Aqua being good

How can people say she's useless? On top of being the most important member in the party, bringing the MC back to life on numerous occasions, she also was able to bring peace to the lich, finally reuniting him with his loved one. I'd say she is one of the most valuable assets to Kazuma's party.

Even if she'd be completly useless she'd still be the most fun.

At the end of the Light Novel it will be revealed that Aqua lies often. She lied to Kazuma about his death. His parents did not laugh at his death. His parents cried and divorced. Aqua will reveal that she often lies to people passing onto the next life so they will not linger in the past. She'll reveal that she was not obligated to accept Kazuma's original wish but she felt it was her duty to guide him. She mostly stayed in the sidelines to let Kazuma grow out of his NEET shell. She'll then offer Kazuma a chance to resurrect back into his old world to make his life right and Kazuma will face a very difficult choice.

Fuck off Aqua.

Fuck you, Aqua did nothing wrong.

If you also agree that Aqua is the most important member of Kazuma's party please fill out this form!

you can't expect rational arguments about the value of fictional characters from people who concern themselves with notions of best girl

I enjoy Aqua the most

Her dynamic with Kazuma is probably the best out of anyone

And Darkness already has a better body so Aqua really is bad.

not liking midrange bodies

Cow tits are terrible. What is this? The 90s? Stop living in the past.

So did she also lie about him not saving the girl?

I don't like the idea of Aqua having some sort of "plan" or "hidden depths." It just makes it seems like all the bad shit she does was all according to keikaku, instead of a result of her idiocy. I like to think of Aqua as a stupid but genuinely good person.

Season 3 never.

No Kazuma did die a pathetic death but Aqua thought it would be best to make Kazuma go into the next life hating her instead of hating his old life and the choices he made in his life. Regret wouldn't allow his soul to pass on peacefully into the next life.

>fatatina
>nice body

Ships that hold hands (or sleep together) without thinking about it make for the best ship

Overly teasing something but never going anywhere is shit

This is peak quality Darkness

Memes. She is a lot of things, but you can't deny her abilities(resurrection, purification, curse removal, undead purging, healing etc) are not all useful. Hell she can even cause a flood. If the author made her normal and reasonable on top of all that it would be a regular isekai with a mary sue heroine.

No, this is.

This is more like it.

I kind of wish they just did odd/normal jobs instead of dungeons and quests. First episode was a lot of fun. Like Maou-sama reversed.

>tell us she has nice abs
>don't draw any

LN makes her look weak, anime makes her look fat. Where is my /fit/ Lalatina?

I'm not upset that they introduced Megumin and Dakrness, but I would have been contempt with a show just about these two

Is she a one trick pony? I will never understand her.

Her second trick is being a mature and well-adjusted member of society.
Aside from her fetish, she's the most socially acceptable member of the group.

This. It's just done incredibly poorly.

>I kind of wish they just did odd/normal jobs instead of dungeons and quests. First episode was a lot of fun. Like Maou-sama reversed.
>I'm not upset that they introduced Megumin and Dakrness, but I would have been contempt with a show just about these two

Agreed with both of these.