Been marathoning this to get ready for S2. What'd Sup Forums think about it

Been marathoning this to get ready for S2. What'd Sup Forums think about it.

Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Utaha is the only good girl in the series.

Eriri a shit.

>generic harem
It's shit.

Megumi a best. Utaha a shit

First post best post.

Shit anime, even worse fanbase.
Utaha > Eriri > Megumi > who cares

Mediocre, honestly. It didn't do anything new or interesting and some of the character development was really bad.

Largely correct.

Megumi > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Its boring.

pretty much this

her spin-off is a god sent

It gave me an erection but the show is shit and all the girls are shit.

It's meh. There are better rom-com harems out there with better girls and MC, and with a less godawful fanbase to put up with.

That Eriri was unanimously best girls then the Megumi contrarians came around and shat up the threads

Utaha a best.

>implying Eririfags aren't the epitome of contrarianism when they make up like 10% of the fanbase

There isn't a girl out there better than Megumi.

>Eriri
>unanimously best anything

Outside of your little tsunderetard circlejerk no one gives a fuck about, nope. She was always the least popular and most hated heroine and Eririfags always made their duty to shit up threads in defense of their bitch.

Actually looks like shit.

First season was shit and MC is a pussy who ruins any enjoyment you'll get from the girls.

I'm a Megumifag and I can tell you're falseflagging hard, Utahafag.

Koisuru Metronome is the only decently written thing to come out of this franchise. Get to read it while you laugh at the trainwreck the main series has become.

Megumi best grill

Megumi was less popular than Eriri at the start, but popularity changed after 2-e weeks where Megumi became most popular. The shitstorm between Eririfags and Megumifafgs is in the past and is hardly relevant anymore. Nowadays Utahafags are the ones shitposting.

It's a pretty average series, but delicious and cute Eriri makes it worth a watch.

Stop misguiding OP and making him hate the series even more when he realizes Eriri is worst girl, Eririfag.

Of course the people who aren't Megumifags hate the series.

Utaha a shit. Fuck off, Utahafag.

Megumi was one of the reasons why I hated it though.

I like the series mainly for Utaha. Megumi is okay, I guess.

>implying Eriri isn't best
(You)

No, you fuck off and stop polluting the threads with your shit taste.

Best at being shit, yes.

But I don't dislike the series? I like Eriri most, but Megumi is my second choice.

>Utahafag is being cancer again
Fuck off.

Kill yourself Utahafag.

(You)

>liking the show mainly for the worst, most poorly-written character

Eririfags are so easy to rile up. Keep at it, and deal with the fact no one who isn't a blind tsunderfag will listen to you.

Eriri a best
Megumi a cute
Utaha a shit

>triggered Utahafag with shit taste and muh cowtits
Irony.

>caring about writing in a generic harem shit

>t.THK
That didn't take you long.

No one is mentioning tits, though. You seem to have a severe inferiority complex towards girls with big breasts.

Look, I don't care if you're shilling tsundere girls in series where they hog all the screentime and they're popular, but here? You seriously need to tone your fanboyism down a bit.

You people are literally killing the anime industry.

I'm watching S1 right now as well, it's actually fun, I regret skipping this when it aired back then.

Also, is she autistic?

>no one mentioned tsundere either
>thinks we don't know about his fetish for thicc and cowtits anyways
Irony.

Found it completely unremarkable, I don't get why people fling so much shit at each other over it.

But I did like literally everyone else except Eriri

Anyone with cultured and non-normalfag taste would like a petite, twintails, dfc, tsundere childhood and otaku. The same can hardly be said for Utaha who appeals more to the general masses.

No, she just lacks typical heroine traits.

It's a fact only people who will cling onto ANY generic tsundere like Eriri. Even worse, if she wasn't so cookie cutter and her character design wasn't especifically made to cater to the most fanatical tsundere bigots who choose their tsundere from design alone (blonde twintails, flat chest and ZR) she'd literally have no fans.

Did you take your meds today? I think you forgot since you seem to be under the delusion Utaha is largely relevant. She's the least relevant main heroine, especially in the later parts of the series where she's sometimes neglected more than anything.

We're talking about the anime. Guess what, Utaha had the best scenes in the first episode of the second season and people posted her the most.

You can't spin this around, Utahafag. Traditional tall, dark, long hair nadeshiko are the oldest and most generic archetype that literally appeals to the masses.

Eriri has much better writing and character development than your lame joke of a heroine.

It's either that, or Utahafags are cancer.

>people posted her the most.
0/10. You were spamming her like an autist.

People like Utaha for her personality + design combo. Eririfags don't talk about anything that's not muh flat chested twintail etc etc.

Nice joke.

Nice delusion.

