Finland

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkdnyYCXPlA
youtu.be/O2tinqjEfqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesnt exist dipshit

nothing.

People stand 10 yards apart from one another at the bus stop.

Space Elves live there and do not speak to outlanders.

have a Simo

Autism and memes

Finland is not real, it's a meme

A big statistical error.

Atleast we are not preparing to create a galaxy wide proto-Fingolian khaganate, please do not investigate further or we will have send horse archers to persuade you to drop your search.

Hyperwars

And Space Elves.

sadto see such a large empire become nothing in the modern era

We're waiting for the return of the Ancient Finnish Emperors. Last we heard of them was about 3200 years ago, as the Elders have said. The message was clear: 'Lay low, the time is nigh'.

Lake trolls.
youtu.be/DkdnyYCXPlA

delete this

Hyper war tho.

Elves do not go in Mordor to get shitfaced and fuck whores.

Emperor Spurdospäder Spörätsporats LXIX will soon be born among us, his birth signaled by the lowered price of ES and the surge in practice of horse archery.

Our time will soon come, the next Hyper War will be without equal. We will regain our social skills.

Suicides and sauna

>why not post superior version

Skill.

Not much.

You can't go there
It doesn't actually exist
/Thread

Can someone redpill me on the finns are mongols meme? I only know 1 (one) guy who has sort of asian like features and everyone made memes about him calling him a mongolian and shit. Where did this meme start?

Heathens. This is a typical day there.

youtu.be/O2tinqjEfqw

Its not a meme

literally nothing.

rain, darkness, people going to school&work, loitering on internet, working out, social awkwardness

occasionally getting drunk together

we're decent at everything but excellent at nothing

milquetoast european nation, decently nice and safe place

Finland has no balls and keeps refusing joining NATO

Postittakaa vinosilmäisiä suomalaisia fileitä

You are Khan rape babies mixed with native snow mongols and nordic caucasians.

It is a good meme, lets us keep the element of surprise for later.

Just happily partake in it for now, if someone tries to pierce the veil of mystery around Finland, just deflect it with the Fingolian memes and then post exceptions like to keep everyone laughing.

You despise EU and yet you support NATO, Pole-bro please, none of them have your interests in mind even if one is a military alliance and the other is a bureucratic nightmare.

"Average"
I guess this is average Swedish face then?

Typical Finnish couple, not even kiddings

Who stole his eyebrows?

JUST

the first uralic/finnic peoples likely migrated from siberia, u can see more asiatic features on sami/nort-east finns

however finns aren't sami, we look just like other euros cus we're a separate population that arrived later from urals and is heavily mixed, about 1/3rd nordic/germanic, 50% uralo-finnic, rest slav/baltic

i think he just has downs syndrome, never seen someone like dat

Sounds like they do have balls to not want jews controlling them

mongols never entered finland even temporarily, we have 0% mongolian admixture, whatever asiatic heritage there is comes from the original migrations from urals/siberia that first settled in the area 10-20 000 years ago

watch the area around novgorod, finland is still 500km away

The same retard who claimed Caucasians to be whites. Plus Sami do look mongolian and you share ancestors with Hungarian (horse archer meme), mari and komi who look mongolian.

>fileitä
:-DDDD

Ever since Nokia collapsed, their entire economy is dependent on crushing thins with a hydraulic press.

WE FINALLY GOT OUT 5.5% BEVERAGES IN MARKETS!!!!11

#FINLANDSTRONG

This my friends is called a Jonne, a rather rare mutation that may happen after a prolonged and rather extreme use of ES (Euroshopper Energy Drink).
Jonnes exhibit, to the shame of all Fingolians, rather "slavic" behaviour like unnaturally heightened interest in motored vehicles & gradual degradation in intelligence, they also develope a rather uncanny herd behaviour among others of their kind.

njet Molotoff

>Finland has no balls and keeps refusing joining NATO
Remind me, who wasn't conquered by Stalin? They do not need to be American bitches, not afraid of evil russians.

NATO is a retarded geopolical move.
To hope for safety from an alliance that is simply and factually not able to help us out in time if shit was to hit the fan.

finland is psyops, theyre an agreement between ussr and russia for fishing waters, theres no land, the land is a psyops. look at nokias first logo

>nato
suck my dicj

if ruski came by force it would cost them trillions of $$$ + hundreds of thousands of men

putin isn't a cartoon, villain, he wouldnt do that just for the sake of being evil so there's no reason to join nato-zionist puppet faggot horse shit org

I want to hug a qt Finn.

This is true.

Nato isn't about defense, it's about preventing the russian onslaught.

