Literally a white Mexico

literally a white Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it just me or would this be fun as fuck to play?

Guns in school weren't a problem before we invited all these dangerous minorities causing societal breakdown.

people keep makking these training games who do not understand games lol.
absolutely, it seems like a genius multiplayer game mod and i hope someone copies it

stop handing their country over to shitskins and they want snap and shoot commie teachers and sheep students

>a white Mexico
>white
Flag checks out.

Crazy how when the US was mostly white there was so much less crime and murder. Really makes me think.

it makes us all think.....that you're a racist

THIS POST WAS EDITED BY SHARE BLUE TM

Download link for the game:
frs1.cesiedgetraining.com/app/#/download
Unfortunately, you need to be a firefighter/police/etc to get login info.

>Implying you know anything about whiteness

I was about to say something about violence in Mexico being exaggerated, but there was a shootout just outside my house yesterday. Pic related, wish I was kidding

It took that and not the hundreds of other horrific crimes that take place every week?

protestant revolution when?

I saw this yesterday

It'd be a pretty fun game desu, fully interactive environment where you can use anything as a weapon. One guy is the shooter obviously, and everyone else has to work together to survive/stop the shooter. Imagine the butthurt from normies.

Idk, I live in a small town. If you're not retarded you can walk the street alone at night, just don't go into dark alleyways. Don't get too friendly with narcos (they're verywhere) because they'll get you in trouble and you're good. I've never been robbed or anything.
anytime soon

Will there be lootboxes?
Can I get a new skin for my knife if I kill all the kids?

traffickers love Raptors

America's Army was a decent, albeit small, last man standing game 10 years ago. Forgot all about the Army bankrolling game stuidios.

Now we get a fresh reboot on the stale cops vs robbers - teachers vs students

how bad is it for women though?

i met a mexican girl on omegle and she said she can't walk alone at night unless she's with a guy

It depends on the area but yeah, they're an easy target

Is he ok?

one dead, three wounded

sounds like you knew how fucked up it was on some level and didnt accept it until if effected you directly. good attitude lmfao

this game makes me remember the gamemode on halo where the theme is just like that. some player gets a gun and needs to kill everyone, the ones who got killed gets transported to a room thats basically the special room with a big "you're special" billboard

>implying that's not what we do
m8 niggers in chicago are dropping like flies and yet here you are laughing at a mexican on Sup Forums

Damn, Mexico truly is the Mexico of Mexico

> white
Fuck I wish