Still hasn't released his tax returns

>still hasn't released his tax returns
Why

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/oes/current/oes_nat.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't have a right to know. Executive privilege shows its best for the sake of national interest and security. The government knows whats best for the people it controls and they can make these decisions and any attempt to investigate will result in you being a criminal. DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY.

too busy releasing his bowels all over the constitution

For the same reason Obama never released his college records.

Which is?

why should anyone care? Thats his business . .

You cannot be forced to incriminate yourself in America

because they're none of your fucking business. the nigger president never released his college transcripts. What is the nigger hiding?

HURR-DUUR BECAUSE HE IS GOD EMPEROR
HURR-DURR BECAUSE HE IS COMMANDER IN CHEF
HURR-DURR VECAUSE HE IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>Never mind the fact that his Presidency is nothing short of a failure

George Lucas for president. He is everything Trump is not.

Ever notice how every time so far in his Presidency the Left has gone after him and it turned out to be nothing.
Trump has had decades and probably the best Tax attorneys in the nation working for him.
I bet everything is crystal clean and he probably payed a ton of taxes and this be will another huge Middle Finger to the Libs.
I hope he drops that bomb right before 2020 when the Left has saddled their horse and it makes them reveal theirs and it will be ugly.

in what way has he gone against the constitution?

Post yours faggot.

The Muslim ban

Because it wouldn't change anything. You'd complain literally no matter what they say.

The IRS was satisfied with them, and they are the only ones whose opinions matter in this.

Mature post.

Because he doesn’t have to, faggot

>Which is?
Because they don't fucking have to. Really.

Trump does not need to, nor is legally obligated to share his tax return with the USA. Besides that Rachel Maddow dude on msnbc got his taxes, and she got BTFO by them.

>Implying that blindly and unquestionably supporting Trump is a mature act

Yeah

Nice try paid Trump shill.

Obama released decades of tax returns. So did Hillary.

Foreign nationals not lawfully admitted to the United States do not have Constitutional rights. Grounds on which to admit are strictly, unambiguously, and without limitation a purely political question, not a Constitutional one. An immigration statute, so long as it only applies to people who haven't already been let into the country, is by definition Constitutional. Full stop.

Trump hasn't released his tax returns because he makes a lot of money from secret technology projects that utilize his tesla papers.

As soon as Trump drains the swamp and releases this hidden technology he will show his taxes too.

>Canadian reading comprehension

>Never mind the fact that his Presidency is nothing short of a failure

>Dow Jones closing at an all time record
>Unemployment plummeting
>Investments have increased
>The US is returning to a more balanced state than how it was left by Clinton up to Obama administrations

Yeah, its a failure alright.

>Ever notice how every time so far in his Presidency the Left has gone after him and it turned out to be nothing.

>Mueller investigation still ongoing
>Bannon called Trump Co. meetings "treasonous"
>Fire and Fury details how nobody close to Trump actually trusts him or thinks he's fully conscious

>Trump has had decades and probably the best Tax attorneys in the nation working for him.

Probably. Russian attorneys, expertise in money laundering.

>I bet everything is crystal clean and he probably payed a ton of taxes and this be will another huge Middle Finger to the Libs.

Probably more than the average American, yeah.

>non-american citizens have american constitutional rights

>Romania
Proof that brain-dead immaturity of the Americas also infects eastern Europe

post real flag you fat cunt

>Wages stagnant

Almost this.

Its because he ran a huge business. Even though he is not in charge anymore, releasing them to the public just because some faggot commies ask for them can surely damage his business.

But how can we expect someone on a Mongolian bread baking board to understand about how businesses work.

Why the fuck should he?

Nah. Trump has a lot more going on than we think.

He probably doesn't have time watching so much gorilla TV

>In a 10-3 ruling, a federal appeals court today ruled President Trump’s revised Muslim ban executive order is unconstitutional. The full Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals heard the case earlier this month

same reason obama didn't release his birth certificate

>Straya
>Shit tier reply

Not even remotely impressed.

[citation needed]

Also, idk man, the bureau of labor statistics begs to differ.

>He hasn't been told yet

Says the ones that were butt fucked by fucking birds.

kek if this were true it would make me love him even more

When did courts start helping non-citizens of a state and issue immigration policies?

I mean, that shit is unconstitutional or immoral at best.

for the same reason you wont show Sup Forums yours.

the nigger wouldn't release his college transcripts even though there is a long tradition of doing so. was he afraid we would all learn that he was an affirmative action nigger? failed all his classes but given a nigger degree?

He already said he would not do it.

Mueller will release him sooner or later.

