What did JF mean by this?

What did JF mean by this?

imgur.com/a/sVJ9i

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQJCi4RVFZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TINY is finished. Pedo-defenders get helicopter rides too.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQJCi4RVFZ8

He means "Destiny is obsessed with me since I flogged him."

imgur /gallery/JFZAu

Destiny has completely debunked and BTFOed JF and race realism in his latest video. I know its hard to keep up with the times but at least try, my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80

No he didn’t you fucking leaf shill. Throughout the whole damn debate, DesTINY kept putting presuppositions and assumptions about race realists’ positions into each and every one of his arguments. When he got BTFO in one aspect, he would just abandon ship and move on to another argument of his so he doesn’t admit defeat. Destiny’s debating tactics are corrupt and fallacious.

go hang from a tree paypig

Don't fall for the bait. Its a meme that keeps getting repeated on Sup Forums that destiny is smart and can't lose. It's ironic. I'm sure some retards think it's true but most of it is copypasta memes to get a reaction like yours

name a single instance where he did that.

lol

Is destiny a findom?

Wait is this shit actually real or just a meme someone stitched together? Destiny dicksuckers can fuck off but that's pretty fucking hilarious if it's true.

>being too salty to even think rationally

But call me a leaf shill as well.

Stop posting eceleb shit.

Someone beat the fuck outta these cucks already...
>reality needs to meet e-celebrity

Are you there buddy?

I luv her u eeeeeedioooots!

>loses the RR debate
>resorts to cheap ad homs
Destiny is disgusting.

STOP POSTING DESTINY HERE. WE DONT FUCKING CARE.

Hell, one of the first arguments he put forth was about how sickle cell anemia was just a geographic difference. Then Warski countered and said that it was because of this that it eventually became a racial difference as it was only in their area, and they still hold that average. Destiny then immediately moved on to another point.

I really don't like this guys voice or how he talks or anything about this guy really. It always seems like his reaction is to just talk louder, faster then cut people off.

ITZ CALLED LOUVE, YOU EEDIOOT

I hate destiny and JF equally because they're both race traitor.

This.

Destiny argues like a middle-schooler in debate club.

>It always seems like his reaction is to just talk louder, faster then cut people off.
this. it seems like he thinks the adderall makes him smart, but really it's making him an annoying manlet with that whiny voice since the speed doesn't let him shut the fuck up.

Memes aside Destiny is not Sup Forums guy. He has very left views on gun ownership and libertarian values. Also he gets butthurt easily. He’s a faggot.

However JF although very smart, it’s a degenerate. Not a very good face for an identiterian movement. Why doesn’t Alt Hype gets more attention? Sure he’s gay but I think he has a much cleaner slate than JF.

>Destiny has children
Let that sink in.

This is why there's no hope.

>Why doesn’t Alt Hype gets more attention?
i like the alternative hypotheseis

>Black people don't have different shaped skulls
This takes me back. Destiny is the embodiment of every Redditer I've tried to debate.
When does killing begin?

Destiny doesn't understand what averages and exceptions means