Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Friday Night Edtion

Groko coalition talks start on the 7th
Majority of Germans prefers Groko over minority government or re-election
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-02/wasungen-thueringen-erfurt-karneval-plage-balkan-express
change.org/p/justiz-beatrix-vstorch-alice-weidel-afd-wegen-volksverhetzung-verurteilen?
youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2totGjX97Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=3WwAg0912hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL SERVE

It's great to see that Germany isn't cucked everywhere

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

Krauts are so fucked. Israel wouldn't even exist without you guys and you fucking destroyed Europe.

But it's (((Volksverhetzung)))!

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-02/wasungen-thueringen-erfurt-karneval-plage-balkan-express

Could somebody please post the appropriate pic of the American joining a civilized discussion?

hard to imagine that we crawled back out of this alive...

I mean, this looks basically what constitutes as "bombed to the stone age" but at the very least it helped us re-think our infrastructure.

>chebli

fucking spd muslima

we gifted israel with 4 atomic submarines....
>wait
not "we"...."our government" spent them
me, my family, my neighbours
my fiends, the friend of a friend
and EVERYBODY i talk to
d o N O T w a n t this!!!!!!!

>this thought, thank by an idiot, just explored his dick, but known for ´the truth´

so what you expect me to tell.... the truth?
here it is: have a process of finding the truth, fight for, but never conquer. demand, but never think you´re the only one, who has an abo for info......

put it in a box
forget about
and be blamed
by woke by nightmare

>I love when rights are stripped from us, just so i believe it will only affect those who i consider morally inferior.

:)

look at that leather like skin
you could make a handbag out of it kek

Maybe a nice lamp shade too?

Or the new interior of a Mercedes s class

Why would you think we're against the existence of Israel? Hitler sent Jews to Palestine before it was cool.

>This thing complained about being called "young and beautiful"

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

Genocide the leftists in Germany! Do it now!

>Genocide the leftists
What we wouldn't pay to find the leftism gene

change.org/p/justiz-beatrix-vstorch-alice-weidel-afd-wegen-volksverhetzung-verurteilen?

kek

bump

Hello lads

>4 atomic submarines....
fucking retard, also dont reply to mutts

hey i remember you!

Slow night so far, for once your bumps are useful

what are you up to this weekend tay?

Nothing special, shitposting and vidya

This clearly need's more View's : youtube.com/watch?v=El7WU2EW_nQ

guten abend
liebe gruesse aus gruene irland

this fucking girl

who is signing these?
how is the publicity generated?
50000 is not a small number for this rubih, isn't it?

give milkers

sounds promising actually
y not start training?
hey you are also here!
youtube.com/watch?v=2totGjX97Bk

l- lewd

Gib me all the slags.

>who is signing these?
lefties

>how is the publicity generated?
I found it on an anti-afd twitter account

>y not start training?
Weather is too shitty to start jogging and I need to buy a fan heater for the garage before I can start lifting again. My old one is broken, I will buy one next week.

What did she mean by this?

what is it with the brits posting sluts?

it´s already the 6th of january and i am still apiece of shit. when will these new year goals start to kick in?

i wanna have a mummy to cummy

lets make 2018 glorious
these 3 blondes...
what a waste of breeding material

It started a few weeks ago, he comes occasionally

die nase kennen

Bunp

>lets make 2018 glorious
We can do it!

that video looks like a schauspiel

Wie lange noch bis Deutschland nach rechts driftet? Ich mein ihr seit's besser als die Anglos, die haben net mal eine rechte Partei, aber im Vergleich zu euren Nachbarn....
I mag nimmer sehn wie ihr Piefkes wie Dreck behandelt werdets und ein bedeutender Teil eures Volkes das gut und richtig findet.

*Die Nase weiß

ah you never cease to amaze me with these gifs
oh i am terribly sorry that has been the wrong pasta
there u go
youtube.com/watch?v=3WwAg0912hA

>Wie lange noch bis Deutschland nach rechts driftet?
2021 wird spannend

Volksverhetzung. Wäre mal interessant wie diese Leute Volk im juristischen Sinne definieren ? Alle mit Deutschen Pass ? Alle die in Deutschland leben ? ...

What is the best German drink/soda?

Die 87% die nicht AfD gewählt haben :^)

>Drink
Doppelkorn
>Soda
Fanta duh

>Die 87% die nicht AfD gewählt haben :^)
Ich kann immer noch kaum glauben dass diese Zahl der Deutschen für Parteien gewählt haben die sie entweder ausrotten oder ihnen zumindest schwer schaden wollen.
Medien Propaganda is wirklich ein mächtiges Mittlel.

>Medien Propaganda is wirklich ein mächtiges Mittlel.
Und wir müssen auch noch dafür zahlen

Wir sollten's wissen. Mann konnte Genozid schönreden... das ist aber her. heißt aber nicht das dreistheit nicht abnahm.

Die einzige Möglichkeit ist Merkel abzusägen und die CDU wieder politisch nach rechts zu verschieben. Hat die FDP nicht auch 10% bekommen, wie ist eigentlich deren Standpunkt in der Flüchtlingsfrage ? Auch darf man die CSU nicht vergessen, die haben bestimmt auch 7% auf Bundesebene erreicht, dann wären wir schon bei 30% und nicht 13%.

