Reminder that conservatives think that this person should use the men's bathroom

Reminder that conservatives think that this person should use the men's bathroom.

Might as well finish the dance.

said person is medically mentally ill and wants to take his dick out in the same bathroom as small girls

That thing has a dick doesn't it?

Actually, you guys have been shitting all over trans women for the past ~2 days or so
You'll throw them overboard any time you can score points insulting someone, it really makes you think

id suck her cock to be honest, no homo

Yes he should. GAWTDAYUM

trannies and traps are fucking gay and should be burned at the stake.

Conservative here. How am I supposed to fuck her asspussy if she goes into a different bathroom?

Only a faggot would want otherwise, jesus christ,

shut up and suck my cock, faggot

The tolerant left on display
Go run down black women some more next why don't you

Does it have a dick?

If you ever been to night clubs or big sporting events, you'd know that women always use mens restrooms (because womens are always occupied).

And men don't care.

You sound cute. Do you have a feminine penis?

Daily reminder that progressives think this person should be able to use the women’s bathroom.

>this person should use the men's bathroom.
P-please do baka

conservatives think this person should be in a mental institution.

This is kalindra chan a trap those tits are not real you massive faggot lurk more at Sup Forums

you should go to what bathroom you pass as, which was always the accepted practice, until you demacraps made a big deal about it.

the transgender community should be furious with you lot for that, but you've somehow convinced them it's our fault.

Even if it cut off it's dick, it's not a female.

>conservatives think that this person should use the men's bathroom.
That's where you're wrong bucko
They should be gassed

I wish I was left, alas I'm a constitutionalist. And a Nazi.

If it chops off its cock, turns it inside out, and shoves it up their pelvis with dilation probes, then it still has to use the mens room because no matter how hard you try, you cannot change your gender. Male or female. XX XY.

he should, he's looking for men's cocks anyways and that's where he'll find them and get them

lol no you aren't
change your id first dum dum

1. take 5,000 pictures
2. incessantly go through these
3. post the one in which cousin it doesn't appear male

>damn she's hot
>*reads thread*
>WHAT THE FU-

This this this so much. Unisex bathrooms existed way before you faggots lost your damn minds. No one carered b4 and no one cares now unless it’s shoved down our throats.

And what I hate the most now about the shit being shoved down our throats is that once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

no. conservatives think they should stop being a twat and put a pair of pants on, like a normal man.

dress-up is for 5 year olds.

girls bathrooms only have stalls, genius

look, if the dick is feminine and the girl (male) is cute, then it's not gay, moreso the capacity to feminize men with your masculinity. if it's their own choice and they're not very cute then they just dont have the right

Please kill me. I'm done.

This image galvanized my position for not further arguing anything that requires logic and critical thinking to mentally ill leftists. Every time I think it's fake I think about how much worse there is out there that we haven't seen

Feminine penis. Lol

If that's a man then I'm super gay.

They've been installing urinals in some of them lately to accommodate "women with penises".

Not true. We believe they can use whatever bathroom they want in the nuthouse.

If it has a slit it may lawfully use the ladies room.
Even if it has a penis, no one will know unless the perv mentally ill asshole flashes its dick around and records women in there.

Wow I was a conservative but I am completely unable to refute this. I guess I'm #WithHer now.
Where do I collect my trap gf?

I think a good argument could be made that the "feminine penis" line of troll rhetoric these people use harmed tranny acceptance and rights in the long run.

I wanna fuck that boy.

we actually think it should be killed, youre lucky we dont

Why would I do that nigger? I was returning your faggot (you) to you.

Will a yahoo search yield information based on what you said? If they install urinals to accommodate traps, then it’s not right. Traps should sit when they piss, just like women.

The hold Genderless branding bullshit is put their to not offend ppl, but it fails as it offends me completely.

Knowing that this is a man is making me scared as fuck of falses positives.

I don't want to be in for a surprise hooking up.

theyre free to use whatever bathroom they want at the institute

Let's be real, that "girl" would love nothing more than to go into the men's restroom and service a bunch of dicks.
So would this thing.

