Ant and Bennington
Race Talk with racist author Flaherty
Bennington Vs Flaherty (primo shit) 1:01:00 starts the confrontation
Bennington dindu nuffin
Flaherty can't handle the bantz
"Chocolate Hellhole"
Bennington pleads for Ant to bring back Jim AND Opie

Anthony is back!

Bennington needs to be the permanent co-host.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jsNDQr9lyI&bpctr=1515195180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Artie got fat

I'll never understand how Bennington isn't more successful.

Also, it seems like Anthony has been steadily improving since he started working with InfoWars/Alex Jones, probably started taking Super Male Vitality

Ron is an unfunny fat fuck. HATED Ron and Fez, never listened to that shit show. Anthony and Colin on the same page but let's not upset Ron...fucking bullshit.

Fez was hot garbage but Ron is sharp

>jews

Flaherty joins at 32:50 FYI

Thanks, should have put that in the rundown

Who the fuck is this Flaherty guy??

Ant is so conflicted, you can tell he wants to spout FBI stats but doesn’t want Ron to feel outnumbered

It's was great and awkward. I loved two two minute showdown between Ronnie an and Colin.
>I guess I forgot to laugh.
And Keith the cop has ruined the potential for what the network could be. They could still have Gavin putting buttplugs in his ass.

>Colin: If Anthony was out in the rain, how would you solve that problem?
>Ron: ....I'd bring him inside?
>Colin: I'd tell him to get out of the rain! So if blacks are committing crimes why isn't the simplest solution the best? If you clunk someone on the head, why aren't you going to jail?...They're not putting black people in jails!
>Ron: Have you been to any jails? They are FILLED with black people
>Colin: Why is that?!

Why did he mean by this? That was the oddest analogy I've ever heard and I still don't understand his point. Black people are Ant and the rain is crime?

I still blame the staff, but mainly Ant.
>what kind of piece of shit can't visit his mom based on the principle of not wanting a bad memory.
It was a good show and I'm glad I didn't have to pay 7$ to subsidize their podcast tier operation.

>be Anthony
>take a selfie
>black female prostitute assaults you
>yell at blacks on twitter and cite FBI statistics
>lose your job and friends

Is Anthony the biggest cuck in history?

Ants mom gust died..
Unexpected Drama with a long time work friend Ron Bennington was the last thing Anthony wanted..

>i'm still hilarious ..

Gavin was a degenerate but i miss him

Tfw Ronnie B says Ant *used* to be funny.

>yfw Ant's dad was right, he's a little faggot that plays with dolls

Jee-zus Christ. Son-of-a-bitch.

lol this guy just jumps right into it

he just sits there grinning like an idiot and contributes nothing except racist shit

not interesting at all

I knew these guys were unfunny pieces of liberal trash, but I clicked anyway

>immediately mocking homophobia
>skip ahead...
>mocking southerners

OUR FUCKING JEW YORKER TYPE OF GUYS WEEEEEEW SO WOKE

fucking die faggot

You're a leaf. You're north of NY. And most likely a cuckold.

>Welcome to the Alt-Right Show
Ron's passive aggressiveness isn't funny or interesting.

>nothing except racist shit
How can the truth be "racist"?

Country flags were a mistake. You didn't address anything user said.

>alt-right show
>JewTube doesn't shut it down
Really gets the noggin a joggin

Says the queef with the Templar flag

I'm from the midwest and these fucking fags are irrelevant and pathetic. If you want some actual rightside entertainment then check out cantwell, hyde, and the many other alt-right comedians popping up all over the place. There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that these fucking fags would throw everyone to the right of them under the bus if it ever came up, and they would suck hillary's rotten cunt for 20$. If you think these people are funny you are a low-IQ mongoloid who couldn't survive 10 minutes in the wild.

what happened to arthur

Sam Hyde stinks. He took a check from adult swim and gave us a show shot on a go pro for the most part. Don't get me wrong, some of his shit is funny but he pulled a swindle and you eat it up. And so called "alt right" comics are just as insufferable as liberal comics. It's old hat at this point. Just be funny. Murder Charls is hilarious tho.

You're just mad that Ron has more style than you

Colin should have said that the first step in solving a problem is actually discussing it honestly, rather than using that convoluted analogy. That's obviously not occurring, most people, like Ron, won't admit that blacks actually commit crimes disproportionately.

