Wake up folks!

>Brexit: Corbyn's Labour 'aiding Tories', says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162

>Claim Trump aide warned of UK spying absurd, says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680

>Freezing temperatures set to follow Storm Eleanor
news.sky.com/story/freezing-temperatures-set-to-follow-storm-eleanor-11194844

>NHS England figures set to expose unprecedented pressure on health service
news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-figures-set-to-lay-bare-unprecedented-pressure-on-health-service-11194776

>Jeremy Hunt calls for ten-year plan to revamp the NHS
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5233673/Jeremy-Hunts-10-year-old-plan-revamp-NHS.html

>Farmland could be turned into meadows post-Brexit, says Michael Gove
theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/04/farmland-could-be-turned-into-meadows-post-brexit-says-michael-gove

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41612812
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxqrOxIMYo
youtube.com/watch?v=bJz4Ug6OvcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp88ltVtUbA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0535ESranU
rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51284502.html#
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238341/Owen-jones-getting-sex-change.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Consult these Glaswegian scientists
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41612812

Filter all Tripfags.
Hide post stubs.
Do not respond to them.
Do not acknowledge them by name.
Clean out this hellish crew.

This thread is already shit

I posted that on the day it made the news and it's been debunked.

Look into it.

sorry for the polish shops guys

What? Link? Source?

the part of earth you sit on is flat
the real redpill is that your "flat earth" is just one of 336 partially flooded dimples on a megaworld shaped like a golf ball

only the highest jews in each dimple know about the other dimples
dimple residents all believe their dimple is a round world unto it's self
the jews control the megasphere
escape!

*blocks your path*

What's his name again?

What happened to WN?

user!!~
please play me something on your guitar!!~~
Y-You do play the guitar. Right?

*blocks your path*

please don't sexualise momiji

Get em off

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxqrOxIMYo

Bet you've never played 2hu.

No it's not

you're right i haven't but i did play a bullet hell one time

>globemongs

His heart literally exploded when he patted my head. It went doki doki.

He did post here a few days ago mind.

>steer people towards the truth
>get warned
How will you globemongs defend this?

totally inaccurate pic, moon is on diff vector

Move this bullshit to /x/

can you take your people back

Why? Polish food is yummy desu.

but its britpol its permenant like god

Who do you think you are you stupid cunt?

Checked out this fatty after he showed up in that stream last night, jesus fuck the comments under this video

youtube.com/watch?v=bJz4Ug6OvcU

Beautiful.
God bless, user

>Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and for ever.
Wtf?

Celeb bb is hilarious, its like the PC Olympics

Which anime power up quote is this?

The 'Oh my God' from Woes when Warski announced Kevin Logan was joining was fantastic

>anti-tripfag
>anti-god fedroa tipper
Makes sense tbqh.

earth is flat. i agree, its the truman show everyday boys. same shit every day like the daily trip to tesco - u know when u get them tesco tiger breads, the girl that works says more tiger bread, tiger? (or is that just my local tesco bird) (message not sponsored by tesco) xx

I give Trump till the end of 2018.

I give Theresa May until summer.

I genuinely wish there was even one single person putting forward the lefty/anti-wn view who wasn't a generic 'oh mah gaaaawwwd bloody racists!' drone. It's like there's nothing to test yourself against or make you question things, there should be some kind of serious opposition but I haven't seen one person actually try and defend it instead of just feigning amusement/outrage.

You've been taking drugs again haven't you?

i'm high as shit my dude

but just so you know that doesn't change the fact that there are no real photos of the earth

At Old Trafford lafs

>stream live from gopro to tablet
>tie gopro to balloon and let go
>???????
>profit

Its easier to regurgitate what everyone else is saying rather than have a view of your own, this applies to both sides of the spectrum unfortunately. Look at the popularity of all these 'e celebs' all saying the same things but are suspiciously nonplussed when confronted with anything serious.

If there are no real photos how do you know it's flat?

kek

Any u man red tha hunger games? It any gif famm? Roadmans bae b readin it m8 and tha bitch says it gud

Who here is looking forward to America finally balkanising?
Once their white % reaches critical in the majority of their southernmost states, It's pretty much a given I think.

Lads, are you witnessing the peak degeneracy on celebrity big brother right now? Some 'year of the woman' themed Big brother thing going on, which is lame enough as everyone is spouting deranged lefty soundbites, but there is both a tranny AND a major drag queen as contestants in the house.

The drag queen did a camera wipe transformation from man to woman in his introduction, so he doesn't give a fuck about being considered a real woman. It's funny because the drag queen is more passable than the full tilt tranny, which will piss the tranny right off. The tranny has already had a big strop because he was misgendered by some old lady contestant, he's been milking it for all it's worth, sulking and arguing.

warned by a mod for joining in and posting about british drinks, yet the flatearthing in this thread goes on unabated, nothing to do with politics either.

STATE of this place

Look into it.