Why

>Stacked liberal circuit declares it unconstitutional like they always do for any republican proposed policies
>No constitutional basis for the ruling, just muh Trump resistance

Anyone else find it strange that this thread talks about tax returns (out of fucking no where, this hasn't been a talking point for months) but another thread posted 20 minutes after uses an image that has his tax returns on it? :thinking:

the ruling will be annihilated by SCOTUS

>bureau of labor statistics begs to differ.

You're saying their statistics regarding wage growth begs to differ with stagnation? Are you fucking regarded?

>Are you fucking regarded?
Sometimes, when I do something exceptional I am held in high regards.

And yes, the BLS shows increases in wages. If you refer to shit tier mega-corp job wages then I have bad news for you.

>op still a massive faggot who just gat stop slurping cocks n balls and then gargling cum
Why?

Yes, okay you got me, whatever. I was paid to make this thread. I'll be back

Why should he? I wouldn’t fucking pay taxes either if I knew I could get away with it.

bls.gov/oes/current/oes_nat.htm

Here's your source you dumb faggot. Overall growth 0.1%. Majority of professions are under 1%. That's stagnation you fucking idiot.

his false empire would be exposed as the super-inflated shame it is.

do people take this seriously? lmao

I don't think you know the definition of stagnation

>Last Modified Date: March 31, 2017

KYS

Drives the left insane.

-Because he's not as rich as people think he is.

-Because he used bullshit tactics to evade paying as much in tax as he should have, like all rich people do.

I personally don't care.

Right, it's the most updated information from the Bureau. So you're claiming shit you don't have a source for. Fucking idiot.

An average of a 10th of a percent growth per quarter isn't stagnation? At 15$ an hour you're looking at a 2 cent rate increase every 3 months. A tenth of a percent.

Just to clarify, because I know you didn't know prior, most economists claims anything less than or up to 2-3% is considered stagnation when it comes to rates. Learn some math you fucking faggot.

cuz fuck you bitchnigger the top players play all cards best way possible to win most money

only poor losers pay full tax, kys

This is the only post that matters ITT

Trump has a fiduciary responsibility to his company brand, family, and employees.

Releasing his taxes give his(now sons) competitors a market advantage.

The fact that you're calling it a Muslim ban shows how misinformed you are about the issue.

He may the most important public official on earth. With his seedy history its only natural to want to know if his money is clean.

Do you expect a 25% increase in salary over the course of 3 months?

Are you such a turbonigger that you have absolutely no idea how the economy works?

I'll give you an example on shit like this: here in Romania, they increase the minimum wage annually because of two reasons - political points so you get votes and to bring the wages to where the prices are set so we don't starve. But because the turbo idiots don't adjust inflation, they just create more inflation and the prices rise so no matter how much you rise the wages, it doesn't make any difference in the end. Factor in that most people do their shopping in German or French owned hyper-markets that piss over our economy and rising wages really doesn't matter.

The US on the other hand has a steady ~2.2% inflation rate and with wage increases of ~0.2-1.7% (over the course of lets say Trump's presidency) its alright. You won't hyperinflate.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TRANSCRIPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Obama released decades of tax returns. Trump refuses to do it because he is owned by the Russians.

>Do you expect a 25% increase in salary over the course of 3 months?

That's some nice hyperbole you got there. Current rate is at a TENTH OF PERCENT and you pick a number in the stratosphere like some weird strawman.

>Are you such a turbonigger that you have absolutely no idea how the economy works?

I've hand fed you stats, and I've gave the other faggot a lesson in defined stagnation in regards to markets. I've probably introduced you idiots to more economic information than you've ever seen in your entire lives. Do you know how the U.S. economy works? Do you even know how any economy works?

>I'll give you an example on shit like this: here in Romania

Stopped reading there. I don't give a fuck about your shit economy. You don't have our infrastructure and our system is a hell of a lot more complex and deals with more money in a second than your economy does in a year.

>inflation rate and with wage increases of ~0.2-1.7%

Those numbers are the definition of stagnation.

Fucking hell he looks exactly like L Ron Hubbard

Do you have special needs?

Why does he need to release them in the first place?

Obama and Hillary both released decades of tax returns. Trump refuses to do so.

Don't be a bitch and deflect you filthy shill.

Too all the dumb fucks saying trump isn't obligated to show his returns, Yes he is. He literally promised to show them if he won. You're all fucking dumb for letting him walk away from his promises.

He don't have to. Obama never told us how big micheals penis is?

>15k pages of tax returns
>$ tied up internationally
you have to much faith in hominids, op