Reverse the verse

Get the fuck in and bump this shit.

Rules:
1: Replace infidel with muslims, Allah with god etc in a verse from the Quran
2: Plain white background with Times New Roman
3: A cross beside quote if you want
4: This is important we need verse number so normies who type quote in will get orginal showing the true quote and how fucked up it is, this is essential!
5: Keep it simple for the normies

Credit to the POTATONIGGERS for this, but this needs to go worldwide, this idea is to good to die

Last thread boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/155564459#bottom

Last and most important rule, stay on topic do not fill thread with garbage ignore shills, focus on task in hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this would be good YT material

Keep this going, Is anyone from Ireland willing to organize a night when we post on mass for max attention, schools, colleges, churches etc

I have a duty to an user

Im willing to do this but needs more numbers

bump

Bump

Bump

here's an online version of the Koran if anyone wants to find some extra juicy verses

thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/index.html

Have a bump

kek

Shill faggots from shariahblue trying to slide this thread. Don't let them

Verses, they're so juicy user

Bumping this would be really fun to do

Good to see this hasn't been forgotten about. In one of the previous threads I said that we should use quote marks to avoid hate speech laws, but then someone else proposed that we do the opposite, because having these edited verses from the Quran attacked by the law as hate speech would be a major win for us. It would be impossible to class our words hate speech without considering the words of the Quran as hate speech as well. Thoughts? If this op is to go ahead we need to start finalising the details now.

you do realize one of the biggest flaw os this is that christianity came before islam

bump

Not to the normie

fucking bump

Bump. If only I had a printer.

Were not trying to fool people into thinking that these quotes are from the Bible, the aim is to get people freak out and complain about these Islamophobic messages, and then show them the real verses from the Quran.

The best part of these is that they end up literally true when reversed.

this man gets it

I like how this one includes the name of the verse/book as well. A subtle clue people won't get right away

Spot on, maybe we should pick 5 of the best ones and stick with them???

this

>Reverse the verse
Satan, I take you to defeat under the Christians.

i don't think 5 will be enough, because when people will find out that it's Koran they will scream "cherrypicking" Koran has a lot of verses to choose from.

Ireland is a small enough place where a couple of anons sticking these in the right places will get media attention schools colleges and all over churches before Sunday mass would do the job

Remove the quotes

good point, we will need a couple of us to pick 5 each then and get the number up higher maybe make a side thread no chat just templates

Dumping my ones

Replace muslims with jews

I will make more if anyone has any new input

>4: This is important we need verse number so normies who type quote in will get orginal showing the true quote and how fucked up it is, this is essential!

Posts the wrong example in the OP...

Come on now...

Bump

bump

meh, falling for Jewish propaganda. It should read, “Lord give us strength against the Jews”.

Your a fucking idiot pal get the robe out its best off, the jews are all for multiculturalism and the infux of muslims throughout Europe go learn a thing or two or better off neck yourself faggot