TRUMPFAGS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5240049/Kushner-fear-probe-unravel-family-finances.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/22/business/media/herman-rosenblat-85-dies-made-up-holocaust-love-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit and what about the 13 yr old girls pissing on his face?

Dont worry its OK, David Hameron fucked a pigs head

All my lefty friends are convinced of foreign collusion and I said I agreed, Kushner is a traitor whose loyaly lies to Israel not America

My powerlevel has become a bit too high

TRUMP TRYING TO GET HIS DSUGHTER TO DIVORCE THAT KIKE.

BASED TRUMP.

> knew all the crooks in Israel
He's not wrong

>Jared knew all the crooks in Israel
Jared knows all of Israel.

Whats funny is Trump is not even in the big boys circle, not even in the outer limits of the Establishment.

Oh and btw, East West is a meme, we get along just fine, but fear drives progress, and we want to get off this rock dont we?

OH NO
OHHHHH NO
OHHHHH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy fucking shit
the ride is over
been fun
gonna miss you

The book calls itself unreliable and all serious reviews of the book consider it highly suspect if not outright false

See

dafuq is that 4d cheese

who owns dailymail?

Israel is a mafia state, even JP Morgan issued a warning 2 its customers 2 be wary of doing business there, then the shit hit the fan and they retracted.

Israel is a gangster state led by sleazy politicians filled with welfare moochers who will steal if the can't get if for free.

>all serious reviews

can we know jewish/liberal representation among those?
Trump as president was highly impossible according to every "serious" source

Then why would Trump flip his shit so hard over it?

see
this fire & fury affaire will explode in those who least expect it, as usual
and, in the meantime, the dossier author is getting his own senate investigation

Slander is illegal

Let me sort this out.
the (((daily mail))) is talking about something the (((wolff))) book talked about which is, by account of its own author, third hand anecdotes and heresay and 'not full truths'. I think this might be rock bottom, lads.

>Jared "knew all the crooks in israel"
dude must get around if he knows a whole country

Washington Post BTFO of CNN rag hit piece.

It's Trump.... he responds like that to any attack against him

If Israel is at risk you can bet the state department is going to bury everything.

If not Trump is taking Israel down with him as well a lot of kikes and neocon kike puppets.

PART OF 4D CHESS

Teflon Don, is a made man. If they kill him you can bet he has a poison pill to release.

>knows all the crooks in israel
>jared ((kushner)) gets shut down as well as the crooks

win win

>pol: "wikipedia is a liberal shithole and cant be trusted"
>"except f-for when i-it proves us r-ight"

holy shit that face, theres no way this guy isnt a jew right?

Not saying the article is true or false but anyone who doesn't think Mueller's team isn't balls deep in everyone's taxes looking for anything they can find is deluded.

and another redpill for the normies about how corrupt kikes are

>knew all the crooks in Israel
So he had an Israeli phone book?

They don't seem to realize that a lot of people on the right hate Kushner, not just the nationalists but a lot of neocons too. Whenever someone mentions Kushner doing something shady I immediately say "good, get that fucker out of there"

Of course he is

You know of any goyim named Wolff? I've never met one

>this is what /ptg/ believes

>>pol: "wikipedia is a liberal shithole and cant be trusted"
wrong
>>"except f-for when i-it proves us r-ight"
wrong

while it is true that wikipedia is just a website where ANYONE can post ANYTHING most GOOD wiki pages are full of citations and links directly to primary and secondary sources.

....such as the CRITICISM OF MICHAEL WOLFF with 7+ links to sources calling him a lying motherfucker and bullshitter over and over, as far back as 2004.

OH MAN TRUMP FAGS ARE BEE TEE EFF OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!! WOW THIS MATTERS!!!!

the whole book is an outright lie though...
so take it as it is, anyone that believes anything in that book will have egg on their face.

OY VEY

Sounds a lot like "it was real in my mind"
nytimes.com/2015/02/22/business/media/herman-rosenblat-85-dies-made-up-holocaust-love-story.html

Hahaha good one user.

underrated kek

It's kind of amazing to know everyone in a country.

>KNEW ALL THE CROOKS IN ISRAEL

HMMMMMMMMM I SEE WHY YOU ALL SUPPORT TRUMP NOW

It never fails

> media attacking Trump's entire family

Remember when the First Family was completely off limits?

Not really. There's plenty of tiny countries out there where it's feasible to meet everyone in a month.

I'm a Trumpfag and even I want the Jews removed from Trumps sphere of influence.

is dis real

First Family of Obama was in their 40s and working in the cabinet of Trump?

hmmm, Carter's drunk brother?

The people in the big boys circle are """""people""""" that not even people that directly work for them will know who or what they are

>Trumptards: "Steve Bannon attacking Trump is fake news!"

>Donald Trump: "Sloppy Steve is a piece of trash and will be dealt with soon!"

The book might have some incorrect info but it's been confirmed that the Bannon quotes are real.

>pol is one person

They know how to manipulate Jew haters retard. Thats why they claim to be Jews in the first place...