Boku no Hero Academia

Five days until the madness begins.

I really wonder what anime-only peeps think about our constant madman-hype.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, 20 seconds late.

After yesterday's episode I marathoned the manga in one sitting.

I don't know if I can be as hype anymore but it was all pretty awesome.

What day of the week is the manga usually released?

If we get a season three the madman-ness won't even be able to compare

I MADE THREAD FIRST, SHOO, FALSE THREAD DON'T COME TO THIS ONE.

COME TO THIS ONE INSTEAD
REEEEEEEE

Thursday morning for translations, wensday night for spoilers maybe

Forgot pic

I think they come up at thursdays-fridays, depending a little.

Thursday

mina isn't thicc do you have fucking eyes

Nice try

In my experience, the more someone hypes a thing the less impressed I am when I actually see it. Even if it turns out to be cool.

Yeah, I guess.

But hell, BNHA is really one of the few series that I can't control my hype about. It tickles my hype bone so hard.

I gotta reread chapters everytime I remember all the cool shit that happens, and whoops I've reread 20 chapters or watched half a season of the anime.

Shit's just pretty dope.

What's going on? I haven't stayed up to date with BNHA lately.

Yeah, last chapter was one of the most hype that it has been in a long time. Damn, I got so excited when I saw the page where Kirishima was fully transformed

Just one of the manga-peeps' fan-favorite scenes incoming next episode.

that's tooru

Kirishima got really hard in the middle of a street, in front of a crowd of people.

If quirk copying guys from b class copied afo would stolen quirk be his forever?

What a perv!

While thinking about Bakugou

I thought he could only have them for like 5 mins

Maybe?

It's sad that this arc and Stain arc were the arcs he shined the most, after that he regressed a lot.

Reminder
>Hollywood movies these days often have villains turned main characters or show heroes as potential enemies for mankind. Will you use that concept in your work?
>I don't think I could put a villain as a main character. On the other hand the concept of a "dark hero" would be interesting. The change from an enemy status to an ally status is one of the things I'd like to use in my series!

Again, a weird quirk interaction we aren't completely sure about, like what would happen if Toga transformed into Tooru.

He was also recorded by two guys.

So.he prostituted himself

He means if he copied AFO's quirk and then stole someone else's quirk with it.

But he did it for free.

So he's just a cheap whore

>In my experience, the more someone hypes a thing the less impressed I am when I actually see it.
>Therefore, the more people hyping something up there is the less I like said something
>There is no other reasoning

That's called being a tool and a contrarian.

Plus Ultra yourself my man.

That's some quirkception.

Will BNHA get another spinoff beyond Smash and Vigilantes?

Same question can be turned around.

If Sensei lost AfO, would he lose all the other quirks he has stolen?

Ah I see

>I really wonder what anime-only peeps think about our constant madman-hype.
I'm just expecting the same amount of disappointment I got from this show after you shit eaters hyped up the first season and that ended up being garbage

While thinking of Baku!

No user, it's just that while you have no point of reference, the real thing could never live up to what you've imagined it to be. It's a natural reaction. Being contrarian would be me thinking it's shit.

What didn't you like about it?

Will One for All eventually become to strong for a person to be a vessel for it? Unless they are super roided up with a special Quirk already.

We didn't expect the slow pacing or it being only one core and from the looks of it the true madman moment will come in season three

Reminder that Aoyama is a good boy and not the traitor.

For real, I think the traitor is in class B.

what did she mean by this?

>Good boy

No he's fabulous

It was just extremely generic, nothing stood out to me at all in anyway. That would have been fine and I could have just left it alone but Deku crying every episode annoyed the shit out of me to.

Eh begining is quite rough but odds are you're just another shitposter

I doubt it. I believe it has a minimum body quality that doesn't increase

absolutely dazzling

>if you dislike the show you're a shitposter
Wew.

Fuck off.

Then I gotta recommend Hori's other series, they might not be as good as bnha, but they're still damned good. Plus you get to see early versions of a lot of different cast members.

