Let's see. How can I act like a gigantic cunt today?

Let's see. How can I act like a gigantic cunt today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yDFwhh5LOQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is why noriko is da best anno protag

being a massive bitch is a moe trait you guys

How kino is this compared to Eva?

it is much more adventure focused, and has some shit episodes outsorced to koreans because anno was suffering from severe diarreah for 6 months

If Eva is a 10 this is a 45

>shit skin

First half is GOAT. Then there's that fucking island.

Get in the fucking robot brown Shinji

I want to fuck brown shinji.

If it was 26 episode it would have been better then Evangelion.
But the fucking islands and Africa episode are absolutely dreadful.

>tumblr screen shots

Nadia is genuinely too deep for Sup Forums.

It's just fucking Conan/Laputa with a Jules Verne twist. Same preachy shit about war and responsible use of science. It's not fucking deep in the slightest.

Christ, that island, what a waste of 8 episodes.

Nadia lusting for the BBC has to be hardest I've laughed on an anime

>It's not fucking deep in the slightest.
It is still deeper than Evangelion

>Tfw pre character development Nadia is basically every millennial bitch in america today.

Once again, Anno fucking called it.

Do I have to fucking die to get a woman to like me these days?

>right after a bunch of shitty episodes whose only redeeming quality was developing Nadia and Jean's relationship, she jumps on the dick of a random nigger
Bravo Anno!

Nadia and Asuka are pretty much the same.

Wasn't Anno tho. He gave his friend control of the "Island arc" so that he could make the finale as badass as it was.

Recommend Miyazaki anime to people.

That girl is fucked up.

Did Anno ever make sure to rape that friend in retaliation for ruining his series?

Tbh if you just skip those episodes (especially the Africa arc), the series is just fine without it. I wouldn't say it ruined the series.

>episode title: Nadia's Love

Get in the fucking boat, Nadia.

She's not that bad if you ignore the non-Anno episodes. In fact, considering her childhood it's perfectly understandable why she is the way she is and the development of her relationship with Jean is cute as fuck.

But yeah, the series as a whole would shoot to GOAT-tier if they remastered it and dropped everything from episode 23 to 34 aside from the discovery of the Red Noah by turning the whole island arc in just one or two episodes and completely dropping Africa.

>the intentionally shitty musical episode right before the finale starts
I don't understand how a single-season show's production can go wrong to the point of becoming self-parody before the end.

a good gif came out of the island arc tho

>these two get married
I'm canting my head like a dog

Honestly, the best couple. Sanson was a fucking ubermensch and the little one bitched less than nadia.

Was she a first sexualized children of all time (in anime)?

>skip from episode 22 to 30 just like how it was recommended
>this fucking last episode recap
Holy shit, I'm glad I didn't have to sit through something this retarded.

You also missed Nadia literally turning into Tarzan and living in the forest for a few days to protest against Jean and Marie not living in harmony with nature, being unable to procure herself food and routinely ransacking Jean and Marie's stocks but then sperging out at failing to open tin cans (). Among an almost endless amount of other retarded plots like a mushroom trip that invalidates genuine relationship development and even Marie being hit by the jerkass stick for an episode and torturing King for no reason.

>severe diarrhea

R-really?

post more

That's because it's made by Anno and Miyazaki.

No definitely not, but apparently this show airing on NHK is what created a lot of anime Otakus.
It's actually where the whole thing about NHK and title of "Welcome to The NHK" came from. Satou realizing the NHK was mass producing otaku and hikikomoris from childhood through airing such a fun show or something like that.

Eh you really didn't have to skip it, the episodes weren't of the best quality in the slightest but they were certainly funny. And Nadia being cute and loving and feminine with Jean, even if it was only for a little while, is something I'm glad I didn't miss.
But whatever you already skipped it, and I guess it really doesn't matter.

>And Nadia being cute and loving and feminine with Jean, even if it was only for a little while
You know, if only they didn't immediately ruin it by having her get mad at Jean for not somehow remembering she had already kissed him while he was unconscious.

And falling for the bbc the exact next episode

I was referring to episode 25, don't lump 31 (the one before the episode you mentioned) in with the rest of that shit, it was salvageable and actually relevant.

She's a completely irrational bitch the entire series that only operates on whatever hint of emotion she has at the time and pretty much never any actual thought. If you managed to put up with everything before then, that really shouldn't bother you at this point I think.
It is better off not being considered canon though.

That one was actually really fucked up and low. I couldn't find an excuse for that one in the slightest.

She's unbalanced.

The thing is that she has clear development throughout the first 22 episodes. She's still bitchy as they go on, but only when Jean says something stupid and/or innocently insensitive than all the time, and even starts to put up with people on the Nautilus eating meat and fish. Then you get to the filler episodes and her character completely deteriorates until she's a lot worse than even her early episodes self. When she falls for the African prince, even the other characters can't help calling her a cunt towards Jean.

