>2018
>still support Trump
Trump is a kike cock sucker that sucks kike cock at every opportunity. This is no longer a pro-Trump board. He failed. He let us down. He betrayed us. If you still support Trump, you need to fuck off back to r/donald and breitbart you retarded teenagers and boomers.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576
youtu.be/FYAClOv3px4
steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
youtu.be/hsrE-aNlSw0
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel Trumpfags are truly brain dead

You didn't hear? Even breitbart hates flumpf now.

Shadilay! Magapedes unite! Esoteric digits, kek and meme magic! Bases kikes and ni.. I mean black people MAGA !

Share blue bot. Copy pasta 283 displayscreen:cuck: pasta

Wow drumpfs done it again.

Whiter than u Muhammad

Truth.

>MAGA

That's a lot of 8s

Trump has failed us, but at least he gave us good memes and dreams

wew

Just stick to muttposting you fucking shill brainlet. who supplied you with trump edits that make him look like Alf? See you on pg 15 if the MODS don't ackbar you first, Paki scourge

you were better at posting minions, faggot

>UcucK
opinion discarted

sage

>says the 56 percenter

lmao cry more

shadilay though

Nice divide and conquer attempt for the 10,000,000th time, but nah, you can just go kill yourself, but please, kill any of your retarded offspring first, we don't need more liberal fucktards running around these days.

>when your sarcasm is actually correct
Sad!

>trump bot copy paste #66 SHARE BLUEBERRIE SHEEEEELS

Welcome to reddit !
Make yourself at home.

MUH DEVIDE AND CONQUER
MUH SHARE BLUE
MUH JIDF
You morons are like a broken recoed. Back to r/Donald.

BIN THAT KNIFE UGLY BONG

>Bong blames Trump for how Brexit is going instead of blaming May

He had his chance, but so far, he's been quite a disappointment for everyone except for Israel.
He has at least 3 more years to show us what he can do, though. Let's hope he does.

>replying to op twice
>implying anyone except cuckservatives wanted brexit

You do know about how sage works, right? And you also know the rules here too, I assume?

>ugly Bong
what is redundant?

>Boomers
Is there any word that's more obvious as a bot/shill word at this point? Sure, I know there are, and have been a lot of boomer hate threads on Sup Forums now, and in the past, those are one thing. But now it just seems like everything's boomer this and boomer that.

GHAY!KYS!
Sage /////////>>>>>slide Thread

ITT.

If you even vaguely mention you dislike Trump, JIDF will summon the MAGAPEDES to your thread and they will start saying things like "shills" "Shareblue" "Soros" "Muhammed" and all sorts of other shitty tag lines you've likely seen before a thousand times.

BASED kek poster!

Spotted the boomer. Back to breitbart and godlikeproductions

wow, you convinced me

Boomers are unironically right-wing on economics, which is retarded.
This is a natsoc board

Go drown some Irish babies

I love the amerimutt/amerrorc meme so much

>WE WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP. BUILD THE WALL AND KICK OUT ALL OF THE MEXICANS. WE WILL BAN ALL MUSLIMS.

>hehehe oops I filled the swamp back up with Jews

When a B8 Thread Backfires edition KEK!
Fuck you!

This. Boomers are a fucking cancer.

You need some newer memes, Bong

fuck off pajit. trump supports DACA . trump supports refugees. trump constantly badmouths white nationalist. how will you ever get a white ethnostate with that cuck in place?

hes the opposite of what people voted for. may as well as have had obama for a 3rd term just to shut the black people up

KEK niggers should be beat to death with hubcaps

t. Mohammed

fuck off mudslime there's literally nothing wrong with supporting our greatest ally

This truly is the end of days

You do realize that he's making fun of you jidf shills right?

My sides

Yawn. Another lazy recolour.
Why do Americans steal things, add an eu flag or a union jack and then pass it off as their own?

Until he starts doing anything decent, he is not our guy. I'll forgive him if he builds the wall.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576

>Imagine trying to ironic shitpost, yet the digits prove MAGA

He won't build the wall, he has barely done anything except give tax breaks to his buddies, gone on golf games, gave Jerusalem to the Jews and marry his daughter off to kikes.

SAGE
And this! You Dhimmi Cuck!!
Hahahhahahahahahahahahah

>confederate
Where do you think most of the non whites are at Cletus?

Stay mad muhammd

The problem is leftists will use anti-Trump narratives to promote leftist candidates who are actively anti-white.

You chucklefucks are literally mutt memes come to life, as well as Cuckifornia.

SIXTEEN CAPTCHAS TO POST ONE SODDING IMAGE

>Until he starts doing anything decent
There is no redemption from the depths for which he has betrayed the American public.

You have a point. I'm listening.

How the fuck is leftism anti-white?
You do know that Reagan and all of those other
douchebags facilitated illegal immigration, right?

Your Face.youtu.be/FYAClOv3px4
If you're not a Shareblue Shill you're Fucking
Dumbass.

trump had to work with jews in order to get him the presidency. every president does it. trump just decided to side with the right wing pro-israel jews.

how do you think trump even built his empire in the 70s in jew filled manhattan? he had to work with the jews.

KISS ME, I'M IRISH

JIDF won by the power of trump and his alt-reddit hoard

Sup Forums BTFO

>lost
>and extremely overweight
>thinks he is better

This almost the 100th time I've been called a Shareblue shill in a week, from everything from telling people their e-celebs are shit, to posting mutts, to disagreeing with American posters to even calling American food culture shit.

Is this your go to word when you disagree? Just call them shills + Muhammad?

Pathetic.

youtu.be/FYAClOv3px4

The North has absolutely no culture. Checkmate, Yankee Doodle Faggot!

I just want to thank OP and his ghastly little faggot friends for shilling so hard and so much my eyes just skate over their shill/slide threads now as well as their presence on normie websites and platforms.
You cause me no stress.
In fact I'm sleepy.
Time for bed.

The new face of the UK!

steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
youtu.be/hsrE-aNlSw0

Muh sheels.
Kys leaf.

>so triggered by the reality of the amerimutt meme you have to try force some shitty anti-uk meme

>south
>culture
If you like pre modern Chavs that much maybe, Virginia and Texas don't represent the entire south numb nuts. Go crawl back into your Mississippi swamp.
What the actual fuck is wrong with the guy on the left?

Call yourself whatever you want,
You are a reactionary maker of slide threads on Sup Forums and are as inconsequential as low as cum on the bottom of my shoe.
Man, I'm sleepy. So many faggots its like counting sheep.

I'm saying that virtually all leftist candidates in the West are open-borders cucks. The only exception I can think of is maybe the Swedish Democrats, but they are most irrelevant in the grand picture.

>yes (YOU)
Ok so you're a Retard.
Your obviously triggered by The fact you're born of incest Mohammed.
Wasn't anti-UK;was anti-Pedo Muslim meme
Nice try but you don't have the intelligence
To comprehend how you Fucked up on this post KYS & SAGE

pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

A hope..... A chance..

youtu.be/hsrE-aNlSw0

SAGE

The new FACE of UK indeed.

>Reddit edition sage/////////slide.

Shareblue narrative along with 56% meme. Sage