Berserk

One day it'll all end. Grif. Guts. The Sun. The Universe.

Everything except this fucking manga.

>implying you will outlive the boat ride back to the continent.

I was in high school when I first read the Berserk manga. I've now finished University. At this point, life is going by so fast I honestly don't think the manga will be done in time.

>implying

>universe is ending
>suddenly small rift opens and a hand comes out
>all unreleased berserk chapters are thrown in to the empty coldness of space

Which godhand was born from all those sacrifices in the underground ruins?

me

I'm actually really curious about all the shit went down during Gaiseric's reign. What are the chances that we'll get to see an extended flashback of that time-period?

I just caught up with the latest chapter and holy shit I can't believe Casca is still a fucking retard.

Chibi Casca was cute though

Isn't Gaiseric supposed to be the Skull Knight? I thought there was something in a chapter ages ago that implied that Void started a huge cult in Gaiseric's kingdom. If this is the case then I'm guessing that the skulls were Void's victims when he ascended, which would explain why Skull Knight/Gaiseric seems to be locked in a constant conflict with Void and the rest
>What are the chances that we'll get to see an extended flashback of that time-period?
I want this also

it's Void,
According to the legend King Gaiseric who wore a skull helmet in war punished a wise man of his kingdom and vice man happened to be Void, look how his character is designed, "big brain"
Just like guts, gaiseric survived and at some point lost his body in the berserker armour as mentioned by flora and now seems like his soul is bound to that new armour

What if "Gaiseric = Skull Knight" is the biggest red-herring of the series?
What if Gaiseric had a whole order of knights that also wore skulls, and what if our SK was just one of many in Gaiseric's army?
What if the 4/5 angels at the end of his kingdom weren't there to punish him for his greed and cruelty, but to invite him into their ranks?
What if Gaiseric sacrificed his entire kingdom to ascend leaving only one survivor from his order with a vendetta against him?
What if Gaiseric is Void?

Too many what ifs, kys

that would be stupid and you know it

Well that doesn't really change anything of the current story. It's not really relevant who Void or Skully is.

>kys
kys yourself Sup Forumsirgin

>It's not really relevant who Void or Skully is.
lmfaaooooooooo

>Well that doesn't really change anything of the current story.
True, but it would be a massive lore bomb, and it would create further parallels between Guts and SK.

Never mind this I hadn't seen how reminded and clarified

that's really stupid, according to Scheirke he has an aura similar to elves, and flora said the original owner of the berserker armour lost their whole body, which leads me to believe that flora embedded his soul into that new armour

So what you're saying is...

You're right, it's been a while and I've forgotten a lot

Definitive Power Level List
Rickert>POWER GAP>Adon Corborlwitz>>>Femto/Neo-Griffith>Void>Other God Hand>Berserker Guts>Zodd>Grunbeld>Other Elite Apostles>The Count>Sylph Serpico>Average Apostle>Golden Age Guts=Boscogne>Golden Age Griffith=Serpico=Silat>Samson=Rape Horse>Judeau=Casca=Pippin>Corkus>Farnese>Average Kushan>Average BoH Member>Charlotte>Adonis>POWER GAP>post-Conviction pre-magic Farnese> Minister Foss

exactly

>Rickert
Stopped reading right here

No

You're right, I forgot to put Gennon in front of Rickert.

Make more videos goober.

Papa's SSD dies
I have a spare SSD out of a lan rig RIGHT NEXT TO MY KEYBOARD
I CAN MAIL IT TO HIM RIGHT NOW

You forgot
Horny Donovan>Rickert and so on, otherwise quite accurate