Even if Nato isn't quick enough to defend us, it will glass the dirty russians anyways.

NATO can go fuck itself

Suomi grill for Suomi men only.

Hey buddy, sorry for not using the last invite. Discord has bee acting up. My comp blew up. Mind sending your discord nametag so that I can add you when I get it fixed?

>the russian onslaught

oh, another useful idiot believing in the muh iivelj rrrasshan meme. Putin is pragmatic, he is not going to conquer enormous non-strategic territories with a very hostile population

Don't go there. This is where Mongolian Reindeer Rapegangs live.

How did Finnic Tribes interact with the Vikings?
Did they fight each other?
Or wer dey frens ?

>Nato isn't about defense
>it's about preventing the russian onslaught.
With NATO Finland will be an obvious threat & strategic target for Russians.
Without we are a completely independent actor only able to be coerced with sufficent military contribution, one which no real actor in modern world will make lightly or a deal good enough to actually please us.

>Even if Nato isn't quick enough to defend us, it will glass the dirty russians anyways.
War of destruction is not even the 50th thing on a list of objectives for any modern military.

The vikangs were btfod by the ancient finnish kings.

pretty sure Finland had a Russian majority and the Swedish tried taking over Finland awhile later (like 1500s - 1700s). In early World War II the Soviet Union tried taking over Finland again and managed to grab some territory.

The latest episode of Vikings had one Viking Queen team up with the Saami King to defeat another Viking. Uneasy alliance but the Saami Princess was a cutie who threatened to bite some guys's balls off like he was a reindeer.

Ouch!

Your country has several other countries and a sea between the hostile Russia and you, so maybe you should keep your gosh darn mouth shut.

Hey there, Finnbro! Sure ... The_Drunk_Geneticist#7326

You can never trust russians

FINLAND IS A LIE
ESTONIA IS THE REAL FINLAND

See you when the comp arrives.

ESTONIA IS LIE.
ÅLAND IS THE REAL ESTONIA.

One of my favorite jokes:

An American, a Russian, and an Estonian are riding in the same compartment in a train. The American takes out a pack of cigarettes, offers one to the others, and then throws the rest of the pack out the window.
“What did you do that for?” exclaim both the Russian and the Estonian.
“Ah, in America we have so many cigarettes…,” replies the American.
After a while the Russian takes out a bottle of vodka, offers it all around, and then throws the rest of the vodka out the window.
“What did you do that for?” ask the American and the Estonian.
“Oh, in Russia, we have so much vodka…,” replies the Russian.
Time goes by, and the Estonian sits in deep thought.
Finally he throws the Russian out the window.

i used to work in oulu
you forgot snow
snow snow snow snow snow
lots and lots of snow

Those arent javelins you mong. You do realize that if those were javelins it would be half of our defence budget

literally not an argument, applies to both of you

Hold up, your trip’s wrong.

Did you know finns have the highest recorded IQ (average of 143) while the average swedish IQ is sitting at only 80.

Vikings built several bases and traded furs, sometimes raided, not going deep in forest for finns like to kill people who go to forest. After vikings era ended swedes crusaded finland to stop Novgorod influence. Than we took it as a trophy, and liberated during the revolution. They were also the first one who let women to vote.

Hey I was pissdrunk when I saved that file... might as well have named it 'stove pipe' or something.

wtf why?

>pic related

doubt she's a Finn. she could be Finno-Ugric, yes, Ob-Ugrian would be my guess, but not a Finn

OOOHH!

Over 200 years of raiding, abuse, and war isn't enough to question their goodwill and honesty?

Just Google image search and you get something about Hmong people.

are you telling me there is Finland A and Finland B?
are you telling me there are better and worse Fins?
Lets not split Finland into pieces. If we go futher that way we might find out that russian minority in finland is higher than 30% already

They are APILAS

Snow and booze.

>How it feels to play HoI4

kek sauce ?

>mutt education

Thx, file renamed for sake of accuracy...

Germans and Swedes also raided and harassed us for a millenium, doesn't make me question just a minimum amount of reasonability from them

kek didn't Bjorn Ironside bang the finnish princess?
To make an alliance to fight Ivar the Boneless

I was going to take a historical jab at this but then I remember it's something I was never taught in school so I don't want to be a hypocrit.

There are finns and sami. Sami are more mongolian in appearance, closely related with mari, komi and other cunt-eyes.

Way more than 200 years, I read an article that tried to date all the skirmishes and battles between estonians and russians, it went back to around 1000 AD, but I suspect it goes even beyond that.

I think at one point it becomes genetic to distrust russians.

100% confirmed scientific theory and not a speculation.

so she's not even Finno-Ugric. pure bait