youtube.com/watch?v=ATcKBMYYSJs
imgur.com/a/CzRnl
i.imgur.com/EZl2JnU.png
i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png
imgur.com/a/92AE7
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/Avbht
i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png
imgur.com/a/RI1FO
imgur.com/a/R7QRm
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/coKz9G4
files.catbox.moe/gey12c.png
imgur.com/a/jh9XB
imgur.com/a/xWPUB
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/nwsUw
imgur.com/a/iBRQm
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/396013
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1535396
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/GVNxb
i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg
i.imgur.com/snAGXk6.png
i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
imgur.com/a/gyZ1Z
discord.gg/rYbmX
i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mai Natsume just had her birthday, so I would like to request her in front of a birthday cake (perhaps with 20 candles). Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/809344

Another idea is Mai eating a slice of birthday cake. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1825263

Or perhaps Mai holding a flower bouquet or a chameleon plush she got as a gift or unwrapping a present. Other birthday-related ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in an outfit/pose similar to this: i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Wearing an oversized sweater
-Making bunny shaped cookies
-My birthday just passed, so anything birthday related is welcome. The only thing I can think of at the moment is her holding up a cake and wishing me a happy birthday while wearing an apron that's messy from the food preparation. If you have anything else in mind, I am welcome to suggestions.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or getting ready to throw a ball of yarn at user and sweetly threatening him to stop procrastinating and start practicing. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Joseph Joestar at church. Perhaps kneeling, or praying.

Couldn't think of a better Lent/Holy Week related request, and its still a bit too early for a Easter request. Also, Joseph had a Christian "funeral", so its not too far-fetched that he might be a Christian.

Bonus points if, when praying, he's reflecting about his grandmother, Erina. I'm more partial to the later, since Joseph's relationship with his grandma reminds me of my own.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a bunny onesie and/or enjoying some chocolate, but anything else nice and Easter-related is fine too.

Requesting my waifu wearing any of these bunnysuits
Types- imgur.com/a/MrksW
Pose- imgur.com/a/mH4ba
Or colored and stylized from her own primary outfit
imgur.com/a/N9q2p

Or sitting on a couch dressed in a white dress (gown?) about to tuned like in Stella Glow
i.imgur.com/mMfWq0q.jpg

Or on the cool and stylish side of things, drawn/colored in the red, white, and black style of Persona 5. If the drawfriend feels up for it, I wouldn't mine her "skating" on the highway either
imgur.com/a/4YZSu
youtube.com/watch?v=ATcKBMYYSJs

Lastly, since Cold Steel was announced for PC, her dressed in the Red Thors Academy uniform with lots of ZR
imgur.com/a/CzRnl

Requesting my dear Anna in any of Motoko Kusanagi's police uniforms looking perplexed or serious. That or a lewd bunny girl with a painted egg in her cleavage

Motoko Ref: i.imgur.com/EZl2JnU.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine

Requesting Risty in a bunny girl outfit.

Or her looking smug wearing this top: i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

>drawing with no protective plastic cover
Ghilbi Man is truly foolish

Hello WWD, I would like to request M16A4.

I'd like to see something happy or cute but I would greatly appreciate just about anything else too!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing Suzuya's Kai2 outfit from Kancolle.

Or Honoka dressed up as an office lady.

Or Honoka dressed up in a bunnysuit.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Or visiting the zoo

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Or course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

Requesting my lovely lady, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Nozomi with long Rapunzel hair and a POV of climbing her hair.

-Trying on a pair of Blue Axent Wear Headphones
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460

-Bumping her butt in a friendly manner with Ibara, the waifu of this awesome user.- Trying on different swimsuits, posing and trying to pose cutely or sexy.

-Dressed as a Power Ranger from any series without the helmet on.

-Dressed as D.va from Overwatch.

-Anything else cute of Nozomi is highly appreciated.

Thanks for considering! Have a great weekend weekend!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing the uniform of Makoto Nijima from Persona 5, please!

Uniform:i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png

Thank you if you pick this up!

