The true red pill: most people of this board will likely never reproduce and if they do, it won't be a white woman

The true red pill: most people of this board will likely never reproduce and if they do, it won't be a white woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/USpH9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*on *with a

The true red pill: OP is a paki

Good, seeing as most people here are BLACK

I literally turned down multiple white women who wanted me to impregnate them in the time I've been here.

Most of the people on this board are actually woman from Sup Forums, we just pretend to be misogynistic neo-nazis.

You sure OP?

I have 4 white kids running around.
Op is a faggot who can't communicate.

Trips tell truth

From what I can see, yeah. It's pretty black-pilling to think that even ethnonationalists can't be bothered to sustain the white population.

Why? Pass them my way next time

Nonsense.

have you seen the pol hook up picture from new york....not one white person in the entire group

Keking hard at the first result the backsearch showed

it's not easy being a one-man stud farm for lesbians of color

New York is literally 33% white, 20% of that being Jewish so I don't expect any different. However I saw loads of whites in HWNDU.

Be nice to Italians pls

Kek, saved.

Listen, mongrel, you're a sand nigger living in a land that never even managed to get oral hygiene right. Please refrain from speaking about actual humans.

No, I have not, care to post a link/pic

Eto Katya Lischina na fotke?

Sauce Now

It's Lvov.

Khan ! Is that U, you dirty cunt ?

are you guys reproducing nuclear warheads or just average 20 years later bbc cucks

I’d fuck a meat grinder before I bred a non white person.

Reverse Image search:

imgur.com/gallery/USpH9

>average

>implying these degenerates want to reproduce

got an attractive, pale white, dark brown haired green eyed girl lined up currently. Should be alright.