America is a proud land of immigrants. If you dont like an admixture of all people coming together you arent american

America is a proud land of immigrants. If you dont like an admixture of all people coming together you arent american.
ITT We celebrate our diverse american heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good goy!

Agreed

Hehehe that's right shabbos goy Diversity is our strength!

Hehehe stupid goy.

cringe

Can't wait for Europe to get MUTTED.

No it fucking isn't, it is an Anglo nation that genocided the last race who tried to claim this land and your evil tribe is next.

roll

Fuck off.

No diversity needed here

This guy is definitely a mutt. I don't like the mutt meme, as it does not accurately represent me or my family, but I guess some people really are like that.

My goodness, what a glorious beak you have there Mr.Noseberg

>t. euromoor proxy

They're coming!!!

See the thing about posts like this, and liking to keep my anonymity, means I cannot reasonably reply to this, or prove it false. It's sort of an unfair trap. You can believe that I am like that, but that won't make it real

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amen

>le 96% face
shitty poor poland tier countries were even muhammad and tyrone don't want to live boosting our numbers up, fucking based!

nice flag

and? i'm proud 56%

Modern American family, very popular among the general population to look up to.

I'm not descended from "immigrants", I'm descended from French explorers and Anglo-Saxon colonists.

Yes because that post has anything to do with what I said. I acknowledge that some people are like that, I am just saying that I am not

>I'm not descended from "immigrants", I'm descended from French explorers and Anglo-Saxon colonists.

Reminder that these threads are 24/7 funded efforts

ok, but most people in america are immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

"They're getting closer! We cannot hope to stop them all! My eyes can make out a six score of them approaching! Dios Mio! El Goblino leads them from the front. They've cleared the barricades! Please sir, we have to run.... they'll be here inside the village soon! We can't save them all!"

I cry everytime when I see only people of my own ethnicity and religion everywhere I go all day.

It's such a sad and depressing thought to know that my daughter will have classmates that have the same skin color, same native language and religion as her.

>if you don't agree with me, you're a shill

doesn't that make you the cultural marxists?

>Reminder that these threads are 24/7 funded efforts

Never saw Americans crying about that during all of the anti Britian/Germany/Sweden/France threads. aww poor little circumcised mutt can't take what he dishes out. :(

buttblasted