
>Useful, but still need help in the end
>Mostly useless, but do a couple of things right
>Totally useless.

Even lower.
They'll all die in the first pannel of the next chapter.

Some hentai actress.

>"My eye is moving on it's own!"

IEEEE, YAMETE MAMA-CHAN!

Don't you mean DOG TOOTH?
Clearly you have no way to read the japanesi.

leaning towards totally useless, because that would make it even more humiliating to be saved by sanji

You know someone asked a few days ago how sanji could make fire trough his legs.

Well I had a thought, all the germa kids are element themed and while you'd think the very, very red dressed kid would be the fire one, he shows nothing. Instead he's just exceptionally stronger in every aspect( now don't quote me on this but I think east asia also has steel as the fifth element.)

So yeah, sanji's latent superhuman aryan genes are coming out.

do you think judge is fine with the depiction of germa 66 in the world economic times comic strip?

Even more, how the fuck are they shown to go against the world gov but apparently can hold themselves against the marines.

Even though they are conquering the shit out of north blue.

He was probably discussing the newest storyline with Morgans at the party.

>I think east asia also has steel as the fifth element
It's wood in chinese alchemy

Or worse, they actually get in the way.

At least one of them will be too proud to be saved by their "failure" of a brother.

Reiju seems to be suicidal, so that could be a problem.

Ichiji won't job

But his name is sparking red

He's got explosions.

>Jump goes on break
>One piece comes back for one week then goes on its mandated break again.
You know it will happen.

judge: kill sanji
reiju: im sorry sanji
sanji: i can't kill my own sister!

queue an entire chapter of luffy vs puppet-bellamy all over again

>i-i-i-i-chijii w-won't job-b

Still mad Nami barely powered up, she should be able to use natural disaster class attacks

it's fucking weather science, not natural disaster science.

blizzards, droughts, meteors, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions are already the domain of devil fruits

what is she going to do, cause a landslide? a limnic eruption? make a fucking tornado? if she could do any of that she would be overpowered

>tfw both Katakuri and Ichiji job

Katakuri will be too shocked by Luffys entrance to do anything

He will job to Reiju's pussy after he destroys Ichiji.

Name one henchman in One Piece who isn't a jobber. You can't.

Dellinger won against Bellamy, Suleiman, Blue Gilly, Dagama and Ideo before he lost to Hakuba

That's a straw hat level record

Sanji has really big hands

His hair looks weirdly long

big old gorilla hands

THE POWER OF MY JELLY BEANS

The better to rescue you.

Yaoi hands

Hey, fellow Katakurifag.

Do they have the properties of both jelly and bean?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

How have we gone this far without best Charlotte?

>666
Fuck off Baal.

I've never drawn smut before but I feel like I'd want to draw Smoothie juicing a dude's dick into her mouth.

This Arc truly is great.

Galette > Smoothie

It never ends

Enel when?

How do the Kuja procreate?

When Urouge and Vegapunk become relevant

Dumb frogposter

huge tits lmao

Pudding HAS to be voiced by Aya Hirano.

It's been over a long time ago. Now it is the Year of Ichiji.

sex

When....the entire wedding goes exactly according to his keikaku?

People actually believe for one second Sanji isn't going to do something insanely boss before the end of this arc

Mark my words. By the end of this arc Pudding will be in love with and rejected by Sanji, and Sanji will be so famous that from now on when he walks through town all the girls do heart eyes and nose bleeds over him instead. That will be the new Sanji gag. Then he will turn do heart eyes and flared nostrils to them only to be pulled away by his waifu Nami.

With who?

He will mess up at first cause of pudding being a women. Pudding will then start erasing Nami's memories and sanji will snap out of it and kick pudding in the face. It'll be the kick version of Luffy punching the celestial dragon

They kidnap little girls and raise them
Luffy's penis is the only one 99% of everyone on amazon Lilly has seen.

men

am I the only one who thinks pudding is too clever to not know there's a plan against her and intends to rip sanji's memories out and read them before the ceremony?

>Sanji hitting a woman
Never. Sanji is going to tank a lethal attack for Pudding and win her over.
>Why would you do that even knowing what we were going to do to you
>Because a true man could never watch a woman be struck down in front of him
Pudding pale eyes heart twinge panel

Can you imagine how much more famous One Piece would be if the anime didn't suck ass?

We will get the start of the webbing, but we will be left on a cliff hanger just as something starts to go wrong.

Sanji's attitude towards women is a huge fucking weakness. Why else create the most dispicable woman in the story as his main enemy if not to have him fight her?

>win her over

Feeding your enemies is a huge weakness. Why introduce a massive dick who has starving to death if not to have Sanji let him?

Sanji is Sanji, he lives by his own code. You think Oda will let him cave in on his whole character? That's not his style. Instead Sanji will show the world his righteous Love Cook style.

This is One Piece senpai. The arcs have happy endings.

Whenever the moon arc comes up.

when he learns haki lightning

Year of Usopp When?!

What would it be like to rape Pudding?

She would rape you.

Pudding eye is actually a curse/implanted by Big Mom. Sanji is gonna break it and pudding comes back to being good. She and Sanji get married by the end of the arc, but she still lets him continue his adventure to absolve her sin.

>Puddingfags are this delusional

WHEN IS THE NEXT ISSUE

Is Sanji's nosebleed going to deflect a bullet and ruin the photo of Mother Caramel?

fucking toei holy shit