>Utahafags
>ever talking about personality, much less anything of relevance about plot and characterization, unlike Eririfags who often do.
Now you're just trolling.

Eriri a best
Utaha a shit

Utahatard pls. We know what sort of game you're trying for.

See OP, outside of waifuwars, the series has nothing else worth mentioning and the reception is bad on Sup Forums.

You should watch better harems like Nisekoi and Yahari.

>anime
>best scenes in the first episode of the second seaso
>posted her the most
You're still delusional.

Utaha has the first arc that will be done and pushed out of people's mind for the bigger and more emotional developments that vol.6 and vol.7 have to offer.

>You should watch better harems like Nisekoi and Yahari.

Nice bait.

>implying you care about Utaha's personality at all
I've never seen you talk about her personality and plot developments beyond looks and image dumping her because of muh dick this and that. The only other thing you ever do is complain about Saekano and shill KM.

Utaha posting edged out the other girls in that thread.

It's true. She had the most funny and memorable scenes in the episode and naturally people talked about her the most.

Fucking this.

Yahari and Nisekoi are objectively better series. It stands to reason anyways.

Erumifags where you at?

Not me, but I can understand people that can't get invested in a trashy series like this. Utaha's personality is a constant source of entertainment in every scene she's in. Coupled with having the sexiest design and body, she is the most perfect girl.

>spamming and dumping pointlessly to filll the thread with Utaha to give the impression she's being posted by most
Delusional as fuck. Megumifags are majority and they aren't obnoxious like you. And Eririfags still outnumbered you and they don't flood the thread either. What you're doing is so obvious.

Remember when Yahari wasn't a harem?

>Not me
Liar. Your posting style and pics are the same.

You're a blind and deluded Utahafag.

Eririfags tried to one-up Utahafags in yesterday's thread but they simply can't without resorting to massive and obvious samefagging. Utaha naturally fills the threads.

I would have refuted the claim that Utaha is ruined by her personality because her personality is what makes her so fun.

are there really no Michirufags?

>Utaha's personality
"Mr. Ethical-kun pls fuck me" is a pretty boring personality.

>I would have refuted the claim
As if you ever talked about her personality.

>Aki-kun look at how deadpan and sarcastic I am
>hurr Tomoya no baka! Urusai!

Pretty tough competition she has.

>>Aki-kun look at how deadpan and sarcastic I am

Wow, it's like you don't get Megumi's character at all.

Are all Utahafags this retarded?

Do you want to talk about it user? I like how assertive and blunt she is. Tomoya is too much of a queer to handle a woman like her.

Do you think Utaha ever f eels left out since no one in the circle actually likes her?

>has to deal with a rocky relationship between childhood friends while maintaining her public image
>strives to become the best artist as a way to reconcile with him
>not even mentioning the dynamic she has with Megumi
Are you even trying? Eriri doesn't even use those words you just made up

She only cares about Tomoya, so no.

literally >>>/reddit/ the girl

But seriously, the only posts that aren't shitting on the series are waifu rankings. That's how bad the series is.

>tfw no gf like Megumi

Also childhood friend has it so hard this series. Or is that the joke?

You are the only obvious residential samefag that we have around, Utahatard. Its funny how yesterday's thread was on the normal side of things where you put minimum efforts to propagate flooding Utaha, so there wasn't more of Utaha at all, unlike what you did in .

Maruto hit a wall with Utaha's character. Her personality doesn't create room for real development because she is too predictably strong and shit. Tomoya even had to rewrite her personality in order to make her eligible as a heroine in his game.

The thread had Eriri in the OP so Eririfags monopolized it, or tried to, because the thread died with still 150 posts left to reach bump limit. Utaha threads are more lively and hit bump limit, and no, plenty of people like and post Utaha.

It couldn't possibly be that since it's been a few days since the episode aired, there wasn't much to discuss. You can make an Utaha thread and see how it fares.

Utaha is objectively the superior choice and patricians of fine and resplendent taste prefer her.

The show itself is average.

Feels like these sorts of self aware anime are so commonplace these days.

>Utaha thread
>lots of people, even those who don't watch the series being attracted to her delicious body reply to the thread and generate even more appreciation to the one going on with the fans in the thread
>Eriri thread
>only the few Eririfags praise her and everyone else disinterestedly post in the thread, hoping for a better one to appear

More like the Utaha thread was filled with shitposting. Again, threads a few days after the new episode airs don't last as long.

Of course Eririfags shitposted a thread that wasn't Eriri's. When they try to have one for themselves alone it ends up dying faster than expected.

>still replying to him

is this show worth it for the pantyhose goddess? is she best grill?

That's what most people in the thread are telling you, user.

Least relevant of the 3 main girls.