What do you think about this article?

What do you think about this article?

quillette.com/2017/10/27/muslim-vikings-abuses-history/

Cliffs:
-Vikings were muslims who worshipped Allah
-Islam is largely responsible for creating Europe
-Many European capitals or cities were ruled by Muslims at some point, Sadiq Khan is not an anomaly

Does this change your views on Immigration? The ancestors of many migrants were likely involved with European culture, politics, or development in some way. Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391
youtube.com/watch?v=2e1upb30t-Y
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/allah-viking-burial-fabrics-false-kufic-inscription-clothes-name-woven-myth-islam-uppsala-sweden-a8003881.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Vikings were muslims who worshipped Allah

fucking what !?

Wow....
This is very interesting

> Be old Northern European
> Go over to Sandniggerland to buy gold shit
> bunch of swiggles punched into gold, "oh well, still valuble"
> 2018 people believe we're Mudslimes for having 'praise allah' pressed into rings
> mfw

Seems that they're trying to create a sense of "inevitability" for Islamic takeover. Well sweeties, the Vikings worshipped Norse gods and then their descendants converted to Christianity.

yeah

nah

Did you read the article? This one goes into more detail:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391

This is not just in Sweden but Islamic sigils and references to Allah are found all throughout Europe dating far far back.

Vikings roll into muzzie land and slaughter sand-monkeys and steal their shit and bring it back home, where it is then buried and discovered later.

>Vikings were sandniggers.

Weren't Vikings a bunch of murderous, marauding rapists?

>trusting bbc

That axe blade is retard tier thick, it's almost as bad as Gendry's warhammer in GoT.

yeah you're right, Vikings isn't really that concerned about historical accuracy in the show, I unfortunately lack good norse reaction images tho.

Strange, the article doesn't have a comment section. But anyway, the Arabs had taken over everything from Hispania to Persia, and the Vikings explored as far as North America, so I'm not surprised that they found out about "Allah" and incorporated some ideas from Islam. But Islam itself incorporates some pagan Arab practices, so what?

It's the weakest science ever. What the cunt did was to take the pattern and then look up Allah
in kufic script and then try to randomly rotate them around in photoshop until they matched.

Not even kidding.

This

I had a drink with that Travis guy in Vikings last week. Nice bloke.

May Thor smite the cultural marxists a thousand times for their insolence.

Propaganda to placate us in the face of the ongoing Islamic takeover of Europe.

>people famous for trading and looting
>golly gee they have obtained other peoples shit
>gotta dress thor in burka now

Reclamation*
Not takeover

>Sweden

The names of those involved in this fucking atrocity should be written down and remembered, so that they can be celebrated on that very special day. The day of the fibers or strands that are twisted or braided together into a larger and stronger form.

We all know that day will come, as sure as the sun rises, it will come.

You can't reclaim what you never had.

How delusional can a group of people get?

Shoo roach

your reading comprehension is shit
>In their eagerness to use history against the far-right, they only aggravate tensions and distort the historical record.

>Scholars like Cole conflate today’s democratic politics and centuries-old imperial conquests in order to construct a vision of Europe as a continent historically entangled with Islam, rather than a civilization forged largely in conflict with it.

the article is how about some """historians"""" are creating a false narrative in which islam was a core part of Europe, when the only truth is that it's been only a traditional enemy of it

Good idea

>2018
>watching Vikings

please provide any credible sources to sustain that stupid claim.

Just because you got spain, which where a bunch of niggers before you raped them doesn't mean you slime boys grabbed up the rest of my lovely europa. please stone self to death.

That must be true, since:
a) history repeats itself;
b) look at today's Sweden.

I don't go for state propaganda, sorry ahmed.

This. Islam is and will always be an alien force to Europe.

History Student here
>Vikings had many gods
>they always took new ones into their pantheon to pray to
>also applies to the christian god and allah
>well I pray to them too for extra luck
>they also take trinkets from these religions
wtf is this THEY WERE MOSTLY MUSLIM shit coming from even

No. They are pushing these kinds of stories because they want to normalize the Islamic takeover and make us accept it.

You guys really fucking need to educate yourself about Taqiyya ASAP for the sake of your children and ancestors.

More garbage from faggot losers unable to stand that their people's actual accomplishments are subpar so they must try to steal others. SAGE for your faggot flag.

Over 100k arabic coins from the viking age have been found in denmark alone, ofcourse you'll also find other sandnigger crap.

checked and correct

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

We need better shows

> vikings were muslims
it makes more sense the more you think about it

You'd know all about raping an pillaging eh Ahmed?

I think that's a load of bullshit.

You'd be right.

Only major cities ruled by Muslims were in Spain, Ottoman empire and Kazan.

Muslims believe every land they set foot upon is Muslim land, therefore they must be killed one day.

No just exile them to Mars.

lol beat me too it, yeah dane axes were thin as fuck.

Red Ice did a good take on this

That's a criminal offense to commit fraud and that is what she did.

brush stroke blood stains my god you think with the money they have they could at least put a bit more effort in.

This
Propaganda, just softening us up

What's sad is, in 30 years, kids will be saying "but many ancient Europeans were Muslims" as if it were fact.

If a Jew nigger says it, it must be true because he’s a double minority who wuz kangz before it was cool.

Fake news that has already been debunked.

See here: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/allah-viking-burial-fabrics-false-kufic-inscription-clothes-name-woven-myth-islam-uppsala-sweden-a8003881.html

>entire culture is based around stealing shit from people you kill
>find shit from other cultures in viking places

UHHHH I BET THEY WERE LE FRIENDS WITH THE MUSLIMS AND ACTUALLY LET MUSLIMS FUCK THEIR WOMEN.

No, it couldn't be the case that they raided and pillaged and stole this shit from muslims lands. Definitely not true. They only did that to other evil whiteys.

>Vikings were muslims who worshipped Allah

Absolute dogshit that's not backed by any writing from that period of time and overwhelming archaeological evidence. This is absolutely fucking false.

What do you expect, the truth always comes out. Black history was stolen by white people.

HVAT SÄGJER HAN

Roflol if that were true they would have been notorious for raping three year olds not fully grown women and Europe would be another Muslim shithole

Wait, did Vikings actually exist? I thought they were myth, like the Greeks

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/allah-viking-burial-fabrics-false-kufic-inscription-clothes-name-woven-myth-islam-uppsala-sweden-a8003881.html

Smash cultural marxism

Some viking converted to islam, its why historically the ottomans had such a good relationship with the swedes and allowed king Charles and his army to stay rent free during the great northern war.

This is the same as the Brit Twat who claimed that Black Africans were high-ranking members of the Roman Empire.
Or that Crispus Attucks was a "Founding Father," although you won't find an "X" anywhere on the Declaration of independence.