CUTE!

Reminder that he heavily photoshops his pictures you eeeedeeeeeeeeeeot.

I dont know what that means but quads cant go unchecked

>Sup Forums tries to discuss LGBT issues

>"feminine penis"
>"traps aren't gay"
>"pound boipussy"

Why are the majority of manchildren on this board so blatantly homosexual? Has this place become a CIA psyop?

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's unfortunately a dude. These trannies are making life difficult.

That's why I'm happy I'm a fuckugly dude. There's no chance I could land an actual woman who is even remotely attractive, so when you get to the 5/10 level that acts as my sexual glass ceiling it's super easy to spot traps so I never have to worry about taking home a false positive

> Something about sucking a dick just feels queer to me though

Every fucking time

>ITT NEWFAGS

It's the most infuriating thing, isn't it?

reminder libs think that is normal

>traps
>gay
It's not gay if she has a feminine penis

Internet lingo. Memes have become part ppls everyday vernacular.

does this trap have a gross manly mancock or a cute feminine boydick?

*stands up to piss in the stall next to your daughter*

Sup Forums migration caused a load of tranny lovers to flock here. They need to fuck off back to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is anti-transgender.

his surgeon was pretty damn good because his tits look better than most women's

>when Sup Forums visits Sup Forums

Nah. It should use the gas chamber

That "person" needs to be hanged.

desu if he could pass as a female nobody is going to stop him

jokes on you, i deleted the post because i messed up the crucial word. I meant to say, "you watch too much hollywood if you could even think that *wasnt* a man.

these are just parody accounts, right? Right!?

pretty average size 2bh

if it pulls it out in front of my daughter, it won't

Wants to suck "her" cock. But he's not a homo.Sooper serial.Pro tip: you're a homo.Ecen if your a chick.

women don't belong in the men's bathroom that's just silly

if you take her to bed and she whips out a cock, simply beat her like a man.

How can you not spot ironic usage of these memes?

I'd don't care what or where that thing is as long as I can put my dick in any of it's available orifices

If it has a dick, then yes.

Dick = man, and men should use the men's room every single time. Gender is not fluid, you are what you are as nature made you and no amount of dress-up, hormones or self-mutilation will ever change that.

> XX XY
which one is the male one

i wonder what roasties think of traps that look more feminine (read: attractive) than they do?

I'm a straight man (and would never bang a trap) but this thing looks like an attractive girl from these photos

roasties cant even compete

Dave, is that you?

To appease everyone, how about not letting' 'her' use any bathroom?

>I'm a straight man (and would never bang a trap) but this thing looks like an attractive girl from these photos

well almost anyone can take a good photo so who knows for sure. I've seen Blaire White maybe a dozen times and without even knowing it was a tranny I spotted manly feature and it is considered attractive.

also, just like females, peel away the makeup and boom you got a dude.

Blair White is supposed to be an attractive tranny but

Pro tip: If you are male and want to suck a dick, you are a homo.

>pro tip
you need to be 18 to browse this site

>damn, why is this chick so cool?
>she cares about being feminine unlike a lot of women these days
>i-is that a bulge?
>it's kind of cute... maybe I should just give her a chance

a butthole is a butthole, who cares if she chopped her dick off.

>If you are male and want to suck a dick, you are a homo.

I think that is the fundamental reason so many want to be tranny. the are dick loving fags but think adding boobs and dressing like a female will erase the gay.

Thanks Dave

>this person should use the men's bathroom

I-I don't see how that's a bas thing.

I think that person should be swinging on a rope actually

I'd be more turned on if she (he) used the men's bathroom.

Id show xer(male) a good time in the mens bathroom

Yes. He should use men's bathroom.

Does that answer to your question?

Did it kill itself yet?

>current year + 3
>using public bathrooms
come on man, you're better than that

You need to read this and grow up. So stop projecting and get to bed.

>Takes home chick
>Look over, "Chick" starts jerking off
>"Sigh, Guess I've gotten this far...." *Unzips pants*