23andme came back. Am I still white?

23andme came back. Am I still white?

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHING CHANG WONG

Yeah but mean anons will still call you an amerimutt.

>unassigned
What are you?

Nope. Too Amerimutt.
Only 100% European, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 8ft or taller people who can bench press over 2,000 lbs can even hope to be considered white.

Ayyyy lmao

>99% European
Yep

Your test results are only 56% accurate.

doesn't 23 and me put little bits of random bullshit in to fuck with racists?
also

Didnt one company admit to putting 1% bullshit in results to fuck with racists? Might as well be 100% Euro OP

LE 99.9%

fucking mongrel.

European =/= White

>Am I still white?
99.9%
im sorry user i couldn't imagine a more worse existants than being a non white

>unassigned

I guarantee you that should actually be 100% European.

A few questions for anons who know about this type of stuff.

Which was the company that admitted to lying about nigger blood in peoples results?

Are any companies reliable? And for that matter is the technoloy reliable or accurate to begin with?

If so...
What is the best company to go with?

Clearly a mutt Sup Forums says so (its really bant forcing a shitty meme)

OP's face when

Thanks for chiming in mohammad. Actual white people will decide who's white though.

You were never white you fucking chink

Is all of Europe white?
Turkey and Greece is not white i would say

Yes.

Those

>Le 99% face

That was 23 and yes they probably are reliable to an "extent" but after they came out and admitted to trolling """racists""" i would take these companies with a grain of salt.

Also look up who owns/founded 23.

99.99999999% is ok.

23andme are known to put in random

Wrong. White does equal European, which is why fair skinned non Europeans are NOT white.

>His DNA now belongs to the government

Nice job sending your DNA to the kikes.

Partially assigned male.

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. “Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”

It’s a compromise that’s elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a result. “The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they weren’t 100 percent Caucasian. I mean, they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and they’ll always be wondering.”

>23andMe
>confirmed to skew test results to fuck with people
>still in business

Why would anyone give those kikes a single fucking dime knowing you're getting false data?

hob dob gum

Turkey and Greece have 30% middle eastern genetics on average, which are not white.

post face faggot

Race is just a social construct so it doesn't matter what you are.

Are you saying that a northen european and a south european is the same?

I bet you're 100% white, they throw in decimals of animal DNA to push multiculturalism.

Are you retarded?

>Whiter than you, Mohammed.

>LE 99.9% face

>one drop
Sorry, user.

Check out this bitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe
So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.

You just gave your DNA to a bunch of jews. congrats you fucking retard. eitherway sage and reported because offtopic tier

Greece is. Not every Greek person is a medoid. Some Turks who have primarily Balkan ancestors are but most Turks are descended from central Asian Turkmen and persians

Them Europe = White is not true

Rate

amerimutt

They've admitted to putting

Greeks are NOT white.
Do not lump us in with your failing race

Nigger.

that usually means trace amounts of siberian, but migrating west into europe.

Holy shit you are a brown bitch

T.chilango

Rude

>Unassigned

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMMMMMMMMMMAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

you're like 12% white
gtfo from Sup Forums

im so sorry

>tfw most white americans have the same dna results but still get called mutts by mean europeans

:^(

F

No, your a dumb nigger for giving them your DNA.
SAGE NIGORIUMS

This is what White looks like

nice try Vadim

good one mutt, kek

>eastern europe
slavs are asian mixes

>t.56% mutt
Let see your results, bastardchild

Remember they lie to "fuck with racists."

He's Swedish.

>mutts in charge of telling North-Western Europeans what White is.

Basically you cannot trust anything that says

>implying tests (((doctors))) do on newborns don't forcefully take your dna anyway

I'm not even Jewish by religion but Sup Forums still hates me.

>unassigned

Fuck off back to your own planet you dirty martian scum, our's is full

It wasn't "they" that came out and admitted anything, it was a "former employee" and the backstory that "former employee" gave had information that would have made their story only valid around the time the company was founded or prior.

It was 23andme. Look how common

The secular ones are the worst kind, ex. Soros, Rothschilds