Im not naruto, im my original character boruto

Im not naruto, im my original character boruto

You could've picked any of the actual literal clones and you went with Boruto?

The joke
--------
You

he's actually starting to grow on me. kinda reminds me of kid jiraiya except less perverted and more cocky.

there's decent potential. I just hope they don't force him to be ninja jesus 2.0

>except less perverted
Not in the doujins I've been commissioning.

I already hate this kid because he keeps going on about how he wants to be different from his father.

Nigga, you HAVE parents, your father never had one those growing up. You're a genius at ninjutsu while your father only learned variations of two or three jutsus. Your mother is a clan princess who cooks you delicious food, your dad grew up eating shitty cup noodles and ramen. You have friends, teachers who liked you, and a good reputation as the son of ninja Jesus.

You're already different from your father.

To ANYONE who say this faggot is underpowered...

He already has a elemental Rasengan at a young age, the same fucking one that took naruto like 10 years to make. Not to fucking mention it is undetectable, even to sasuke.

If he ever gets proficient enough, he can just lob those invisible rasengan forever!

Fuck off Naruard

And no one pointed that out to him. So why are you blaming the kid?

>trying to explain how the world works to an entitled kid

He's a kid, so yes. You're the entitled one if you expect someone to learn without guidance.

>To ANYONE who say this faggot is underpowered...
He was shit in the chunin exams. Being good compared to old Naruto powerlevels dont mean shit.

How old is Boruto anyways compared to Naruto?

Bump.

>I just hope they don't force him to be ninja jesus 2.0
you must've not read the chapters.

Fuck off Narutard

s n o w f l a k e

Fuck, Off Narutard

In a fight to the death who would win: Boruto or Stepdad Sasuke?

Le s n o w f l a k e

triggered fag alert

>be you
>hate a series
>delibarately enter a discussion of said series
>wtf guys stop talking about this series that I don"t enjoy

>wtf

Fuck off Narutard

Does the Boruto anime fix Hinatas design?

Her design in the Boruto manga made me wanna vomit.

>animator dies

and here i thought Pierot finally got their shit together,lol

>BORUTO :-DDDDD
seriously, why Boruto?

>Being good compared to old Naruto powerlevels dont mean shit.

He's still weaker than Naruto though.

His Rasengan can't even destroy a tree and muh invisible rasengan can literally just break your clothes.

Wisdom on Sup Forums
Never thought I'd see the day

I'll make up for it by shitposting you're favorite anime.

But Hinata did point it out to him, he just doesn't listen.

Hinata is so forgetful. It's kind of her fault for not standing out more.

I wonder how Boruto and Sarada would react if they met young Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke?

Salad would likely lose what little respect she has for her parents if she actually sat down to watch Naruto. Then she'd get to Shippuden and have a full blown crisis.

Would Boruto still think that Sasuke is "cool"?

He is Naruto's son, what do you think?

anyone here unironically like naruto?
also im loving the boruto shit so far. im keen for whats to come lads

Only thing Boruto had in common with Naruto is that he looks like his dad

Personality-wise, he's nothing like him in any other sense

Next time you want to shit-post, use actual "clones" like Shikadai

>To ANYONE who say this faggot is underpowered...

That's why Boruto resorted to cheating in the chunin exams right?

> Naruto took 10 years to develop an elemental rasengan

No he didn't. Not only that, but Boruto's is puny in comparison

> Boruto's shitty rasengan is "overpowered"

> Not Sarada's combination of Sharingan and Super Strength

sauce on image?

Sasuke.

Long run Burrito has more going for him, curse seal, eye shit and already having a personal mentor.

His shit being invisible is early icing on the cake, which was already more important than anything Salad could do.

>Long run Burrito has more going for him, curse seal, eye shit and already having a personal mentor.

And who knows how strong a post-timeskip Sarada will be

Mangekyou maybe? With Mitotic Regeneration: One Hundred Healings?

> Mangekyou with Mitotic Regeneration: One Hundred Healings
So it's like eternal mangekyou?

and absent when the village got blown up

So was Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Mitsuki, etc

Who is the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

>Its the episode where user gets mad nobody likes his shit tier show designed for children

They might just be under the rubble.

> has no interest in thread
> goes to thread anyway
> boasts superiority complex over chinese cartoons
> in a chinese cartoon anonymous message board

She just has to find her dad's original eyes.

He's pretty smart but a fucking weakling. His rasengan (while neato) is pussy shit compared to naruto's. And naruto didn't take forever to develop rasen shuriken at all...he just needed someone else to tell his dumb ass he could combine elements with jutsu. Nigga was making over 100 shadow clones from episode 1...Boruto would get absolutely curb stomped by naruto even before he fought zabuza.

Sakura the beautiful
Believeeeee it

When are you going to stop spamming this in every Naruto thread? Everyone already knows Tobirama is best guy.

What is Bolts kekkei genkai boys?

don't fucking say tenseigan cause it's not

domino bad luck good luck powers

Cursed Byakugan.

The eye shows up before the gods from the manga curse him though

I still don't understand why they made him some shitty boy.
If he was a tomboy instead he would have been at least sort of bearable.

Plot twist Boruto is naruto's clone made by Orochimaru

Doesn't his name have some sort of stupid untranslatable Japanese pun thing with his uncle Neji? Like screws and bolts or something?