Requesting Taiga in her Jaguar Man outfit from Fate/Grand Order, please. Either version is fine.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/92AE7
Or Birdyfag's very nice idea for Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Silly user, you don't need a cover for a non-display tablet.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-Mai in high spirits holding a bat overhead in celebration after scoring a home run in the batting center, while also wearing a pretty dress, the type she would wear for a date, kinda like: imgur.com/a/Avbht
-sitting in front of a desk with a book open and an absent minded expression while squeezing a gripper beneath the table.

Anything cute, cool or cutelewd is fine too. Please and thank you.

Mornin' my dudes

I'm looking for anything cute of Polt but if you'd like to draw an "SI" request, me and Polt posing together wearing these "swole mates" tank tops would be awesome.

Some other ideas would be:
Polt doing push-ups.
A couples photo booth "4koma" with various poses like flexing together.
Polt about to take a big bite from a hamburger, tail wagging happily.

She's a real genki pup so anything sports related or fitness related would be great. A "You can do it!" motivational picture would also be awesome.

Thanks as always draw-brahs.

if you want nibs to last long sure, but yeah you can always just buy more

Heya everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce eating a crepe in her usual outfit. Another idea could be her wearing an outfit that's Persona related.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting Kiruko Otonashi please. Thanks

I'd like to request a POV image of my Yuuna feeding me some cake, like this drawing: i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png

Requesting anything cute and/or seasonal of Tsubaki.

Some suggestions:
- Wearing bunny ears and a little painted-on nose, doing a cute pose embarrassingly
- In her phys ed outfit: imgur.com/a/RI1FO
- Trying on tight red jeans
- Waiting among cherry blossoms and sakura petals

Thank you for considering, and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Haruhi with either a Sunday or Monday hairstyle (six tails and haird down respectively).

And for the coming Easter, here's a selection of bunnysuits I'd like to see her in imgur.com/a/R7QRm , though even the usual one is more than welcome. Or decorating eater eggs with the help of mini-celestials would be cute as fuck.

Something nice for my birthday that's coming up this month. She speaks with a Kansai dialect.

Anchor for

>Shitposting in hell

Hello! Requesting my dear and lovely waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- Wearing bunny ears. Doesn't necessarily need to be a bunny suit drawing!
- A POV picture, waking up besides the viewer, wearing cute pajamas
- Or a POV picture of her feeding the viewer some of her bento lunch.

Or if you want to use my SI
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R
- anything else is completely alright!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you very much, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!!!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Didn't seem like he minded.

Can i request yasuna laying down in a green meadow in a white sundress

Lewdy dewdy
Her lying down with my si in said field holding hands. Here's the link imgur.com/coKz9G4

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

- A long sleeved/coated high thigh cut bunny outfit for Easter
- Eating a carrot cake
- PoV drinking tea with viewer
- a mixture of all of the above

have a super fun time drawfriends

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Sorry it's not what you asked for, next time I'll draw his tummy.

Hey everyone!

My waifu is Kasuga from Sengoku BASARA. I love her very very much. In the essence of spring, I would love to see her in a sort of spring-y pic. Maybe in a floral kimono watching the cherry blossoms with her hair up, or in a bunny suit. Something like that. I'm open to anything else you might wanna draw of her too.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute, comfy or cutecomfy please.
If you want something more specific, how about her being embarrassed while hiding an english textbook behind her back?
Or maybe dressed in something similar to Ama Usa An's uniform from Gochiusa?
files.catbox.moe/gey12c.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed

Shitposting is hell.

Requesting my cute waifu, Yukino, eating a crepe.

Nice

Dude, stick around, I'll have your drawing

Requesting Hibiki wearing the new SONG uniform from AXZ.
imgur.com/a/jh9XB

Niiiiice!

In preparation for bunnygirl season, I would like to request Birdy in this style of bunnygirl outfit.
Outfit ref imgur.com/a/xWPUB
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or
Dressed as Ghost in the shell's Major Motoko, can be holding any type of firearm( doesn't really use them) with a cool pose, I'll leave that to you.
imgur.com/a/nwsUw

Or
Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or
Birdy cicada blocking my SI, but SI smiling because of incoming snusnu
imgur.com/a/iBRQm

Please and Thank you.

You already got something.

