Gentle reminder gay men created western civilisation

Gentle reminder gay men created western civilisation.

>classical painters: gay
>computer scientists: gay
>philosophers: all gay
>poets: all gay
>architects: gay
>classical composers: gay
>bishops: all gay
>writers: gay

Without gay men you wouldn't enjoy the rich and sophisticated heritage in the western arts and sciences. You can oppress us a little to keep us crypto but you need us.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> OP: Gay

t. cambridge apostle

Fpbp

They produce great works of art and science because they can't reproduce biologically. Instead they seek to reproduce themselves artificially.

Which can be good, if society praises and rewards them for producing beautiful works of art that are deserving of eternal preservation.

In the current era, we have lost our sense of beauty. So the gay man produces nihilistic bullshit.

pic related
obvious post obvious. with a capital G. beat me to it.

I agree. I think some oppression also causes them to channel their energy into their work.

Meanwhile

>Lesbian accomplishments

Gays produce gay art, Heterosexuals or at least bisexuals create the deep and relevant stuff.
Sorry, gays are the sniffy little peepants who carry tales in the Literature Dept.

They weren't gay, they loved other men.
Can you imagine how disgusting, futile and utterly obnoxious women must've been before chlorinated water, gynecologists and education where invented?

They merely loved those who died and bled along side with them, while building civilization.
No homo in my opinion, they just felt a deeper conection with other man than with any other woman on earth. Besides, most of them didn't even engaged in degenerate behavior.

KEK

Thats some nice revisionist history there fag now kys

discord gg/mrV4hqE

add a .

bump

>Can you imagine how disgusting, futile and utterly obnoxious women must've been before chlorinated water, gynecologists and education where invented?
never thought about this

sounds pretty gay

Confirmation bias...please show us your in-depth analysis

>gay men built western civilization
Do you have proof?

Underrated.

These great men loved men, maybe even had sexual relations with them.

But they were not fucking faggots about it, being degenerates who purposely spread disease, indoctrinate children into degeneracy and break down society.

daily reminder only respond to geo-flags all other flags are retards that deserve the rake

bump

Daily reminder that even if you are gay you should be marrying and raising a healthy productive family

You have no fucking idea mate.
My unwashed butthole smells way wayyyyyyyy better than any cunt anywhere anytime, even if washed with bleach.
Such is the nature of the human fruit.
Its allways rotting.
>smells like piss? try rotting meat and fish inside a plastic bag on a sunny day

No.
Not gay.
Human. Desperately human.
Gay is a life long ailment. Something you get that never leaves you. That hinders and destroys any chance at reproduction. A nefarious brand now hailed as progressive.
>progressing where? death?
These men were not gay, they just happened to find deep, meaningful relationships with other men.
Can you fucking imagine, living, suffering and dying next to men all your life and then expect to go some woman whose greatest feat wast to be chaste until she was married, and expect to feel the same or even a greater connection than with those who bled and died along side you for your shared dreams and visions?
Goddamn!
All these "gay man", as faggy cock munching OP called these earthly angels, did was LOVE THEIR EQUALS.
And trust me, TODAY women still need a LOT of help to become at least as good as men in any field that they decide to engage upon.
>quotas, fucking quotas and positive discrimination errywhere
Now image yesterday, ten years ago, a hundred, a thousand, and so on.
Yes, civilization was trully buit on the love between man.
But that's not what you think it means.
Love isn't cocksucking or buttmunching, it's death and sacrifice, pain and suffering, you do it so that your loved ones won't.
That is what love means. Red blood, not pink dreams.

>wall of text
still sounds gay

Dude you seem to afraid of other people's opinion despite being the current year.
If what I described is gay, then so be it.
But at the same time you've just hijacked all the trannies, all the crossdressers, all the fags and all the filthy degenerates of their franchise.

You really equate Socrates, Plato and even Newton to these braindead children?
Seriously?
If so, hey mate I'm gay!
But at least I'm not a faggot!
Now excuse while I get my dick sucked and my belly cuddle by the mother of my children.
Godspeed little faggot, godspeed.

>tfw no bf

it must be an awesome flavor tho