Plot twist Boruto is naruto's shadow clone child made by sexy jutsu.

I hope the series on and in 15 years once is over we get a sequel where Sarada and Boruto have a kid and comes out with a Byakugan and Sharingan in each eye.

Thats the only reason i care about this.

As unlikely as it sounds, maybe Kawaki is not the main antagonist, but rather the second in command, and Salad is fighting the main antagonist, explaining her absence in the flash forward?

Neji is Japanese for screw.

He's capable of making normal Rasengans one-handed like Minato and Jiraiya after the movie though.

We only had to listen
It didn't have to be this way

>His rasengan (while neato) is pussy shit compared to naruto's

He can make normal sized Rasengans after the movie.

>And naruto didn't take forever to develop rasen shuriken at all

He needed advice from both Asuma and Kakashi and then used clones to cut down the actual training time. Sasuke just told Boruto to fuck off until he could make a Rasengan and Boruto ended up doing it on his own a few days later.

>Boruto would get absolutely curb stomped by naruto even before he fought zabuza

The only thing that would save Naruto would be going Kyuubi mode after getting his shit kicked in. That's literally the only advantage kid Naruto has over Boruto.

Neji is Japanese for screw, Boruto is the Japanese way to say Bolt
This also could be paying an homage to Jiraiya, whose name means 'young thunder' and Minato, the Yellow Flash

It seems pretty clear what the overarching plot of the story is going to be from the most recent manga chapter, I think.

Assassination of the Daimyo by Shojoji, coupled with Katasuke leaking the details for their new tech to someone outside of the village, will result in the Daimyo of the Five Nations declaring the abolition of shinobi.

Ninjas become outlawed and either comply or rebel, the Hidden Villages are potentially destroyed, etc.

The age of the ninja is over.

Cool direction for the series to go in, if nothing else.

Also the spiral pattern of a screw ties in with his Uzumaki heritage, and a bolt is something that's used to create bonds.

There are a lot of reasons the name was chosen.

>hidden villages
>everyone knows where they are

Naburo would kick his ass.

The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

What is Boruto about?
A big issue I have with these "next generation" type series is often there's no reason why the original, stronger and more competent cast doesn't simply take care of the given problem, does this apply to Boruto?

Naruto's excuse is literally "I'm too busy doing paperwork" and Sasuke is a hobo. Everyone else is old and busted.

From what we've seen so far they still have ninja around to deal with minor criminals and issues that aren't big enough to warrant sending out Lord Jesus Naruto to deal with.

He may be a bit faster of a learner of Chakra control than naruto was at his age but thats about it. His actual power is pretty fucking weak compared to naruto who had the nine tails chakra added on to his own.

Even early Sakura was better than naruto just because she had the basics of chakra control down and shes fucking useless now.

Is he pooping?

Unfortunately to English speakers it just reads as Bort

heh

more?

have a (You)

So they are pulling a Korra? They could at least do something more unique, like exploring the backstory of Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Kaguya

geg

>A big issue I have with these "next generation" type series is often there's no reason why the original, stronger and more competent cast

Can't the same be said for Part 1 Naruto? Why have the kids solve a catastrophic issue when the adults can?

Good thing Boruto seems more grounded and "slice-of-life"-ish

>literally just combined sasuke and naruto's hair to make boruto's

So, is Boruto having a sequel starring his son called Leruto in 2050?

>muh STR
>muh Base stats
Fucking Saladfags.
Everybody knows strength is a dump stat and half of her high stats are non-combat.

High Chakra too

Would think dex is the most important stat though.

i hate it when people milk shit, just let it die

Kaguya's people are probably manipulating things from behind the scenes.

But people do like it, as evidenced by the numerous threads that have all hit the bump limit in the past week alone.

The only ones being mad here are you and the other shitposters.

Boruto's Rasengan at this point in the manga is the same size as Naruto's. Saying he can't perform a proper Rasengan is no longer a valid argument.
He has not, however, performed a stronger version of his Vanishing Rasengan yet.

>boruto
you mean bolt

>And naruto didn't take forever to develop rasen shuriken at all
He did. He couldn't figure it out without two Jonins helping him, and hundreds/thousands of shadow clones he used to grind experience translates into months, if not years of continuous training.

Boruto did it all, by himself, in 3 days. And applied a nature release, accomplishing a task with difficulty on par with Naruto developing the Rasenshuriken. And he did it unconsciously.

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B.

>and Salad is fighting the main antagonist
No. The series is called Boruto for a reason.

Two-handed but whatever.

>and Boruto ended up doing it on his own a few days later
With next to no help from Konohamaru. The guy didn't explain just, just handed Bort some balloons and told him to copy him.

>That's literally the only advantage kid Naruto has over Boruto
At least until he starts using the seal/eye, in which case Naruto is just straight fucked.

Seems possible. Maybe Tentou is made the new Daimyo and manipulated by the villain to support the outlawing of shinobi because he's full of grief over his father's death. Then Boruto has no choice but to kill him, branding himself a criminal in the process wanted worldwide. This leads to him hanging up his headband and leaving the village to follow Sasuke, until word reaches him that Konohagakure is under attack. Maybe Naruto and the other Kage are assassinated, Kawaki most likely spearheading the effort.