Tsugumomo

This is your flute for the night

Other urls found in this thread:

bookwalker.jp/dede39d1fe-3c9f-4967-9230-d8d1d5660517/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who got the raws at

bookwalker.jp/dede39d1fe-3c9f-4967-9230-d8d1d5660517/

>bookwalker.jp/dede39d1fe-3c9f-4967-9230-d8d1d5660517/
How much longer untill these two stomp someone in the ground anyway? I can't wait for this tournament arc to end. Not because I dislike it, but because I want to see everyone on the enslave faction get their fucking faces smashed in.

Honestly I just can't wait to see Kazuya seriously fighting while using Kyouka

When does the stick come out of her ass?

Never totally
she becomes a bit more lewd after she sees the kind of shit he does with Kiriha, but faded into obscurity once the author realized no one gave a crap about her

How can one character be so plain and boring? I mean it is one of the worst type of character you can even imagine.

I wish flute-chan had kept her ZR

Character type aside she is ugly as fuck
She's an unbelievably shitty girl in a manga filled with top tier girls

ZR?

zipper retailer

Zinc reaper.

OH silly me!

do you think that current Kazuya can tame the tsundere?

He already has Sunao to deal with

She gets killed anyway, so why bother?

no she didn't die

To be fair she's fine it's just that Kiriha is so damn good she makes others look bad in comparison.

>others
No, in this specific series Chisato is the sole owner of worst girl title.
Every other girl is best girl, even those who barely had any time onscreen like sensei or occult girl.

>I want to see everyone on the enslave faction get their fucking faces smashed in
Oh man, same, especially the wanker of the brother and the old guy.
Also, I want to see him use flute in a serious fight.

I don't think the anime is good enough to have a 24/7 general for this series.

d-does it taste like piss?

A couple of threads on airing day is hardly a general.

>anime

may I ask for a spoiler? Just who is kiriha? I'm guessing Kazuya's mom?

Kiriha is just an obi girl and she dies, killed by Kazuya's mother who is still alive.

>A couple of threads on airing day
>on airing day
we had several threads per day since anime first aired

She killed Kanaka first, fair is fair.

what chapter is this on?

Shes a fusion between an obi amasogi and his mom's soul after she passed away

so what's the current chapter number is? 100?

97, 98 soon

That would mean she's constantly trying to rape her son you degenerate

same as this.

soo all the lewd stuff they are doing is basically incest?

Is Kiriha back yet? I dropped this manga when she died

when was the last scan?
march?
that's make me sad

No. Enjoy your flute.

It was on break in March, there should be a chapter this month.

He does finger his sister if that's what you're talking about.

>Shes a fusion between an obi amasogi and his mom's soul after she passed away
That's Azami not Kiriha. Also Azami is a tsugumogami who was corrupted by Kazuya's amasogi and Kanaka's desire.
Kiriha was Kazuya's mom's tsugumogami who stayed with her until she passed Kiriha on to Kazuma after he turned 4 years old as she wanted him to surpass her and give her the battles she desires which led to her corruption.

actually what is the consequences from his sister tsugumomo power?

Mom got possessed by some ancient mad god and tried to kill Kazuya, Kiriha killed her first. Years later mom took revenge.

>speedreading
fuck off to /weekly shonen jump manga/ generals you fuck

This is Kanaka we're talking about, I'll be shocked if she didn't teach Kasumi to give Kazuya handys in the bathroom.

>Kiriha killed her first
She wasn't killed, Azami fixed her wound up and saved her.
Technically Kukuri almost killed her until Azami escapes and took a drained Kanaka away with her.

being mad

Klaxon tsukumogami?

This. It's too much to hope that MC will tell her to fuck off.

Kasumi was born a brocon, she taught him the magic fingers on her own. What I'd like to know is if she taught him to eat pussy.

Well Kiriha thought she killed her
One thing I just realized is that Kiriha thought she killed her, but Kukuri still kept the barrier up
That means Kukuri knew Kanaka was still alive in some form
Why didn't she tell Kiriha?

Where can I find this chapter?

is this anime general or just shitposting?

But she's dead. Right now is more a flesh realdoll than a human, she's been puppeteered by Dress Azami.

Announcer girl a cute. A CUTE

May not have realised she was still alive at first and put the barrier up when she did.

manga discussion with some complaining about the anime

Kiriha was a tsukumogami who spawned from an old ass obi and she was completely unrelated to Kazuya's family until his mom picked her to be her tsukumogami when she was a kid and training to be an exorcist. Kiriha was with her first master and helped her run a shop until she died of old age.

general shitposting
There's nothing to discuss about the anime since most of us already watched episode 2 last week.

>tfw no kazuya x onee-chan x hourglass
>tfw stupid de-aging when there's already too much imouto shit out there

wait what
ep2
shit
gotta download it on animexxx

So how old was Kazuya when he randomly started giving older women cunnilingus?

Kukuri being a loli was a side effect of the barrier
She was low on power because of it
This means that at least from around the beginning of the series she knew about Kanaka
I'm pretty sure Kiriha asked her a few times too why she was low on power, but Kukuri never answered.
It's obvious why she couldn't tell Kazuya about it, but there wasn't any reason to hide it from Kiriha

Actually the ancient mad god is inside of Kazuya and this is why he's a taboo child who can create tsukumogami at will

I dunno maybe eight?

Ten tops?

pretty young

I believe he was around 7 years old

Why aren't these damn elevens uploading Monthly Action, dammit.

bullshit
i thought the ancient god would be the final boss after kana
just like naruto

Kiriha is not his mom. His mom is Kiriha's former owner though. The story is more complicated that that. And it's awesome.

What did she see?

5, 6 tops

The fuck is this "ancient mad god" bullshit? The hell have you been reading. It was just Azami.

One time, at band camp

You get a partial view of his face at a later panel. It looks to me like he puts on a yandere face

She didn't have to. He learned that from watching his mom and Kiriha. And he tried in ON Kiriha and then Kukuri.

No fool, it was the decayed soul of the god who get reckt by a bunch of tsukumogami 1000 years ago. Akemi is one of Kazuya's creations.

I thought the barrier was for Kazuya in case his power started going out of control.

The face of the rape god, when pissed. A visual brown note. A game face on nightmare setting.

Stop lying they would never get away with that shit

Are we gonna see it in anime?

Wow this all sounds great, looks like I should read it after all

What Sup Forums has become under Hiro's administration.

Considering his chin got manlier, so dope shit.

Anyone else really, really hoping for a second season so we get the game show animated?

Picked up

No, the decayed soul did indeed enter her, but that was not what possessed her. Azami was corrupted by an old dress of Kanaka. That dress couldn't have had anything to do with that old god, it was her fucked up feelings from her chilhood. It fused with Azami and they both possessed Kanaka. The remnants from the ancient god may or may not have helped the process though.

go read the fucking manga and then talk to us

>what about dreams

Oh, so she totally did rape him in that dream

If you earnestly think that then you're for a wild ride. The ss is the least of it.

he rape himself later so everything okay

I misread the posts somehow.

Oh yeah, forgot. Man Kazuya get's so much pussy it's nuts. He's like, what, 14?

The dead god entered Kanaka when she was hunting amasogi in that forest while she was pregnant with Kazuya. It's not particularly involved with Azami's creation.