PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL. TRUMP ISN'T ZIONIST

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiC9f4zi-o&feature=youtu.be&t=344
thehill.com/homenews/administration/362888-kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-arabian-prince-report
youtu.be/-_TrwiOKdQs
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/what-michael-wolffs-fire-and-fury-says-about-trumps-collusion-israel
electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/roy-moore-enemy-children-friend-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

Nice truth bomb im so sick and tired of people claiming Trump is a jewish controlled opposition shill

Good work user pretty soon Trump will take out the jewish owned media just like Q-user said

Q user is a fucking LARP. A LARP MADE BY ISRAEL TO FOOL STUPID GOYIM LIKE YOU.

Q is a mossad operation. Along with MegaFaggot and everyone associated with them.

Wait i thought you were defending Trum.......

I am. Q is a psy op. Those two things don't go hand in hand retard.

Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Trump is going after Israel.

4D CHESS PRAISE KEK SHADILAY xD

bump

The link DOSENT work

Calm down just cause i dont agree with you dosen't mean im a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=hoiC9f4zi-o&feature=youtu.be&t=344

You bring up Q user you're a retard. It's that simple. If you bring up MegaLARP. You're an even bigger retard.

>Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea
It won't happen, because there's someone even more powerful and even kikier than Israel, someone that basically determines our ME policy.

It's gonna happen. What do you think Mueller is investigating?

What if something does happen? You still gonna call me a retard? It's the calm before the storm

Something is going to happen. Mueller is about to expose ISRAEL all the way back to JFK.

ISRAEL IS THE ENEMY.

FUCK OFF WITH THAT KIKESTEIN

Holy numbers bit what does it mean

All holy numbers go to Kek. Kek is the chaos that brings forth the truth. Kek is laughing at that kike shill.

>By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria
When did he do this?

Are we at war?

I know asshole im talking about what Q-user said what if something to that extent happens? Im not talking about Sex robots talking over the world assfuck

Why are you so hung up on what Q says? Why do you even trust that shit? If all you wanna talk about is Q you should fuck right off.

It means KEK confirms Saudis are the kikiest kikes that ever kiked

Ok fine i guess i will i just thought mabey you would be a little open minded after all he did preduct Trump's tweets yiu know what im saying? He did shiw evidence that he was connected to trump

No. He didnt. You are just handicapped.

>Vry hlpfl, thrd dlvred prmptly, AAAAA+++++ wld thrd agn!!!1!

Seriously, I have been convinced that Trump is setting up Israel as our own tower-shield in the region now, by not just naming but spotlighting the jew at every turn. It's a little bit brilliant, but it's also the kind of strategy that got JFK dead, be careful, Mr. President!

Trump is going to expose Israel through the Mueller investigation you faggot.

Iran remains to be seen, but Syria is basically over and the extent of our war effort was putting some potholes in one airbase with an hour's warning. I think it's fair to say we weren't fighting Assad that hard.

>implying KSA and Israel aren't kike buddies
I'm not trying to minimize Israel, just pointing out the elephant in the room

Yeah, except with the new prince coming in that is all about to change.

Yeah he did haven't you seen the thread? Q-user little by little showed he was connected to the force. You're probably some co intel shill trying to push a narrative instead of being open

color me doubtful, Just because he's not as blatantly evil as Alwalid bin Talal doesn't mean he's good for us in the long run

I thought you were gonna leave? You said you were. Seems like you just wanna stick around and force this Q bullshit in this thread. Seems like you're paid to post on this site.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/362888-kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-arabian-prince-report

President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is engaged in negotiations with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman focused on creating a Palestinian state or territory.

Couple this with teh Mueller investigation where Israel will be exposed and couple this with what is going on in Israel right now and you'll see the final solution.

A single state. Palestine.

Yeah fuck off im here to talk about Trump's plan to take down israel you can go suck my dick

>Seems like you're paid to post on this site.
>21 posts by this ID
You post almost as much as Moarpheus

This strains credulity because Trump has enthusiastically rode every AIPAC cause imaginable.

Lol exactly

I hope he actually can play.

I gotta take a shower bye bye shill boy

Peace out Mordecai.

