Raildex

Is this image, the greatest cock tease of all times?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaRuzJhS3A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1SsQHFURQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really want to make Othinus pay for her crimes

I really want Othinus to tease my cock

SEASON 3
NT 18
WILL BE GOOD

I'll want to make Othinus take responsibility as many times as she killed Touma.

A life for a life it's only fair.

I really want to make Othinus take off her ____hat

> Be Touma
> Have a magic god and a lewd index chilling in your apartment alongside countless other females in AC who would fuck him on the spot
> Doesn't attempt to fuck anyone period

Is this man okay?

By countless do you mean the clones?

I think at least one of the following three will die: Othinus, Mikoto and Index. Most likely more than one.

I see almost zero chance of Othinus surviving regardless .

I also believe either Index or Mikoto will die and whichever one of those two are left will be the one Touma leans on until he eventually dies

I think Touma may legit die sometime around the end of the series, his life has been getting shittier and shittier. One of these days he needs to go on a rampage and just hit fuck everyone mode for the hell of it.

I don't see many main characters dying at all.

At this point Touma, Accel and Hamazura are the only ones who can be classified as main characters.

>Othinus, Mikoto and Index
>dying

Accel and Hamazura haven't done anything in ages

Touma and Index or Mikoto would only be two main characters

Othinus has so many death flags they turned into plot armor. She'll be fine unless Kamachi really decides to follow through on High Priest and Ollerus' claim that it would cause Touma to shift too far

It's not been that long considering how absurdly long the series is in the first place.

Yes. Othinus is almost guaranteed to die at some point

Reminder that Accel has been in nearly every other volume of NT

We don't even know his current status and it doesn't look like we'll get any updates on him this volume. Unless Kamachi wants to shake things up by giving him an off screen death, I'm sure he's fine, though

I really see it happening since basically all the gods and godlike beings were concerned about his connection with Othinus. Germaine literally made changing Touma's nature the closest thing to a main plan in his sea of bullshit. Kamachi really seems to be hammering him changing, and if he is going to change, somebody has to die. That or the IB revelation has to be some next level awful shit for him.

Accelerator may die at some point but the only way I see him dying is protecting the sisters in all honesty.

Othinus skipped her turn in NT10. The first person on the row to death that is going to make Touma lose his shit is Tsuchimikado.

>death this, death that
The most notable deaths in this series are Frenda, Kagun, Terra, and HP who were all relevant for just one volume. Unless Kamachi is aiming for cheap shock value and/or a rioting fanbase none of the characters you guys listed are going to die.
If he had an actual track record of killing off more prominent characters (like Mugino, Kakine, Fiamma, Othinus in NT10) then I'd be inclined to believe you.

Etzali when? With all the stuff going on around Mikoto, you would think Etzali would be a bit more...present? Touma broke his promise to him, after all.

Kagun was in more than one volume though.

Even still, nobody knows either way. He's constantly changing how he writes (for better or worse) so we don't know his thought process right now.

Kagun and HP were relevant for more than one volume user. You're also forgetting someone.

I could see the microwaves leading to his death. Most of what we know of his backstory is "people loved trying to kill him". Why not attack him if he has a busted collar? Also, there are at least teo people pissed enough at Aleister to want to start bumping off his toys, one of which who knows how Accelerator's collar works, and the other probably knows or wouldn't have trouble finding out if they didn't

>I could see the microwaves leading to his death
I could see this only if Kamachi actually hinted towards it during that arc. Even a small aside of Accelerator taking shelter somewhere with LO and Worst while gibbering to himself. Then a volume or two later someone gets him while he still has no powers (unless of course angel wings save him) it won't be just tossed out there with no warning though.

>STILL NO COVER

A few nips seem to be getting curious about where it is now too.

Yeah a hint would have made more sense but then again, when you look at who just got a spinoff, it makes you wonder if sense is even a factor

I'm still mad Kamisato and nouken didn't take each other out at the end, it would have been perfect.

Holy shit Nt 18 summary was released and I didn't even know. Anyone have a link to the thread of when it came out?

>Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

A normal highschool boy dying to a random stray dog would have been a little odd though, retrievers aren't terribly dangerous so long as you're bigger than them.

Would we get a explanation of IT next volume?

Nah Kamachi isn't that bad, he's not going to kill a main character offscreen outside of a spin off.

>explanation
It's more likely to be a sudden plot twist as everything goes to shit at once.

Probably just the origins of IB.

I dunno m8 I wouldn't want a full grown, pissed off golden retriever lunging at me even there are more dangerous and powerful breeds out there

I wouldn't want it either, but if I had a collapsible baton I wouldn't really expect it to kill me either.

