I'm in a bit of a bind here. I browse this board frequently and I've come to agree with a lot of what you big guys say...

I'm in a bit of a bind here. I browse this board frequently and I've come to agree with a lot of what you big guys say. However, I find myself unwilling to completely commit to the ideas of complete racial supremacy and genocide. Perhaps my heart is too soft to fully embrace the 1488 mindset. I don't want to exterminate anyone and I don't want to be a complete dick to people just because I am genetically superior. Perhaps we should consider the possibility of being a benevolent regime? Pic somewhat related.

Just one addition: I'm against genocide except when it comes to those ISIS faggots. Fuck those guys.

>Perhaps we should consider the possibility of being a benevolent regime?
>benevolent
Outed yourself here.

If you want to racemix then quit being a faggot and just do it. And get the fuck off this board you degenerate.

You forgot to change your IP.

yep.

You guys must be the replacements.

would you believe me if I told you I actually don't work for anyone and just wanted to make a black girl thread?

how mutch and who ?

It wouldn't make a difference. We've already seen two clear shareblue threads, so we know they're here.

Fine. I work for the CIA. They want white cocks in black pussies.

Why would you be against being proud of your own race, and making sure that we survive as a whole? Do you not want your children grand children to look like you?

>Perhaps my heart is too soft to fully embrace the 1488 mindset
No. You're being rational and realistic. These NatSoc larpers are just children whos only place they can say nigger is on the site. Given the opportunity to genocide, these fags would shit themselves and call their mom's for advice. Unfortunately for them, their mom's won't answer that call. What with all the BBC firmly thrusting in and out of every orifice.

Dammit why is this image giving me a boner, slavery part included

>t.
btw, what's with all this black woman worship as of late?

>bbc

lolno

People need to fuck more, pound more lil pussy, that's all.

Is it really worship if I want to make them into my willing sex slaves?

I've been fucking my horses regularly for 15+ years.

Yet, the mere thought of even being in the same room as a naked female nigger sends me into convulsions...

#mybodymychoice

>That fucking pic

You prick, I'm trying to refrain from jacking it.

No one here is really a mean person, maybe some, but most are just like you. Think about it this way, we don't dislike black people because of what they are, but because of what they do. If black people talked and acted like us, most of us wouldn't have a problem with them. I for one wish harm on nobody, but I also think that people who cannot adhere to the standards of our society should be removed from it, not killed, but ejected.

Life imitates art

>answers his own question with different flag but with same id

>If black people talked and acted like us

That reminds me. Stacey Dash will always make me rock hard.

>jew cock

Don't get distracted. Gas the kikes. Race war after.

She's a very attractive lady

The thumbnail just looks like a white guy with his dick hanging over a toilet.

Welcome to my sex gulag. Let's see if you "qualify" for one of the "lower posts".

>Changed his flag to samefag his own thread
>forgot that pol uses IDs
Holy shit, my sides!

Hot women are hot, user. There is no mystery to it. It doesn't matter the skin color. You just have to decide if you want your kids to look like you or not.

Sage

The only thing that puts me off. I find some coloured women rather attractive, but I could never mate with them, simply because of the genetic issue.

As an aside, having an issue with your offspring could be called an "issue issue" how fun.

delete this shit thread immediately

Fucking kys.

Embrace the 1488. What Hitler taught was pride in ones race, not supremacy. Be proud of your race. Work to make your race better. Allow other races to do the same.

But understand that separation is necessary less all race identities be lost.

Shills ARE real....

you tried.
have a (you)

Nobody wants that. White cock in Asian or Persian or Arab or even light-skinned Indian pussy, maybe, but never in black pussy. It’s just wrong. Not even glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers want that.

Honestly I respect you for just coming clean, go for it bro
Besides, with top black women banging white dudes, and bottom tier white women banging top tier black dudes, and as long as whites can still have their majority countries I don't give a shit. With any luck the smart mocha nigs will start harems and uplift the blacks out of niggerdom, though the chances of that are slim and far off.

Mixed chick with a white fiance! Our baby is going to be lighter than me and I'll make sure that they have a white spouse to eliminate the black gene generation by generation!

no one cares. please garrot yourself

For you.

Gib chocolate milkies