GIBS PLS: TDS 240

GIBS PLS

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jsewru.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/muwdlb.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol you beat me too it

i was about to post that exact photo and that stopped me lol as you have it here

daily shoah 240, i added that piece of text to make it show in google search

Yeah, I checked archive and there's nothing there.
Someone pls upload.

remember to bump people

Can we skip the part with the same old screenshots every week, and the but hurt nigger who accuses trs of being shills and just post the audio. Thx

>tfw not a paycuck

Why isn’t there a YouTube channel hosting the kikewall content? It’s not like jootube will honor any copyright claims from TRS

this lol

friendly reminder to call these threads something like "TDS General: TDS240: Gives Edition" or something so doens't get pruned for spam

also pls gibs
this episode prolly fire talking about spencer and sargon debate. i think spencer is on the death panel

but that's tradition, along with mexican qt posting

fuck anyone who gives the paywall content away. you literal niggers undermine our high trust ethnocentric community.

I don't even really care for TRS but I'm giving this thread a bump just because fuck you.

GIVE ME THE FUCCING EPISODE

I never do this, but this is one paywall episode I really want to hear. After watching whatever that was last night, I'd like to hear what's being said in Spencer's corner. It was as though he and Sargon showed up to two different debates.

hey man the only reason i consider paying for it when i get a job is because i get to listen to it for free now and learn to like it.

>paycucks
>implying anons have $9.99 an episode in spare cash (like $120-$130 a month total since 3 episodes week)

Some traditions belong in the oven

GOOOOOOOT IT

unpaid chads BTFO

same here, i only managed to listen to that shit for 1 hour and 15 min

fuck you nigger
even sam hyde in your meme pic released how nigger infested his fanbase is with losers like you begging for free content all the time and not willing to do anything to support the creators, even actively robbing money from them using ablockers and such

THX

Call the cops I don't give a fuck. I'm going to illegally download this podcast 10x over even though I probably won't ever listen to it, just because fuck you.

The only thing stingier than a jew is an online racist.

It was another 45 minutes of Sargon asking Spencer to define what white is. I took a shower after the break and then went and did something else because Warski said they were going to wrap it up. I came back like an hour later and it was Spencer and Woes debating Sargon and two other faggots.

I don't know why Spencer even dignifies that shit with a serious response. Enoch is right when he says that the only way to answer "What is white?" is to tell the person asking the question to fuck off.

OOGA BOOGA
SUCK MY COCK, FAGGOT

>my.mixtape.moe/jsewru.mp3
Thanks you man

""debate"" can be summed up as:
>lol who even is white?
>why don't you have a detailed and specific governmental policy for your ethnostate yet even though you're still just at the raising-awareness stage?
>omg your ethnocentric ideas conflict with my liberal egalitarian worldview!

I honestly think Sargon is autistic. Sure, he's disingenuous too, but he has this annoying habit of only seeing things from his own frame of view and being unable to see anything beyond it. Yes, ethnonationalists are NOT classical liberals. Stop trying to frame the debate in terms of an ideology that most people do not hold. It's the same as with autistic libertarians who sperg out over any use of government force because MUH NAP.

thank you'
also friendly reminder Enoch is going on Warski next week

holy shit, is Andy actually going to do it?

Thanks, I'll become a paycuck eventually.

andy is unironically going full bore

ANYBODY GOT JAZZ N JESSE WHILE WE'RE AT IT?

thank you fren.

why do numales open their mouths like that?

did anybody watch mike enoch's "debate" with tree of logic? it was quite entertaining

you are a bunch of literal niggers tbqh it is only $40 a month how poor are you

best.

fucking.

timeline.

Last night was actually my first exposure to Sargon. These e-celebs are barely on my radar. My impression of him is that he's genuinely stupid, but just smart enough to know the tactic of asking questions in bad faith. I would be just as frustrated as Spencer if I had to stoop to that level of discourse for several hours. Having JF moderate was a good choice.

I don't trust them to protect any of the information that have on their subscribers. sry

If you use a prepaid card that you paid cash for they have no actual information. All you need is a card a name and an email, only the card has to be real.

As a new-ish listener (couple of months) i was surprised when I learned what Jayoh used to do as a living. He was literally a nigger killer. I thought he was only wearing the red laces as a meme

if you're gonna paycuck, you better do this. never put your real shit on that site, for obvious reasons

what did he used to do?

checked
my canadian friend
my.mixtape.moe/muwdlb.mp3

He was a security contractor in South Africa and Botswana I think

Merc in South Africa for the diamond industry.

was he in the army or marines before that?

>used to use these threads
>listening to paywall shows here made me get a subscription because strike and mike was so good and I hated how everytime the phone switched LTE spots the recording reset and I couldn’t get back to where I was
These threads do encourage people to purchase TRS, just letting you know.

I don't think so. IIRC he was some more mundane employee of a company over there and the security company recruited him.

how do you end up as PMC without prior military experience? seems nigh impossible

The bar is lower at non-American PMCs.

need a screencap of enoch doing bugman face plz

BEGONE AUSTRALOPITHECUS

NO AIR JORDANS FOR YOU

go for it

Normally I agree with you but these fucks put a very important episode behind the paywall.

What fucking cunts.

I dunno, he was already working in the region for a while which I'm sure had something to do with it. Also what said, if it wasn't an American company they may have lower standards without the same steady pool of combat vets to recruit from.

wtf do we do the bugman problem

Mike really needs to take the fast pill.

Same here, actually. I listened to a handful of pirated paywall eps and finally ponied up. The content is worth it, I'll keep renewing.

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT CULT OF PERSONALITY WHORES

WHORES OF ATTENTION WHORES

how many calls do they take during jazz and jesse? i'd probably pay to be able to listen to that show and listen live

Lmao its $9.99/month, not per episode dumb nigger. No one would pay that much for a single episode.

thanks man