Richard Spencer is a false god

How do people not see right through Spencer? He is a Utopian Ideologue. There is literally no way for him to create a White Ethnostate in this world without the NAP being broken. He is clearly just a fucking Marxist DLC skin pack.

>inb4 shill

I just don't understand how this movement is any different than movements tried time and time again in the 21st century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvckJ0suTDI
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-6_3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WOuovegec38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude the only people who support Spencer on this website are the same people who post nigger dick threads and mutt memes.

>shilling this hard
You Nazbol faggots need to get a life

>the only people who support Spencer on this website
Implying its not a metric fuck ton of brainlets.

says the meme flag

It's not brainlets. It's paid shills.

All the people in the stream last night that were cheering him on cannot be paid shills.

>There is literally no way for him to create a White Ethnostate in this world without the NAP being broken
I must've missed where he said he cared about the NAP. I know that he doesn't have a very high opinion of libertarianism. Care to link it?

>taking action to secure your people's future by any means necessary breaks muh NAP

Holy fuck you ancaps seriously need to end your lives. You're as bad as Marxists, you're fucking selfish traitors.

>>inb4 shill

why do jews always project what they're doing onto others?

this is a shill d&c thread, hours after spencer just sank the skeptic community. Cmon folks.

the guy who ghostwrote that book has distanced himself from trump. why do donald trump faggots still read it as if donald trump wrote it?

Taxes violate the NAP, no? Is every society in the history of civilisations a deranged fantasy, or is your own libertarian hypothetical in fact the delusion?

richard spencer is a fucking faggot with talking points, no logic, surrounded by yes men.

/thread

When the filthy JEW that wrote the art of the deal came out against Trump it redpilled me hard on how you can't trust these parasites, even their jewy NDAs are worth shit when they want to fuck you over.

>There is literally no way for him to create a White Ethnostate in this world without the NAP being broken.

Is this a thinly veiled ancap hate thread?

NAP doesn't apply to nonwhites you idiot.

Has there ever been even ONE country that was established without breaking the NAP?

That's what I'm thinking, user.

>no way for him to create a White Ethnostate in this world without the NAP being broken
So? Grow the fuck up you manchild libertarian cuck. Violence has been used to build every single nation state on earth. What makes you think the future will be any different?

I post amerimutt memes but do not support Spencer

he is unironically reading literally the shittiest not-really-helpful-during-deal-making book on earth as the paid-photographer crouches below him for an upward shot.

could you get any more cliche?

Fuck off

do not reply to cancer threads

sage and leave

>There is literally no way for him to create a White Ethnostate in this world without the NAP being broken. He is clearly just a fucking Marxist DLC skin pack.

By that retarded leftypol shill logic, the founding fathers were Marxists for violating the British Crown's NAP by rebelling and founding the USA.

oc just for you op

Yeah he's a nutcase

>pls rule me daddy

fake info-graph full of falsified quotes.

someone sage this gay thread & stop making nazi eceleb threads forever----for the love of god.

Prove they are false, leftypoz shitter. OH WAIT you can't.

youtu.be/rvckJ0suTDI

Is this Spencer being talked about?

"This foreign born still one hit wonder apparently is hooking up with this alt right guy who has been in the news more this past year for who has punched him and arrested him than anything else. This would win the 2018 strangest coupling and it is only three days in."

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-6_3.html

>corporations will never attempt to control citizens directly, just trust me

I watched through that whole thing and it spoke like a Moarpheus post collection. It's the same tired, debunked, weak or just downright shit "arguments" again and again and I'm fucking sick of hearing this shit. You're wilfully ignorant and a low-info pleb who needs to fuck off.

>here is literally no way for him to create a White Ethnostate in this world without the NAP being broken

Why do people not realize that a large portion of European countries are white ethnostates? An ethnostate means just having a large majority. No violations too place to get to or maintain that ethnostate.

It's fairly simple to get America back to being an ethnostate within the next hundred years without violent measures. Deportation of illegals, no amnesty, no more anchor babies(this one will be harder) and restricting immigration to people of European origin is all it would take.

literally fuck off

I just don't understand how people think this can even happen without people being killed or forcibly removed. Our constitution protects from fucking dumb ideas like this.

These European countries are inadvertently ethnostates, meaning they were already white to begin with. He is trying to create his own new retard version

so to counter some hypothetical corporation's attempt to control you directly you plan to ensure that government co., ltd. controls you directly? why don't you just kill yourself to stop old age from killing you?

why do you think we have grown so rapidly as a nation post ww2????
ill give ya a hint user, no more brother wars

>mad at white nationalist
>mad at Amerimutt memes
Well it’s clear what you are

>Our constitution protects from fucking dumb ideas like this.