I could swear that happened in the island

I want to fuck her in her chocolate ass..

I rewatched the whole thing not long ago. The first kiss and its denial happens on the first island they shipwreck onto, then they move over to the island Grandis' gang is on, they find the Red Noah, and only then they manage to take off and reach Africa.

ahahaha is that what is about?

T-thanks

People hate the island episodes but they're my favourites because they have the rare occasions where Nadia gets shat for the cunt she is

Fucking damn. Must have been the shit of a lifetime.

This is Sadamoto, isn't it? Damn.

>She's a completely irrational bitch the entire series that only operates on whatever hint of emotion she has at the time and pretty much never any actual thought
So a typical negress then.

wat

The Africa episodes should have never happened, but the Island Arc is still watchable, once. I kind of hate when people say to skip the episodes on someone's first watch.

Since she's vegan, she may be eating too much roughage.

>negress
Not really, more like typical vegan.

Tbh I could totally have skipped the Africa arc on my first watch. When I finished it the first time I rewatched the last Island episode to remember what Nadia actually was like.

>telling people to skip island and Africa
Child's play. Try watching The Secret of Fuzzy if you want even more shit.

>Tbh
Fuck off

I cryed

The way magnetism was shown in this scene was really cool.

Yeah but the New Nautilus was so much better, one of my favorite ships in anime.

youtu.be/yDFwhh5LOQg

Fuck off. The Island Arc was filled with cute Jean x Nadia moments. Without the Island Arc, there's no kissu.

Nadia is so perfect when she's being nice.

I'm going to say the same thing that I say every time this topic comes up: Nadia NTRing Jean gave her suicide attempt more weight. The episode where Nadia falls in love with the African guy makes you hate her. That's why it's so believable she hates herself a couple episodes later.

So yeah, I didn't like the Africa Arc at the time, but I ultimately think it gave me a better experience.

More like typical woman.

DON'T FORGET TO TRY IN MIND.

When I picked up this show, I had no idea that it was going to end with fucking spaceships dueling it out in Paris and crashing into the Eiffel Tower. It's absolutely amazing how much this show escalated in scale and awesomeness from the ragtag adventure it started off as. Reminds me of TTGL, and I'm sure that show got a bit of inspiration from this.

Holy shit, it's the Yggdrasil!

Yeah it was a really fun show to go in blind to.

>blind
I did it this and my favorite thing was Marie getting knocked up by a guy more than double her age.

I'm so happy I had no idea spaceships were gonna be a thing in this when I watched it. I mean, it's foreshadowed a bit, but the episode where the Yamato Nautilus lifts off hyped me off the planet.

But is it captained by a MAN OF THE SEA?

Oh wait, it is.

Best girl.

Yes. It's believable that Jean saw her and decided that chasing after her was worth turning his life upside down for.

>mfw the nautilus turned into a fucking space ship in the second opening
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T FORGET TO TRY IN MIIIIIIND

A B S O L U T E
M A D M A N

No, just someone who imitates his art well.
Sadamoto's signature is the little Y.S. you see at the bottom right here.

Well, he IS French.

That was mfw too. Seeing this series is probably why I'm the one guy on this mongoloid stone tablet forum who loved 3.33.

How come the backstory and the Blue Water itself was very similar to Fullmetal Alchemist but try as hard as I search I can't find anything online that has made the connection.
Do they both draw from a previous source in that regard or something?

How so?
Never bothered with FMA, but are you talking about that the Blue Water is made of orichalcum(sometimes spelled orihalcon)?
That's just Anno picking a cool-sounding word that's related to ancient texts and, particularly Atlantis.

Nadia isn't popular in the West.

Nadia is based on 20, 000 leagues under the sea

I want to marry this filthy nigger!

Eat the fucking burger, Nadia.

Started that way. Then it got Anno'd.

What about a redhead hag?

She ayy-lmao, not nigro.

A Christmas Cake is fine, too.

That's an alium, user. Space pussy.

Okay it's not a 1:1 comparison of course so don't get on my case about that.
But they both have main characters whose fathers are gone, and then their father comes back and their father is actually from a race of super advanced ancient people who brought technology to the humans. And the main antagonist is also from the ancient civilization who their father has a personal history with of them being friends. And also the main antagonist is the one that destroyed the ancient civilization.

But the main thing is the function of both the Philosophers Stone and the Blue Water (which is called the philosopher's stone in the anime too), in that they're both gems capable of performing healing miracles and other things, and are powered by and essentially holding devices for the souls of the people from the ancient civilization. Yeah this part was eerily similar and I couldn't find anything having to do with philosophers stones that had this concept before, so I don't think they both draw from something previous. Oh yeah sorry if you got spoiled on either series.

Another similarity

It's odd how literally every side character (except the count guy) was more likeable than the MC.