Dragon Ball Super

>responsible for the death and deactivation of each god and angel in the recent episode
>was the reason why future zeno even transferred over to the current timeline
>literally forgotten

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUf0hjdrMx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait for bump limit ya dummy.

Truly the best and most beautiful goddess.

Realistically which is more important? The godly angels? Or the Kai's that are failing at their jobs?The GoD Egypt chick also had the hots for him so she was somewhat backing him it seemed.

Dragon God Zarama arc when?

I need pics of West Black looking like a gangsta

>literally forgotten

I think you mean

>literally doesnt exist anymore and is no longer relevant

Will Gohan waste away his hours of training in the real world or will he and Piccolo step into the Time Chamber?

Would DB fans be so accepting of Super if it didn't have Akira Toriyama's name on it?

Yeah it's a shame that there isn't really a strong connection between the arcs.
Seems like the only thing we got from that arc is future zeno but even that isn't really getting adressed.

Proof the bitch fucknerface soundtrack was a scourge that needed removing
youtube.com/watch?v=uUf0hjdrMx8

>Goku jobbed against fucking majin buu
>toei fags will defend this

I can't wait till Toyo corrects this error in the manga.

Because it was a deeply fucking stupid and piss poor arc. They're going out of their way to ignore basically everything from it.

Never. You'll takeyour horribly thought out, badly implemented and boring fan pandering trash and like it.

He just needs a good dose to get him back in shape.

no.
he is their god and kami sama. they shit on gt for that sole reason.

colorfag needs to color this as west black

this is the definitive beauty

doubt they will bother with the chamber

Fuck no.

They'd burn down Toei if they weren't screaming TORIYAMA-SAMA IS BEHIND IT ALL AND GIVING US THE OKAY! .

No matter what the outcomes Toyo makes in the manga, it will be a lot better simply because God Ki works differently and we don't need to artificially inflate Goku's base power with "Beyond God"

Helles x Goku X Vados fanart when?

Goku Black arc was sloppy as fuck. Universe Survival arc is pretty comfy and taking its time with the set up and the characters. We might get it for more than 30 episodes at this pace.

Like they corrected Goku forgetting the seal in the manga?

>Goku Black arc was sloppy as fuck
This

Fans don't like Minus and it does have Toriyama's name on it. They just like to invoke Toriyama's name to try and pass their opinions as fact

To be fair in Dbz Goku can't 1v1 Buu, and not trained Buu > not trained Freeza so it can make sense.

The seal was in an envelope in the manga, it's much more forgiving than completely forgetting about it.

'bout to give her the Big Green

Are They Still On Namek?

He didn't forget it. He mistook something else for the seal.

This.

What's the problem here?

Wasn't it destroyed?

But fans love Gine even if she supposedly ruined and watered down the saiyan race archetype.

Toyotaro got the creator of DB to make his fanfiction official and canon. Is there anyone more based?

Based Doc

>You'll never fuck a girl saiyan with Gine's temperment

the music

Reminder that Goku did nothing wrong..... officially.....

It always kind of throws me off knowing Piccalo of all people was more of a father to this guy than his actual dad

What about it?

CUTE

You're right.
He's going to continue to be a shitty second rate goku and punching bag.

going by the last episode of super
the power pole is still there

No, Gine exists to show us not all saiyans are evil dicks.
Some saiyans are useless pieces of shit like Cabba and Gine herself.

I'm glad because they started shit talking Toei and Funimation.

They were allowed to exist to promote the franchise but they started talking shit on the games and super.

Also those fat fucks make fucking bank especially off of Twitch donations and their patreon. They make over 5k sometimes over 10k a week on twitch. They get 11k a month off of patreon.

That's not even factoring in views. Hell the cheap fucks don't even pay their guest voices. The fat one made a video about how he has nothing besides the show which was more or less a give money plox because I retard.

I wouldn't care but man they're giant cunts to their base

forgot the image

When /ourguy/ gets around to it.

Why does the art and ki blast animation look so much better than DBS?

is the problem
along with the lack of black screen lines, causing some of the frame to be cut
and inaccuracies to the original japanese
and the worse voice acting.

Cabba is not useless REEE

>but they started talking shit on the games and super.
What did they say about DBS?

for the most part. probably for the best. Black and Zamasu had their time but it was enough of them as the arc ended.
Aside from that. It was an incident very seperate from the main timeline and kept secret.
So. Little effect on current matters aside from future Zeno

Nice. I hated how in Z they forgot to draw it after awhile.