The constitution also protected you from dumb ideas like allowing negroes and women from voting against YOU. Didn't mattered, the ((((powers that be))))) changed the Constitution anyway.

(((memeflag)))

NAP is not a valid rule and is not accepted by 99% of humans.

>no arguments

Typical.

I probably shouldn't have said NAP, I probably should have said, without violence. How in the fuck can you create an ethnostate within america without the army destroying you?

Prove you aren't gay first.

>((((powers that be)))))
here's your argument faggot, putting parenthesizes on words is not an argument you cunt.

Oops, sorry OP. This is one Richard Spencer thread too godamned many. Baleted!

>leftypol in charge of presenting facts to support their arguments

You got BTFO, time to hang up the pussyhat.

>parenthesizes

You can't even spell basic words, you're either not even American using a proxy or just a brainlet. The absolute state of shills.

commie spencer

> YES WHITE RETARDS LETS MARCH IN VIRGINIA!
> SHIT GOES DOWN
> commie spencer "IM SSOOO SORRY PLEASE I DIN DO NUFFIN! IM A GOOD BOY"

hahahahaha

ok mayb i cunt spel gud but atlast im not a

FAGGOT

So Richard Spencer is basically Drumpf? Interesting take.

>keeps getting BTFO
>his defense is basically reiterating my point

Pic related, you.

YOU'RE COOL!

sage this gay eceleb thread & all other cancer threads.

See

That is most likely moarpheus who made the video.
This is most likely moarpheus. Guy is a dumb fuck doesnt even know how many different groups showed up to that rally. Kys

>without the NAP being broken
If you wanna make an omlette...

You Soygon fags sure are mad today. I actually like Sargon most of the time but he got raped live on cam last night.

yes this is a game, where we keep tallies on how many times someone is "BTFO'd"

Pic related, kys

So whites should just accept the demographic fate given to them illegally, uncostintutionally and undemocratically?

Because that's how we wound up in the position we are now: almost every Western country destined to become majority non-white (while currently a multiculti mess) all because of traitorous, lying politicians who've allowed this to happen undemocratically, illegally and/or unconstitutionally. They've violated all sorts of principles, laws, ethics and morals.

Ethnonationalists & indetitarians merely want to revert to the state we were in prior to the vile robbery of white homelands taking place. It's not a "utopia" at all. Just 40-50 years ago (that's nothing) all Western countries were effectively ethnostates. Only thing missing, which would be "added" in a hypothetical reversion to these ethnostates, are contingencies in place to prevent this from happening again.

where in the thread is there any semblance of sargon fan's
this is a thread to point out how fucking retarded spencer's ideas are

I never said whites should do that fag, im saying there's no way to acheive this "reversion" without violence/napbreaking/forcedremoval
exactly how do you think we can achieve that??

richard spencer is literally a globalist communist shill
youtube.com/watch?v=WOuovegec38

You know that's why you made the thread, Kekistani fool.

achktually im a styxn hammer fan

>without the NAP being broken
The NAP is permantly broken by others being in the territory of nations in which they don’t belong. You also a moron, because even if there won’t be ethnostates the chance for the NAP to be broken within multiethnic states is close to 100 percent. There is no example in history where it really worked out unless the ethnic groups were fairly close related. NAP is a nice concept for individuals acting with other close individuals, but for groups this concept is basically a pipe dream only very naive people can buy into. Is it an aggression for one groups to build a dam and prevent the other group from having access to drinking water? Is it an act of violence to build a dangerous lab close to the border? Is it an act of agression to publish something you have reason to believe to be true, but it actually isn’t? What constitutes an act of aggression is almost impossible to define, there simple isn’t one definition everybody is going to agree upon.

See >

>two wrongs make a right

people are religious by nature, it has a genetic component, we will always find ways to wank ourselves into ideologue fantasies, it better be this ethnostate-obsessed something than the theory of social justice, I'm pretty sure this is why he deliberately formulated his views into such a package.

Why would we achieve it without that? Whats wrong with mass genocide?

>same faggot posts the same image as soon as a richard spencer thread is posted
>thinks people don't know he is a shill
smfh. you dumb fucks never learn do you.

Not when blacks and mexicans already living here have more kids than whites, retard

more white babies equal white ethnostate.
violence for the sake of ethnostate will not equal anything

I know. I was making a point more than anything.

Migration must NOT be this one-way street where only immigration is allowed in mass numbers, but not emigration. The no-escape-route premise of that is a recipe for disaster and violence in & of itself.

Generally speaking (i.e. not every single non-white or white is involved in the following taking place), the immigration of non-whites into white countries has cost the citizens of said white country (for example, USA) their safety, their jobs and lives. These non-whites mere presence stems from undemocratic, unconstitutional and/or illegal means. All while propaganda in academia and media enabled it, along with the lying politicians. For example, the 1965 Immigration Act was promised to the American public as something that wouldn't change the demographics. They had to promise this because they knew very well that the consensus among the public was they wanted to stay America (which once meant white/of European descent).