>someone that basically determines our ME policy.
Not anymore. Shale oil has made the Saudi's irrelevant to our foreign policy now. The US is energy independent. from here on out.
youtu.be/-_TrwiOKdQs

That's why they had to turn 180 and start sucking trump's dick. Bribed us with $500B weapons deal just to start and then grabbed the richest and most powerful saudis involved in planning/financing 9/11 and ISIS and turned them over to Mercenaries in the employ of /ourguy/ Erik Prince at Trump's direction.

He seems to be pushing for military action in Iran though, supporting the protesters etc.

Actions speak louder than words.

Trump said he was gonna get rid of the iran deal.
Never happened.

Trump said that he was the best candidate for Israel.
He's the worst president ever for Israel. Look at the position he's put them in.

Who has the full screencap of this?

Here you go. brand new.

Thank you senpai - That's why I love this place

I was talking about the other one made months ago, the one that talks about Trump's personal friends that were murdered when 9/11 happened and that he planned for years to become president

Oh. You mean the actual Punished Trump theory from over a year ago.

2 years ago. Whoever made this post is a genius.

Trump is nothing without Jews, he's a Zionist puppet that cut a deal with them. The deal is good for the conservative immigration policy though.

He's about to cut Israel out of the deal now. They pushed too far.

Yes my friend, thank you very much - my HDD crashed, 2800 Rare Pepes lost and this screencap too

>by being a zionist cock sucker, Trump is actually based and redpilled
>this is all based on my own theory of what I think will happen in the future

Why (((they))) hate trump are are desperately trying to vilify Putin.

The weird thing is it's becoming reality slowly

Bad move, this is not a fascist state and never will be unfortunately, we need cooperation within the GOP or nothing will get done. Bannon tried to fix this but you saw what they did to Roy Moore, it just isn't happening they've got us by the balls.

Gold mine

Why is Trump dressed like Moshe Dayan the Arab Slayer?

t. cuck

>Defending Bannon
I swear you fucking kike shills don't know when to hold your tongues and expose yourselves every time you make a post.

You can't fit in no matter how hard you try and I find that hilarious.

Its from MGS

It's in nobodies interest to have nukes flying all over the place you retarded fuck. Trump is Zionist. Deal with it.

You're delusional, one of the reason Bannon was booted was because Kushner thought he was anti-semetic.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/what-michael-wolffs-fire-and-fury-says-about-trumps-collusion-israel

Clearly MGS stole the look from this badass motherfucking natural born killer. Moshe personally murdered 10,000 Palestinian children with his bare hands. What have you done with your life?

No.

Go fuck yourself.

The rat hands are always a nice touch.

>it's just 53778267D chess, goyim
It seems like our lovely idiots from The_Donald decided to construct an imaginary world and retreat there.

All I know is Bannon was the one trying to get in guys like Roy Moore who were totally not Zionists, he knows the Zionists are going to use Trump to do Zionist shit.

Roy Moore is a zionist you fucking faggot.

Bannon was the reason alabama lost.

SLOPPY STEVE

I'm gonna Wade into this...first q was fun maybe LARP then it became annoying bullshit with YouTube Granny's posting vids...now I'm kind of coming back to it on the esoteric deep brain maybe level. I dunno I should probably just kms. but will download your infos first

Roy Moore was such a Zionists the Zionists withdrew his campaign funding and let him lose? Yeah sure. GOP didn't want Moore they gave Alabama to the Democrats. Open you fucking eyes.

wtf i belive in trump again

You came into this thread defending Bannon and Moore. This thread isn't even about Bannon and Moore.

Go suck on some foreskin you fucking kiddy diddling Rabbi.

Can't even address my points. Fact is Bannon was the one REALLY trying to "drain the swamp" but he was in over his head. GOP is already ZOG and you can't win without the ZOG's shekels.

Wrong. Bannon on Charlie Rose said that the swamp is a good business model and he doesn't want to see it go. Bannon admitted to leaking from the White House on Charlie Rose as well. Bannon attacked Trump's children baselessly.

Scaramucci was right.

Bannon is a scumbag. SLOPPY STEVE.

You honestly believe that shit? Roy Moore was an honest, normal guy, not some guy born with a briefcase in one hand and the Talmud in the other. Which is exactly why both parties mutually rejected him and allowed voter fraud to occur. This is common sense if you paid attention. Bannon might be sloppy, I won't argue with this, but he actually cared us having power instead of Zionist yes-men.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/roy-moore-enemy-children-friend-israel

Why are you shilling for 2 people who are now irrelevant and can't do shit?

bump

confirmed