Honestly it just started out as me getting high and shitposting but I've gone so far down the rabbit hole in just an hour I don't know where to go from here.

Where is the way out lads?

ohhhh non o ononononoo

>religion has nothing to do with politics
>governments lying have nothing to do with politics
C'mon now you satanist.

LOL who giv a shit m8? Jus a bit of fun ain't hurting noone

wha gwan for dem pussy clat senpai inna the jungle and all that etc senpai, reggae 4 life mate rasta innit blood hashtag sainsburys massive and crew :-)

In fairness though whatever you think of him someone like Woes can go over his line of thinking and present something with a bit more depth than 'I'm just right because hahahaha what are you a weirdo bigot ehehehe maybe you should get a girlfriend ohohoho'. Where is the equivalent on the other side? It makes me want to read up on and steelman their positions in the interest of balance because they obviously can't do it for themselves

>Poonited

we wuz royalty n shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp88ltVtUbA

Imagine having a full blown civil war in the United Racemixing States of America while watching it live from your comfy chair and drinking beer

>Where is the equivalent on the other side?
zizek

Fuk off mockin my dialec famm. wasteman cunt

pic + timestamp you nerd

>are you witnessing the peak degeneracy on celebrity big brother right now?
What on (flat) earth possessed you to watch that shite?

u have been chosen, u get it, spread 'el wordo' as i imagine the mexicans 'may say'

my dude.

Mark Collett

L U K A K U

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WERE FUKKEN WINNINGS

All their cross-breeding has made them innocuous. It's just the Hollywood machine that is a threat.

Threadly reminder that porridge is as good at lowering cholesterol as a statin and is filled with healthy vitamins and minerals. Eat a bowl everyday and you'll feel benefits.

ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD MUZUMBA

Zizek is more about economics and theory though isn't he? I'm speaking specifically of the current mini culture war over 'racism'. Maybe I'm just too biased already to spot it but I haven't seen ANY actual opposition on the progressive side

>Space may be the final frontier
>But it's made in a Hollywood basement
>And Cobain, can you hear the spheres
>Singing songs off Station to Station?
>And Alderaan's not far away, it's Californication

ROMALUUU
LAKAAAKU
HE'S A BELGIAN SCORING GENIUS
WITH A 24 INCH PENIS
SCOOORING ALL OUR GOALS
BELLLEND BY HIS TOOOESSSS
youtube.com/watch?v=B0535ESranU

"I'm just right because here is an infograph. What are you? Some kind of cuck or a coalburner? Maybe you should open your eyes and take some more red pills"

Most of these 'alt right' pundits have never read Evola, never read Heidegger and are more concerned with farming cash for their patreon account or collaborating with other e-celebs to bring in those donationbux.

But I do agree somewhat, the Left has had weaker talking points but that's not to say the current spate of alt right spew has been much better, especially the endless zionism and CIVIC I hear all the time.

One of the most pathetic things iv'e ever seen.. literally just like the GOAAAALLL memes. Fuck.

Nobody unironically watches that shite anymore.

The Earth Is Flat = dumb ignorant people

There's a space station orbiting the earth. Idiots.

I can't wait to fill out my rekt folder with all of the Americans who called me a shill on here because I dared not praise their God Emps.

FOOKIN YES MZONGU MY SON, SHAG ME FOOKIN MISSUS

Yeah you'll get no argument from me there, we have our own mass of ignorant squeakers to match theirs. But you can filter them out and focus on the worthwhile people- they seem to have nothing else.

Get at me when you have more than just CGI to talk about.

The absolute STATE

American whites have bigger balls and much more racial consciousness than any Western Europeans.

fuck me i was supposed to head out in 6 minutes and im here posting about the FLAT earth

fuck

You're the least of our problems, mate.

You have to go back Bartek

>Check the post stubs in this thread after unhiding post stubs due to there being alot of posts but I cannot see them.
>Tripfags calling the thread "shite", random lunacy by another trip who insists the earth is flat.
>Tripfags posting absolutely nonsense. Talking about drugs and eachother

Meanwhile, based and erudite Anonymous posters are having a discussion about politics.
The STATE of these egomaniacs.

Any recomendation on what new build I should buy, thinking of getting a barret hutch with a 8x8 front garden

rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51284502.html#

So with the Tony Blair saying Muslim immigration needs to addressed. Do you guys think the blairites will do anything about it? I hope the UK remains, because I don't want a europe dominated by dumb poles

i feel the same.

>So with the Tony Blair saying Muslim immigration needs to addressed
did he actually say that?
he was the fucking guy who let them invite all their cousins ins

>Do you guys think the blairites will do anything about it?
I don't think anyone will do anything about it.
Mainland Europe will keep getting arab/african rapefugees, and post- Brexit Briatin will keep getting pakis

>Owen Jones is getting a sex change after a decade long struggle with their gender identity
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238341/Owen-jones-getting-sex-change.html