If anything we will finally verify if IB and IT are two different existences. It really seems to be the case already since IB has shown no signs of getting stronger or weaker while IT appears to be changing.

>They don't show it until the very day of release

>the cover itself is a announcement/spoiler

>I'll end this Aeon before the Fall Festival even has a chance to announce s3

If the cover is a spoiler, I wonder what exactly it's spoiling? What could it possibly be that we'd know its a spoiler immediately? My only guess would be "someone dies" Any other ideas?

So they really are saving the cover for the day of release. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

Source?

Nothing, it's just an assumption of mine.

Your post certainly didn't sound like an assumption

>Mina is a catgirl
Wasn't there some random cat at the end of NT10?

Only a newfag like you would think that.

Pretty sure that was Sphinx if you are referring to the hospital scene

I feel like IT will eventually end up overpowering IB since it's been changing over the course of the series. Whatever happens can't be good for Touma and may lead to him dying or becoming some "Demon Lord"

I'm not new. How does sound anything like an assumption?

Is Eromanga the one that's related to Railgun? Is it worth it?

The only catgirl I recall is the random one in the back of this picture. I don't think she fits the beautiful description the preview had though.

Reminder that it's not gay if it's with Thor

I still don't quite understand what happened when it came out in OT22.
>an even greater power swallowed that power that came out
At first I thought it was IT eating the attack Fiamma sent at him, but that wouldn't make any sense. Is IT supposed to be the greater power? If so, I feel like I'm missing something in regards to the "lesser" power.

watch it be her just with a different dress
I knew she was gonna come back just wait

Cover released

Still no season 3. And I'm still laughing.

Keep dreaming, you delusional fuckers.

Let's not do this again user

At least we know it's in the works. It won't be long until you denialfags suck our big fat winning dicks.

>Avignon this year
What a timeline.

From what I gather based on NT14, one of the many monstrosities with a necessary amount of power in Touma's zoo was sent out to destroy Fiamma, but Touma somehow managed to force out a stronger one to eat the first one and retract back into his arm. It did have a description of the second power eating the first one. Some of the ITs might actually listen to him while others might be wild cards. This is all assumptions though.

Hey guys? It Eromanga related to Railgun? I remember somebody saying it but I can't remember if it was here or they were saying it was related to Oriemo in a Oriemo thread?

Explain to me how that post sounds anything like an opinion or guess. It isn't even a little off. It's outright presented as a fact.

>At least we know it's in the work

>mfw it's just another pachinko machine announcement

Stop fishing for (You)'s.

Dengeki Bunko Magazine scans probably soon.

The magazine may have the cover and information of the new arc.

Some guy made a joke that the Eromanga MC was basically Kamachi because of the amount of shit he can write at once. No other relation.

I have a big feeling the cover won't be on there.

No, it's quite possible. The two authors are good friends, there was even an Index/Oreimo crossover.

That would be implying that Kamachi's sister is Mahaya.

Ohh, I just thought it would be fun if there was a related anime we could all watch even if it looked like shit. Disappointed as always.

I think someone said before that the authors in the series are mostly referencing real LN authors, but I can't find the post now so it might've been just Kamachi.

There is a related anime we can all watch, we just already did, better luck next year

I think they are LNs in eachother's worlds in canon. I feel it would be a bit difficult to gloss over WWIII or the international terrorism in Oreimo.

I don't know what that is but just by the picture I can tell it's garbage targeting virgin space nerds.

You'd be wrong because it's actually targeting /k/.

You have no idea what Kamachi is going to do with the series don't pretend it's outright presented as a fact like it's a fact.

H E Y B R O T H E R

READY FOR THIS FIGHT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaRuzJhS3A

Cute tanks

>targeting virgin space nerds

So nerdy aliens or astronauts? Aliens are already covered by Fran though.

That's a nice Object you got there, brother.

The fuck are you talking about? The language in this post here is 100% presented as though it's a fact the poster just confirmed. There's no words like "if" or "I assume" or "maybe"

I'm sure you already know how I feel about the Kamachi new age slut project so I won't bother explaining that but what I will say is I was talking about the fans and not the characters.

What did he mean by this?

Where can I find See visionS FULL for downloading?

I like this version.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1SsQHFURQ

Also don't be a parasite. Buy the full album online.

The cover is Maika's dead body

This kills the Tsuchimikado

I have at least few official Hei images that still make my heart hurt just as much as this one

>still nothing
>not even from Haimura's website

Even if this were true, why hide it? I could see wanting to delay the inevitable shitstorm as long as possible if it were a dead main/popular character but a dead Maika?