Ron feigns apathy towards issues in which he can't adequately argue against, or shames people (in this case Anthony) for caring about issues which don't directly effect their lives or in which there's no tangible immediate solution. It's pathetic. And yet he'll immediately launch into emotional appeals when he's confronted with something that triggers him, clearly betraying his intentions.

And I'm pretty sure Ron strawmanned Colin's position after he left, stating that Colin believes "genetics" is the cause of the black-white crime disparity. I don't believe he has ever stated this.

is he, dare i say... our guy?

Ron isn't really that liberal, probably a contrarian, but he's astute as fuck.

Ants best work
youtube.com/watch?v=1jsNDQr9lyI&bpctr=1515195180

>admitting that you're a liberal faggot
hm

Did you happen to pay attention to any of the ridiculous counterpoints Ron made to Colin?

Ron stated that "he grew up with people like him(Colin) his entire life". By that he implied he grew up with irrational racists like Colin, unlike free thinking, tolerant intellectuals like himself and his fellow upper west side Manhattan neighbors. He has said as much many times on the Ron and Fez show. He's absolutely a liberal.

Well he's not a SJW/PC-Police liberal by any means

WHO NEEDS TO READ ABOVE A THIRD GRADE LEVEL IF YOU CAN EXCEL AT BASKETBALL? REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUH?

IF YOU REDEFINE "ABILITY" TO "INTELLIGENCE" THERE ARE PLENTY OF WAYS TO BE SMART ;^)

r u fuggin serious?

>if you speak out against black crime you secretly want to have sex with black men

This is what the redditor actually believes.

> Did you drive up here from Delaware?

Best line lololol

I'm still amazed at how he's still alive and not homeless.

Listening to Colin Flaherty talk is like hearing someone siting there saying "water is wet" over and over

No one denies that water is wet though.

Exactly. It isn't untrue but its fucking boring as hell to listen to.

East Side Masterrace checking in.
Intern David checking in
Martini Steve checking in
TnA with OnA survivor checking in.

Fuck Sam, fuck the Opster, and most of all fuck the all male gangbang that is the OnA sub.

>Exactly. It isn't untrue

Tell that to Ron. Or the huge portion of society that believes blacks don't actually commit a disproportionate amount of crime or that it's solely the result of white racism and or poverty.

That whole "relentless victims" line is starting to wear thin, and probably grammatically incorrect

OMG Ron destroyed Colin because blacks are smart because basketball and all blacks can make a living off of basketball therefore who cares about reading n sheeit?

Colin and Ron should not have been on the same show. The dumb cunt who booked them should be fired.

Ant should have taken the week off

It's now 40:00 and the guest still hasn't been able to say anything. I wish these faggots would stop talking about bullshit.

This show and these boomers are terrible. Who watches this shit?

They were good up until Anthony got fired from Sirius

that was the funniest part of the show

Seriously. He looks like shit.

>i like cruz
>no i actually like trump
>haha dae MAGA
it's not about tip-toeing through an ideological obstacle course, it's about having basic consciousness and entry-level knowledge before you start talking shit

classic "my experiences growing up matter, yours don't"
another fucking pussy whiner who is never wrong

>Anthony is back!
he's worse than any nigger i've ever known.
>alcoholic
>drug addict
>strangles women
>tunisian knife fighter
then he complains about people like himself.

ron is a city liberal dipshit, he kept calling the show "the alt-right show" to insult and mock anthony. He also kept bringing up personal stuff about his father, mother and brother. Repeatedly kept underhandedly mocking anthony, saying he was "lost" or "not funny anymore". Claimed he didn't want to talk about race stuff, or that he didn't care - yet he sinks the whole show because he's too much of a coward to state his opinions. While Colin wasn't exactly smooth about it, he did see this guy a mile away - they grew up in the same neighborhood, basically dealing with assholes like Ron his whole life and rightfully blames people like him for the reasons why America's cities are trash.

How am I the only one seeing this? Ron is an underhanded piece of shit

>How am I the only one seeing this? Ron is an underhanded piece of shit
You're not.

Ron's been that way forever as far as I understand. He can be quite funny at times but I agree with you. At first the "alt-right show" was kinda funny but he beat it to death which any person with a comedic bone in their body knows when to quit.

Before Artie fell apart they weren't all that alt right, they were not PC for sure.

...that's what Ron does, he's been saying that to Ant forever

Also, Alt Right = A R = Ant Ron

Our faggot.