Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=54030718
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37929312
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=28858572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maho thread?
This should be a Maho thread now.

What did he mean by this?

She's going to be a member of the anti committee isn't she?

No.
This obviously needs to be a Moeka thread.

Sorry, I'm a bit behind in the series.

What is OP's image from?

How is it that Steins;Gate is a 10/10 masterpiece and literally every other one is shit?

Ah shit, meant to post that in the thread sperging out at the mods.

Seriously, is this from a new PV?

I don't remember this in the anime at all.

From the S;G movie

My wife senri is as adorable as ever

Stop bumping this shit thread.

You're Okabe in this scene, what do you do?

Why have a Moeka thread when we could have a best girl thread instead?

Why have a thread at all?

Why not just fuck off?

I enjoyed Steins;Gate but why do the rest of the shows suck so bad?

O;N is fine, the chaoses went too retard with the D swords and R;N is too lame.

DELET

can a mayushii lover please explain to me why she is superiour to kurisu?
i remember i had a perfectly logical reason why i preferred her (and i even specifically changed my preference from kurisu to mayushii) but i can't for the life of me remember it

Why did Steins;Gate become far more popular than the other stories in the series?

Literally memes.

Kurusu >Kurisu

The adaptation wasn't cocked up and it was better written than the others.

Oh no. Weeaboos, in fact.

who is the guy on the right

we will never know

>no short red haired Kurisu

I NEED THIS

Emotional intelligence?

>taking away her gorgeous long hair

nah

It is, but short hair is nice too. Kurisu looks great in anything.

>in anything
Or out of anything, y'know what I'm sayin'?

Pretty sure he's from R;N.

Because you didn't play the VNs.

Reminder that if you actually think the S;G dub or the movie are good then you are the contributor to the declining quality of SciAdv threads and fans.

True, don't believe the lies she doesn't have tits, she just keeps then supressed because she doesn't like attention.

>S;G
>Better than C;H and C;C
>He hasn't read the VNs

So apparently C;C LCC sucks balls.
What actually happened?

How do you think the folks over at nitro+ and 5bp. feel that their only Steins;Gate was successful and that no one gives a shit about the rest of SciADv?

>opinion
Doesn't matter what you think when sales and what the general community says is the complete opposite.

Get over yourself

Would you want the next SciADV VN to focus on the anti committee and how these guys all meet up?

She had a good rack in the VN, then the anime and S;G 0 nerfed them

Am I wrong?

>Deja Vu
>Not the shittiest anime movie for a big-time franchise
The plot made no sense, the writing was bad, and the only good thing out of it was Drunk Kurisu (who apparently Okabe didn't talk to for months because lol)

>Not the shittiest anime movie
Eh, I've seen worse.

It's about having standards. Rather than making a downward comparison about how at least it isn't complete shit, you should be holding it to how it can be improved or at least hold up to the fucking canon.

Kagari stole it all.

I dunno user, after seeing so many of these big-time franchises fucked up by producing atrocious movies, "isn't complete shit" was what I'm hoping at least.
A good movie would be a miracle to me.

Not him, but it's really one of shittiest movies ever and I say this, BECAUSE I like the VN and anime. As a fan, it was insulting to watch. Even that 4 episodes long mini ONA was better.

Because it's well-written, greatly directed, everyone like time travel and it has a Kurisu + a top-tier romance.

He's right tough

Steins;Gate sequel when

autism but no the funny one

Didn't the Chaos;Child VN have a reception that was just as if not more positive than Steins;gate's?

S;G: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu wasn't directed by Chiyomaru at all, though.

Why would you want a sequel? We already have a so-so OVA and a horrible movie, neither of them were necessary, so a sequel is the last thing we need. (Maybe something where Okabe and Kurisu are motherfucking husband and wife already with a daughteru. I'd pay for that.)

what's the pic related scene from R;N, C;C and O;9?

Say no more.

In the Sci;ADV universe based VN's, is there any references to any of the cast of characters?

And then she gets killed by the Committee of 300

What if Okabe secretly invented super future gadget #88, the TiTiRay, which progressively uses X-RAY TECHNOLOGY to irradiate the target's body and mutate their body into a lewder and more erotic shape, which he's secretly been testing on Assistant and others?

A series with just fun times with the lab mems, maybe even 10 years later or something. It doesn't have to be about any time traveling drama. Completely SOL.

That reminds me that many non-h doujins aren't translated, I don't like doujins with Kurisu being lewd.

Yeah, something like this. S;G slice of life can be comfy, especially when your OTP can shine.

Link the good ones to me and I'll see what I can do.

Does Okabe appear in that game?

What's wrong with lewd Kurisu?

The IBM shorts were pretty good.

Yes!

chiyomaru

>ctrl f ruka
>no results

>Short-hair Kurisu
Absolutely garbage

Chiyomaru never directs at all, he's just the creator and writes song for the series.

Meh, I'd rather have a sequel with a whole new cast.
Even better if they're not related with the old cast at all.

>that IBM short where Kurisu couldn't contain her lust thinking about Okabe modeling fashionable clothes

>Kurisu

I NEED THIS

That is not a sequeal anymore you faggot.

He's a very involved producer who oversees the creative process and ensures that what the writers want to include doesn't conflict with any established rules or story line points.

Not gonna lie, that typesetting hurts me. Don't right justify text god dammit.

>S;Gbabbies

Here is some ones that have the most stars
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=54030718

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37929312

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=28858572

If you do any of these, I'd be eternally grateful.

Kurisu is not for lewd!

>He's a very involved producer
For the VN maybe.
I doubt he's involved much in anime production.

I'll see what I can do. It might take a bit. I've got my hands full currently with Jitsu Wa.

Much better, though I'm not a fan of the newlines. Oh well.

I suddenly don't want to die as much anymore

Why was this shit allowed then?

Because for some reason he wasn't on the team for that. Could be something like with Phenogram where he thought that his work was done and let the writers who should've known enough about the S;G canon to write their own material.

>It's all about money

nullpo

Hmm... two of them would require extensive redraws. I can probably do 312 on my own, but not the other two, unless someone steps in to redraw. Also the first one has a shit ton of text.

GA...

Thank you.