Emigration or deportations would happen under similar circumstances. It would be a lot different for the US and Canada than the countries of Europe though. Either way, there'd definitely be some propaganda (or flat out race realism espoused in the mainstream) to enable it.

BRITCHERD ZBENZERP IZ KOOL, HUEHUEHUHEUHEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEU

HE SMARTERR THAN SARGON, BRUH, OBVIOUSLY FAGIT

Delivere a coherent argument and show were you disagree.
My points are
1. it could be depending on your definition of the NAP be argued, that relativly speaking very alien genetic material present in the land of another group is an act of agression. Not to talk about the alien genetic material uesing the resources etc.
2. historically speaking having different groups (especially if they aren’t fairly close related) in one territory has always lead to confrontation.
3. The definiens to the term „agression“ is neither clear, nor is there a standard a majority would agree upon.

Nice post.
>the 1965 Immigration Act
Why are we funneling all this autism on the internet towards singular figures. Why aren't we demanding revisions to current laws and regulations? That's how things have changed historically in America. Good ideas seem to always win when presented in a proper fashion . Maybe i'm just too simple minded.

I already argued even, if we leave the NPA bullshit aside my argument about the violence still stands. Human interaction will inevitably at some point lead to violence. Your concept of not having an ethnostate or something of even more regional nature is proven by history to not lead to less violence. In fact diverse states are both more likely to attack states and to have civil wars.

OP is a sausage. When you don't have power, you attract people with ideals. Per General De Gaulle.

When you get closer to implementation, you compromise, exchanging ideals for reality, the best deal you can get. But this far out, it needs to be a clear and attractive signal.

>NAP being broken
So, break the NAP, then.

self-/threading makes your palms hairy.

Spencer is a nobody. He's someone the media trotted out during the Trump campaign to become the face of the so-called "alt-right" after the movement began to gather momentum for Trump, thanks mostly to right-wing counter culture spokesmen like Milo (yes, I know, but he did perform the role). They did this to discredit the movement and to discredit Trump by association. It's not a coincidence that Spencer suddenly started getting enormous amounts of media attention after Hillary's speech purporting to unveil some kind of right-wing neo-nazi conspiracy against her.

The alt-right was literally just a movement hijacked and redefined by the media and Hillary Clinton to serve as a weapon in the smear campaign against Trump. Given that he's the media's chosen spokesman, it's obvious that he's probably the worst person to actually give a cogent position on right-wing issues. There's a reason why he was chosen. Why anyone would unironically pay attention to the man is absolutely beyond me, unless they're deliberately trying to fuel the current alt-right/Nazi hysteria.

Stop it.

sir, u need to show me ur tv license before posting again

>I’ve got it Brock! They know shills post very little in their threads and don’t directly respond. Let’s do the exact opposite!
>parenthesizers

This. IDC about the stupid book. The fact that the ghost writer who damn well made good $ off it has to shit on Trump says a lot. These people have no loyalty. They'll stab you in the back no matter what you've done for them. "Greatest Allies" my ass. Also IDGAF about Spencer or his Spencerfags but you Sargoys are fucking Cringy as fuck. Are you really his fans and this autistic or is this some sort of 5D shill to discredit Sargon? Sargon is like Rick and Morty. There's nothing inherently wrong with them but their fans just make them seem like the worst cringiest shit ever that I could never mention to my friends and family because I don't want to be linked back to the fan base.

>MAGA!

i do not post amerimutt memes but do support spencer

>NAP violated
You mean like forced integration through mass immigration? You mean like our bought-and-paid-for GOP cucks giving our country away to whoever shows up? You mean like our tax dollars feeding, housing, and educating the children of people who are here in violation of our laws? I didn't consent to any of that shit.

>How do people not see right through Spencer? He is a Utopian Ideologue. There is literally no way for him to create a White Ethnostate in this world without the NAP being broken. He is clearly just a fucking Marxist DLC skin pack.

LOL NAP. Grow up faggot.

dipshit

You could say the same thing about the 1965 immigration act. It has led to violence and will lead to more violence.

Visiting LA today from Israel, holy fuck this place is more like le 14 percent, not le 56 percent. Even the only white people are castizos and jews.

>mutt memes.
You asked for it, and no I don't support the alt right and Spencer.
An ethnostate is a retarded idea for the 21st century, the only way it could be achieved is if you closed the borders and racemix everyone inside for atleast 3-5 generations and tadaaa! An ethnostate filled with mutts.

>ethnostates are utopian
top kek