>only said pure saiyajins can form the SSG
really makes you think

boogie back is shit
bring back yoka yoka dance

What is this west black thing I've been gone a few weeks

Can someone explain how Beyond God works to me?
Base Goku = SSG Goku?
SSJ/2/3 = SSJ/2/3 + G?
and if that's the case than what the fuck is SSB?

They called it really bad/garbage and wasn't worth watching. The fat one said that he just dropped it.

When your lively hood depends on mercy from the copyright owners DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO THEM

Reminder:

dicasty is not ourguy

A few years ago, said at TFS. There is a back and showing at the beginning of the same chapter to be called to do. And it was intended to destroy the house, and it also means a T-shirt, even if it did, and this is the game of the bile duct, and told them that the water tray method. I am in Hyakumake feedback from developers, the TFS solutions Kaiserneko food fans hate to think of anything new about that (laughs). TFS teeth, curiosity like YouTube response to comments and field to field, millions of people another student. I pressed the button. In any case, in the heat stroke, so called because it is a non-profit demonstration

>yoka yoka dance
This! Yoka Yoka was the best ED.

it's god ki
ssb is just ssj+god ki

The best one was the one after Yoka yoka dance.

Just noticed how the new filter in Super is literally a Tumblr filter, so stop posting pics.

>

That Goku Black wore the time ring on his right index finger.

and how do you know that?
you have to go back

They aren't wrong though. But yeah, they shouldn't have said that.

What does it mean?

And that it was probably a significant detail.

So what, user?

Leave Goku to me.

perfect

Nah, I didn't like that one.

>Base Goku = SSG Goku?
Kind of not really.
Even the first time we saw this implemented he still was SSJ1.
When it was further elaborated in RoF it was a standalone thing in base form.
To keep things scaled and balanced I like to think that Beyond God looks like baseform but it's actually a power up that is exclusive to itself, that away it doesn't need to overlap too heavily with skewing the powerscale.
Toriyama also said SSJ forms won't be coming back and yet it did so trying to mix and match multipliers with such a big base power up is illogical.

Why does Toei pander to cucks so much?

It was funny when Trunks cucked himself but now it's gotten to far and we have entire episodes and even subplots (HellesxGoku) devoted to cuckolding.

Goku seems to be going SSB against #17... Either DBS is devaluing SSB, or it's buffing earth fighters, or (I like this more) it's preffering technique and skill etc over raw power, therefore devaluing power levels themselves.
At this point, DBS is like a rehab camp for power level addicts.

It was better than boggie back.

Different people drawing. But who cares, she's perfect at any size.

how is one line a sub plot?

She is not that thicc user.

>Me when I'm bracing for the Vados/Goku Wedding Picture with Chi Chi just staring

She let herself go a little after we got married, but I don't care. I still love her.

Honestly super is doing exactly everything i wanted to see as a kid and even shit i wrote back when gt ended

Like shit man when i saw BoG i got hyped as fuck when i heard there are 12 GoD, that was litteraly a thing i wanted to see as a kid

Also we got future trunks vs dabura
Fit mr buu
Arale vs goku and vegeta
Cold qas for a while the good frezzie pop i always wanted, then xenoverse gave me evrything else i wanted with turles giving the fruit of the tree of might to everyone

So maybe if super wasn't a thing made by toriyama but the story remained the same i would just say "damn however is making thid just gets toriyama right"

Dont forget tarble

Any fan art of dyspo yet?

>those twig arms
That asshole Champa should stop eating all of the food.

The tv has fully embraced the fact that Blue has been flanderized into a recolor form.
It's not so bad anymore because you can just simply assume he has "perfect ki control" and is holding himself back at some low % where he can gauge up to determine how powerful his opponents are.
Long story short: the Blue in the anime is whatever % output you want it to be because it's a Sunday Morning Cartoon.

Not to mention the quality of their series has been dropping heavily. But they appeal to kids and people who didn't actually watch DB so now it doesn't matter if they stop being funny, people will call them the greatest

how do I get big muscles like Blue-kun

Super seems to be going back to Dragon Ball's style of fights and storytelling. I love it. Power levels are still a thing but they aren't a millstone like they were in Z.

>He's going to continue to be a shitty second rate goku and punching bag.
of course. what else could you expect?

Eat a lot of good food and hit the gym.

I love yukihiro kitano

Honest thoughts on Team Four Star?

The waifu of one user.

Hacks who Toei should sue