I was in the mood of being tolerant, seeing the libtards' positions, acknowledging that they're not ill-spirited but have valid points as well. I was willing to talk and compromise. But then I see their stupid intolerance, meanness, smugness and it's all gone. There's nothing to discuss anymore.

kek u saved it

Naja...

Sprich für dich selbst Hahnreih.
Hab seit 2 jahren kein GEZ mehr gezahlt und solange die mich nicht finden werd ichs auch nicht mehr

Nun, du musst dabei bedenken dass Deutschland keine Insel ist. Ganz im Gegenteil. Die Politik in den Nachbarstaaten wird euch wahrscheinlich schneller Richtung rechts drängen als innenpolitische Veränderungen.

Bei euch hats auch gedauert bis die Leute die ÖRF Lügen durchschaut haben. Immerhin ist ein Grüner bei euch Präsident.

Ich habe in meinem Leben auch noch keinen Cent Gez Gebühren bezahlt

>wie ist eigentlich deren Standpunkt in der Flüchtlingsfrage
Deutlich rechter als CDU(haben die deswegen nicht auch die Koaliation abgebrochen). Aber Lindner sieht nur die Nafris als Problem und nich auch die Araber, die genauso schlimm sind.

Bei uns wird aber vom Staatsapparat viel rabiater gegen einen solchen antizipierten Rechtsruck vorgegangen, (((aus historischen Gründen))). Österreich war da schon von je her viel entspannter was das angeht, wahrscheinlich aufgrund des Nachkriegsmythos Österreich sei das erste 'Opfer' Hitler's gewesen (Anschluss).

Der Grüne hat sich mittlerweile als neutraler herausgestellt als sein Roter Amtsvorgänger.
Hatte ich auch nicht erwartet, aber is so.
Nach ein paar idiotischen Meldungen die er am Anfang rausgeschieben hat, hat er angefangen VIEL toleranter gegenüber der FPÖ zu sein.
Er hat z.B Strache einen Orden verliehn den ihm Fischer verwehrt hat. Die Koalition hat er auch net torpediert. So everything went better than expected.
Wie lang kann diese Masche noch ziehen wenn man bedenkt dass kaum jemand aus der Zeit überhaupt noch am Leben ist?

Meine Össi Freunde und deren Eltern haben den ÖRF aberschon seit Ewigkeiten (bestimmt 20 Jahre) als 'Rotfunk' bezeichnet.

Gut zu wissen.

WDR wird auch seit Ewigkeiten als Westdeutscher Rotfunk bezeichnet. Wir Deutschen hängen der Entwicklung ein paar Jahre hinterher. Ist leider so.

Na ja, die ganze Nachkriegszeit, besonders ab den 60ern war mit der 'Aufarbeitung' der Naziverbrechen auf sämtlichen gesselschaftlichen Ebenen befasst,

>Wie lang kann diese Masche noch ziehen wenn man bedenkt dass kaum jemand aus der Zeit überhaupt noch am Leben ist?
Also wenn man bedenkt, dass sie jetzt schon geschichten erfinden, dass Holocaust trauma genetisch vererbbar ist, dann ist der andere Schritt nicht weit.
Und die mitte wird das natürlich schlucken so wie sie alles schlucken was ihnen gesagt wird.

would love to blitzkrieg the English Channel of the left one if you know what i mean.

Hab ich nicht gewusst, mir ist nur aufgefallen, das sogar der BR seit einigen Jahren (10?) nach links gerückt ist, was in den 90ern noch undenkbar gewesen wäre.

Die white guilt propaganda läuft ja überall. Holocaust ist ja nur unsere Variante davon. Wird wohl noch dauern, bis man die komplett weg hat.

Greating from Elsass

Das is ja eine Sache die ich noch weniger verstehe. Wenn die Einwanderer Juden wären, okay, dann könntest von der Art argumentieren dass das die Auferarbeitung von der Schuld der Deutschen and den Juden oder so verkaufen.
Aber die Muselmanen und die Neger die uns überfluten haben mit dem ganzen 2 Wk nix zu tun. 0.
Im Gegenteil, sie sind judenfeindlich. Ich kapier die Equivalenz nicht.

Falsche Flagge Kamerad.
youtube.com/watch?v=E-emfzEPVQ0

Miss us yet?

heritability is a tricky thing you know...

Das ist einfach erklärt aus links-ideologischer Sicht: Die Moslems flüchten aufgrund westl. imperilistischer Interventionen in diesem Bereich, außerdem ist der Pälastinakonflikt die Hauptursache der politische Verwerfungen in der Region (Israel entstand aufgrund des Holocausts, deshalb ist Deutschland 'Schuld'). Was die Afrikaner angeht, die sind natürlich so arm aufgrund des westl. imperialistischen Kapitalismus und der Kolonialzeit. Korruption und explodierente Geburtenraten haben mit alldem natürlich nichts zu tun. Ein weiterer Grund für die Linke ist deren Mantr/Axiom, das alle Menschen doch gleich sind.