I do agree that what the anime has covered so far hasn't actually had anything that stood out... and the pacing has been lackluster except for the last episode but do keep at it! Or read the manga like all of us

Idk but from what I remember from Inside Out that's a heavy toll

i liked the spin off and i love the main characthers

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

The Symbol of Peace cannot be daunted by evil

>Brooding dork with eye burn scar, fire powers and daddy issues.

I knew he felt familiar from somewhere.

It's Monoma. The whole 'hateboner for class A' thing is just a ruse to make everyone write off any strange behavior as him being a salty shitface. He knows that he can't ever become a hero on his own, and would probably be forever stuck as a sidekick with his quirk, so he's willing to betray everyone.

Well, girls are watching.

I really, really hope someone makes a doujinshi out of this.

It feels like a longshot but I hope they have quick cameo in the anime.

Glad to see that now that the anime has started there has to be a thread up 24/7

Epic job guys, simply epic

Except he doesn't have an Uncle Iroh to stop him from being a shit.

>the only bearable character in that entire movie was sadness
fuck that movie
Monoma being the traitor is the most generic possible story. If anything, his quirk would further to drive him to becoming a hero: copy a villain's quirk and use it in creative ways to defeat them.

How do I become as fabulous as Aoyama?

The crying is usually the meme response but that stops by the 4th episode

i dont think so, he just couldn't transfer quirks anymore.

AfO is the power to transfer quirks. Without it, he would keep all the quirks, he just couldn't transfer them to anyone else.

Well, his hero costume already looks like something from a BDSM store

General niggers are gonna nig yo. Nothing can be done about it.

It's amazing how opinion can shift from "this shit is so boring" to "holy amazingfuckingballs!!" in the space of a week with this series. Hori truly is a madman to flaunt mediocrity in our faces and then slap up with a dose of awesome so profound it elevates him to godhood.

this is just the post-episode thread user.
Starting tuesday we'll have the pre-chapter threads.

Why do you care?

Thats Deku

all might himself would've made a pretty cool mc

prequel when

>shitpost
>get called out
>immediately pretend no one can see what you're doing rather than attempting to refine your position
I wish you faggots were less predictable sometimes.

Why is Tintin in the manga, and why is he musclebound?

Will Deku be imprisoned, make massive gains and befriend a guard qt to escape?

Stick with the manga. Deku's constant worried voice got grating, but you can see him mature very quickly in the manga. In the Field Training arc after the tournament arc, he's more like an actual teenager than a glorified 11-year-old. The constant bright colours of everything in the anime was pretty shit- I honestly prefer just reading it.

Consider OFA passes along the super power quirk, probably.

That was how the story began.

I want to kiss and hug and cuddle Deku for hours and hours on end!

Quick, what quirk will Hori think of next?

All those adventures of his finally paid off

>Why do you care?
Judging by the quality of this thread i wonder why you don't.

The first couple of thread wasn't so bad but this is fucking newshit city

THIS STUPID FAT COW IS RUINING HER SON'S LIFE, AND BASICALLY, YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

If only there was some system by which threads no one is interested in gradually disappear, and popular threads survive...

I do too but his boyfriend is scary.

dick enlargement

Yes, but with Stain

Forgot image, hehe

if it botheryou so mutch you can just fuckoff you know

UNBREAKABLE.

you're gonna have to share though

Tooru is cheering for you!!!

Does anyone else feel like Deku's worried currently over nothing? He's having a crisis over the info that All-Might just happened to choose him because he never got a chance to meet Tintin. But given Tintin's outlook can we really say he would have been chosen in the first place? The dude doesn't have the will to be All-Might; he just wants to be as close as he can get. And that's a problem; he has to want to save EVERYBODY to be All-Might; anything less and you can falter when it really counts.

And as for Sir, he doesn't seem to realize that All-Might needs to be as crazy-devoted as he is; otherwise is he really gonna be able to inspire someone like Sir to strive to the lengths he has?

I'm not exactly paying attention to every post, it feels like the usual shit to me though, at least the previous one.

>Deku has a lot of good relationships with people who would make him happey
>You ship him with his bully of 10 years

How much do you hate him?

All Might isn't a fat cow

Another question is that what happens if he tries to copy AfO? Does he actually just get AfO or ALL THE QUIRKS?