Requesting my love Yuu bashfully making a space available in her scarf for me because she wants to indulge in some warm scarf sharing together, or a chibi Yuu laying on a fluffy cat.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting black heart with a chibi angel bh in one shoulder and a chaos bh in the other, all 3 of them with a proper expression, alternatively requesting chaos black heart playing an electric guitar dmc3 style

Hope the wait wasn't too long and have a good week!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel with beautiful angel wings!

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have an absolutely amazing weekend!

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu wearing Shinsengumi like the ones on the reference, making a cool pose with a Katana or just drinking tea and watching the cherry trees

Alternatively wearing a miko bunny suit, as always anything with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with any of the folowing sugestions:

Playing the violin.

Offering a hug to the viewer.

Dressed like Ruby Heart (Marvel vs Capcom 2): danbooru.donmai.us/posts/396013

Or dressed like Strider Hiryu (Strider, but most known for the Marvel vs Capcom saga): gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1535396

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a nice weekend.

I'm here

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her nude, tied in ribbons, and decorated like a cake with Happy Birthday written on her in icing

cute!

It was worth the wait, drawfriend!

I really like her expression here, and the cake stuffed in her mouth is hilarious! The colours for the background circle and text and the Chiyo Father party popper are nice touches as well.

Thank you so much for this! Have yourself a good week as well.

that's it?

Requesting anything cute or cool or cutelewd of Crona. Thank you.

I know I'm very very late with this, but I haven't been able to post since before this was delivered and I need you to know that I saw this and that I think it's absolutely wonderful and I feel bad that it took me this long to say thank you. You did an amazing job and I really appreciate you drawing it for me. Thank you again and I'm sorry it took forever to acknowledge it, especially considering how good it is. I hope you have a great week!

Someone explain.

It was my pleasure! I'm glad you like it! Also, I was hoping you'd notice that party popper...

Who is this even supposed to be? Both of them look generic.

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Taking care of a huge, spotted egg for easter
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt (can be nopan)

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Nanako. It's the SI reference of Nanakofag.

that's it?

Requesting Tsukimi as a nurse.

that's it?

>bringing that shit here
Fuck off

that's it?

huh? We're some kind of peefag?

Requesting my angel with a cute ribbon in her hair

Requesting anything of Nyotengu please.

I want to see my waifu in this outfit BAD.

It's not going to be until several hours when I can get to my sketchbook, though.
That's why I say stick around if someone else doesn't draw her first.

whos your waifu?

Cute tsun Yukipyon

Er, uh, well, um, hehe...

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the bunny suits below, doing the bunny pose with her hands while winking and grinning at the viewer.
>Bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/GVNxb
>Bunny Pose: i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg

Or, wearing the sundress Delia wears in Alola, holding her hand out to the viewer with a smile on her face.
>Delia's Dress: i.imgur.com/snAGXk6.png

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunny girls, an arm placed around each others waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Nah, it's ok. Take your time. Thanks in advance

Kindly requesting Colette being cute with a cutie blonde little girl like Latina in For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King: i.imgur.com/176hviI.jpg
Or something cute with her wearing striped thighhigh socks similar to these socks: imgur.com/a/gyZ1Z
with various animals being each stripe.
Alternatively, her being cute with a sizable Pusheen plushie

Alright
discord.gg/rYbmX

>want to ask you who and draw it
>would direct you to my personal email even
>too busy to take on more requests
Fuck

I appreciate the gesture but don't pretend to be me

I'd like to see this as well, for personal reasons.

its okay, i understand

Good evening everyone, i'd like to request my beloved Haqua. I'd love to see her pulling up her stockings as if she were just getting ready in the morning. Alternatively, her in a cute sundress or just a long flowing dress in general. It'd also be nice to see her offering me a hug. And of course, anything Spring related would be great as well, such as her standing under the cherry blossoms. Thanks.

Requesting Oora

Finished it

Requesting Kurome giving me a wrapped up present and wishing me happy birthday, or wrapped up in just ribbons and saying she's my present.

Or Kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her with greyblue eyes, like i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Or a PoV of her in just an oversized sweater, pushing me down in cowgirl position.

Or Kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or for a joint request, requesting Kurome and Mio ( ), with Mio as her senpai helping her study.

Proper brown version

Nicely done.

Why do you always draw people on such weird angles?

Amazing!

I thought you drew Poison and was wondering where her bulge was.