A Canadian model tattooed her eyeball purple. She now could lose her eye

>A Canadian model who attempted to have her eyeball "tattooed" purple several months ago now says she is at risk of losing her eye entirely, after months of "excruciating" pain and compromised vision.

>Catt Gallinger was already a fan of extreme body modification when, she said, someone offered to stain her eyeball by injecting ink into the white part of her eye. The procedure, called sclera staining, can result in a startling visual effect that has gained popularity recently among those who like altering their bodies in unconventional ways.

>So Gallinger agreed and chose purple, her favourite colour. But on the day of the procedure, something went horribly wrong.

>Purple ink oozed out of her eye and trickled down her cheek. The next day, the eye was swollen shut, and eventually became painfully infected. Three weeks later, the internal swelling remained and doctors told her she was at risk of going permanently blind in the affected eye, she said.

stuff.co.nz/life-style/well-good/99487730/a-canadian-model-tattooed-her-eyeball-purple-she-now-could-lose-her-eye

Tattoos = Social Decay

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-secret-lives-of-tattooed-women_us_55ba784de4b0d4f33a01fb25
fakt.pl/kobieta/plotki/aleksandra-sadowska-wytatuowala-sobie-galki-oczne-dlaczego/hzqtq6n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what she looks like now.

A close-up of the eye.

Pro tip: Never fuck a girl named Cat. They are crazeballs, every fucking time.

This should have been a beautiful girl, and 30 years ago, she would have been. Now she's scarred her body with tattoos, and is on the way to losing a fucking eye.

Anyway, it's not about her so much as tattoos being shit, and how to stop this trend, especially among girls.

Retards gonna retard.

Hope she loses the eye.

body modders are disgusting.
even tattoos are degenerate.

Way too true. I fucked a cat and she just ended up dying a few minutes later. They're also very loud during sex and she hesitated to take a bath with me beforehand.

Women getting tattoos doesn't make them ugly, it only reveals it.

If it was some tiny percentage of women doing this and it was marking women who have major personality disorders, that would be fine, but it's actually a huge percentage of young women getting tattoos.

>Studies, such as this survey from Fox News, suggest women have grown rapidly more comfortable with tattoos in recent decades; of the survey respondents, 47 percent of women under 35 are tattooed, while only 4 percent of women over 65 are.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-secret-lives-of-tattooed-women_us_55ba784de4b0d4f33a01fb25

You can't compare some small little tattoos (that the girls usually get) to this shit.

lol dumbass

Stupid games
Stupid prizes

That's poetic
Mind if I steal this?

They're all pretty disgusting. Back in the 1990s, you'd see really tiny tattoos. They sucked, but you could generally ignore them. In the past 10 years though, it has gotten terrible.

You must be new. Please get used to hearing this.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Fuck, that's her. Funny.

she looks like a mongrel

i feel like stupid people are more likely to have certain phenotypes. i mean just look at her ugly mug. shes obviously not the sharpest crayon.

>tfw no qt eyepatch gf

not all are terrible but yah not fan of tats on women

we have learned you should not do this

why did you flip the photos faggot is it her left or right eye

i wish you could see my cousin's fucked up daughter. purple hair, 6" plat shoes, torn stockings, tatted arms, face, lip piercings. this was at Christmas in the South. she looked like a someone you would find in Portland. It was tragic. Of course her dad (my cousin) didn't claim her for the first 20 years of her life.

And nothing value was lost.

Aposematism.

Similarly they are only useful for playing around in and not for living with.

SMART!

Moral of the story.... no eye tats unless absolutely necessary.

No user, they're trash, i ditched my ex because wanted to get a tat and now two years later she even has a sleeve and looks like shit, fuck that.

Unless the job absolutely requires a somewhat average woman with a purple, droopy, swollen eye... I think her 'modelling' career may be over.

Maybe she can do hand modelling?

LOL

>injecting something your eyeball

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN HUMANS BE? SHE DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY FOR THIS LEVEL OF BEING RETARDED!

Now she can get a googly eye implanted. Everybody wins!

This girl actually went blind in one eye, of course she calls anyone who points out what a stupid thing she's done "haters"

looks like a 56er. /acts/ like a 56er.

thottoos, kek

Checked and keked.

I bet there are stained beaver corpses surrounding your shed.

Who cares she has free healthcare.

I've had multiple bouts of eye surgery culminating in a cataract op on my right eye due to a rare eye condition. My work was done at a world centre of excellence and it's still nerve wracking when they approach your eyeball with a needle. Why the fuck would you let anyone near your eyes in a fucking tattoo parlour or similar? Maniac

this, fuck drumpf and fuck white people

she probably chose purple to coincide with hillary's purple revolution and the current state of her eye is about the same as their little campaign

Natural selection at work.

Wow. I could only find this article in Polish. Shitty translation:

>For this purpose, he sought out the web recommended tattoo parlor, where he reportedly dealt with such treatments. Unfortunately, soon after it turned out that the person who made the tattoo on her eyeballs, not exactly know what you are doing. Tattooer too deeply stuck the needle, which had tragic consequences.

>Do not adhered to me that it is dangerous. On the Internet, there was no information on this - explains Ola from Wroclaw . Complications appeared almost immediately. In 21-year-old he appeared glaucoma, and soon afterwards advanced cataract. The girl began to lose sight. The doctors decided that Ola has to go through three operations, which, however, did not bring significant improvement. 21-year-old consult your case with several ophthalmologists, but none of them could help her.

And like you said:

>Despite the consequences of Ola ... no regrets surgery that done. The girl admitted that the only mistake we made is selecting the wrong tattoo parlor.

>Really it was the only mistake in this case?

fakt.pl/kobieta/plotki/aleksandra-sadowska-wytatuowala-sobie-galki-oczne-dlaczego/hzqtq6n

Nice. Will post this on VICE Greece where they made a whole article about this subhuman.

lol yeah paying for that shit is for people with jobs

i mean, there are some medical procedures that require an eye injection, BUT NOT FOR FUCKING LOOKS