HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS

i am so excited

Nantes, France

bump

bump

Its been up there over a month, the french anons have cucked out and gave up.

They always surrender

not ur personal army faggot

Your lads got on the roof within one or two days blowing Shia the fuck out very very quickly. Good work Nige.

inb4 plebbitors who want to join le epin raid xdd ruin it like last time

Yeah, like english in ww2, nothing runned faster than a brit army at this time. And maybe we dont give attention to an attention whore....maybe. Grown ups just dont care. Kek.

Bro you let us down and Shia has cucked us because no frenchanons could BTFo him.

Been a long time....
Since I have heard that said.

Godspeed oldfag, Godspeed.

deleted thread in 3.2.1...

We dont care. Who is he ? The failed loser who had a role in...transformers. seriously. You think i would spend 100 yuropoor credits to go there and tear up his shit ? Burgers, there is something you never understood because of decades of brainwashing : if you ignore an attention whore long enough, it dies.

Shia had to use a massive crane to plant a flame retardant flag on a god damn tower. In a city that has been under martial law for over two years now due to Islamic terrorism brought on by policies that Trump is called racist for opposing.

Shia needed a literal army surrounding the flag to stop people from fucking with it.

>And maybe we dont give attention to an attention whore....maybe

BUMP

BTFO libtards is fun french frog user. Are you beyond fun? Are you so jaded and broken that you spurn even fun?

You once sent your whole armada to save us at Yorktown, now you can't even BTFO one libtard for us? For old times sake?

All I ask is 200 green spraypaint Pepe's painted around the entire exterior of the museum to BTFO Shia and his cucktard friends. Is that too much to ask?

Bumped

FUCKING FRENCH KEKS, IT'S BEEN THREE FUCKING MONTHS!
GET THE FUCKING FLAG ALREADY!
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

>the frogs surrender to one faggot and his gay little flag
Ho ho ho sacre bleu! We are le french! We planted trees along the streets of paree so le Germans could march in the shade!

>the french still can't cap the flag
>Burgers managed to haul their fat ass up to do it
>Bongs launched a fucked up black ops
>Both managed air and ground support within a day
I thought the surrender thing was a meme but fuck me.

Nantes?
I've booked my flight, I will be there in three days

>Fuck off already.