i like the sliver fox

About tree fiddy

5 minutes %

Serval eating a burg when

wolves when ?

Red Fox prefers BBC I assume.

Arai-saaaan

youtube.com/watch?v=XHQ8Ko1dJk8

New Tatsuki interview from Comptiq and an extra illustration from Yoshizaki. twitter.com/v22f35b/status/851022887670525953

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30992806

>show ends
>amount of anti-lewdfags seems to be steadily increasing
I'm starting to get worried. The occasional equilibrium where people would post something slightly lewder and everyone else would just make a natural commentary about it instead of lashing out was perfect, but it looks like part of the fanbase insists in getting more and more obnoxious with time.
I hope they're all just in some sort of joke that I don't understand because my IQ melted too hard.

How worrisome.

Fennec a cute!

Explain this meme to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgMrtVRJ2JA

> BBC
She has good taste, Attenborough documentaries are the best.

I love that autist.

is there a video of owls going thin like that? Is that specific to the gray one's species or do all owls do it?

What is Wolf saying?

Who did the boat belong to?

Just Hakase's.

Do not separate servals from their humans.

>the pleasure of being cummed inside

Nobody is taking it as seriously as you are, I hope that sheds some light on it.

>the base is shaped like a tsuchinoko
Beautiful.

>Kaban
>not a boy

I don't think most people actually give a shit but it's easy (You)s so they do it anyway

That's a sexy boy. Want to grope some little boy tits.

>boy
>has cute little breasts

It's just a pun on a silly commercial.
アリさんマークの - アライさんマークの

>that mtu madman
He switched from ship-maidens to animal-maidens?

What if Kaban's Friend form wears a bra and that's just leftover clothes when he returns to his original form?

Japari Park Umbrella Corp.

>Kaban's original form
Which ought to be a strand of hair.

The reason why some nips doubt if Mirai's actually female stems from how that you shouldn't get a male out of a female hair sample.

How was the event yesterday?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62071106

The Japari Corp.

It went well.

I want to see some black cuties in S2!

So we are left with this deep tofu about what actually happened if Mirai isn't really female yet she clearly looks the part.

Sugoi! You're a friend who's good at surviving!

someone posted a remix/mashup with ezo red fox a few days ago and I forgot to save it. I'm not having much luck finding it and I know i'm being super vague but I'd really like to find it again.

No-pan confirmed?

I want to rape Shoebill.

Which boat did he draw with a Zeon MS?

>Kaban's gender puts Mirai's gender to doubt

Bravo Tatsuki.

Mirai has blonde hair and she's probably married or has a son. Her husband or son probably tried on the hat and their hair got stuck on it.

Genuine question. Is the fandom for this show ironic or serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=EdKB-EVY3tA

This?

> Umbrella Corp
Where's Arai's city, then?

It's a giant joke. We and Japan have been preparing it years in advance just to fool you.

Mirai is definitely a woman if she's not a Friend herself.

MUSERU!?!

Friends getting lewder is only natural.

What is the human form? Looking over the entire span of the human race one can say that only averages but not norms, can be drawn. Each individual is both uniquely defined yet so easily summarized with the whole. Who is Mirai? What is her identify to others, to the Friends, to herself? Which parts does the sandstar recognize to be crucial to construct the human form?

What was her name again?

Sun Wukong

Something something monkey.

First 3 are just her spook stories from the anime.
Last panel:
> There's also the myth about northern white-faced owls.
> It's said that they can become too thin when scared. The get even thinner than a thread and then...

Araiwave.

>sample

Golden Monken.

That doesn't make sense if we go by the logic of why it takes longer for the gloves and socks to grow back. Modern bras are really recent. Before that, brassieres would've been used. However, garments supporting breasts may have been dated back to ancient Greece times, which would be roughly the same time gloves and socks would've been invented.

Because Kaban was reborn without socks and gloves, it can thus be assumed she wouldn't be reborn initially without a bra. Clothes have been part of humanity far longer than gloves, bras, and socks, possibly existing with out predecessor species. Because she has breasts immediately after being reborn, Kaban thus must be female. It is unlikely for her to have defects that would allow a male to develop breasts as she is the "mean" of humanity, the average human.

>we went from happy meals to deep tofu

> sample
I'm still getting used to danbooru after I left gelbooru for good.

I for one welcome it.

Why did the draw wash bear and not smug fox?

The fuck? Since when is Kaban a boy?

Friend is the next step of evolution. Someday our great grandchildren will all be cute, short-haired little girls with backbacks.

Goku.

did gelbooru die or something

That's pretty big for her body size.

yeah, thats the one.

thanks user!

I understand everything now.

It became too horrible to use.

blocked in many countries

At this point I bet it was just a deliberate mistranslation made to start some shit over here. The Japanese dude asking if Mirai really is a girl was doing one of those ancient mysterious rituals known as "a joke", by pretending to be a retard.
The interview is most likely referencing how Kaban's gloves and stockings are growing back, and nothing else.

Yellow Primate

I don't.

Sometimes traps have bigger dicks than you.

It's full of 3DPD ads now, and the site's owners actively change them every week to make it harder to block them using an ad blocker.

Yeah that doesn't look like its the full interview to me.