Weed

thank you trudeau for bringing in a new era of super weed and getting super high what does pol think of legal canadian weed

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
anabolicmen.com/cannabis-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weed and alcohol is for niggers

I have a friend who got raped when her weed was laced with something. I have absolutely no sympathy for her. Pot users deserve rape

weed always makes me feel like shit. amphetamines are the good stuff.

yea... thanks trudolt for giving away 40 million dollars of taxpayer money to terrorists in a single month.

Who thinks about Canada in general?

The fucking state of you guys

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums users are mostly bitter NEETs and their opinions towards pot (as with women) are fueled by resentment. They probably got bullied by Chads who smoked at parties. States that have legalized pot have seen no negative effects, and increased tax revenue. Anyone who thinks pot should be illegal and alcohol should be legal is a nigger-tier brainlet.

haters gonna hate

Weed is bad for you.
It took me smoking the shit for a few years straight to finally get why though.
I'd smoke it to get that "Bad" voice out of my head, the one that talks shit about me, says i'm a little bitch, says I need to do more pushups.
That voice is essential to moving forward constructively. You should not block it out, you should listen to it like the drill instructor it is, and carry out the actions the highest degree of excellency you can.

Or you can smoke weed and have some cheap giggles.

this

>t. Stoner who works at Taco Bell

Get a real job you fucking bum.

>Anyone who thinks pot should be illegal and alcohol should be legal is a nigger-tier brainlet.
Spotted the mudslime.

>legalize
>decriminalize

Which one makes political cronies richer?

Send me some and I’ll let you know

>legalized pot have seen no negative effects
except for the hours where you are high drooling like a retard giggling at nonsensical stuff

It's a fucking LEAF!

> eternal
Also I can't blame you, you're basically copying Colorado, but your local politics are even worse.

"friend"
yeah okay, some fucking friend you are

Speak for yourself, not everyone who smokes pot does that. Can your brain not interpret anything beyond black and white?

enjoy it while you can leaf were going to crack down on your bullshit soon

damn, you REALLY drank the koolaid

I think weed is too fucking strong. Weed was weak as fuck in the 70s and early 80s and now one hit is stupid strong.

>Vaporizer
Try it

DAILY REMINDER THAT POT TURNS YOU INTO A SOYBOY

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
>anabolicmen.com/cannabis-testosterone/

>crackpens
Fuck that.

people that smoke weed are obnoxious

I have to actually since my chronic asthma got way way worse and vaping is the only way I can still “smoke” but I’m referring to the potency of the thc and other cannabinoids, not how much you do in a normal sitting

Lower temp setting gives you a less intense high. Very manageable and no drool.

How many great thinkers used weed? None. Because it rots your brain, like meth and heroin, just slower.

Doesn't compute with the fact niggers smoke it all day long.

guys who cares how you take it let's just all get together enjoy the plant and each other

>inb4 joe rogan

You're probably not wrong about the resentment thing, but I personally don't smoke or drink because I don't find the altered state to be dignified or even fun. Everyone I've ever known who actively pursues smoking or drinking is a fucking bore and they don't get any better when they're high. You can also watch their brain rot over time if they're regular users and you're actually close enough to them. Best blowjob I ever had was from the one time I did try weed, though. Was curious about the sensation. I can only describe my orgasm as feeling like my dick was passing through a warm, slow-motion kaleidoscope. If there was a 4D blowjob in it for me, I might try it again.

Actually, all studies show weed help speed the process of recovering damaged brain cells.

Im not 12 anymore so weed is pretty fucking dumb

>studies
>facts
Choose one.

I have nothing against people who don’t want to smoke or don’t like smoking, it’s the people who judge others or worse yet want them to get arrested and have their lives ruined for it. There are definitely lots of people who smoke that are losers and have low self control, but that’s correlation, not causation.

Good argument, thanks.

I don’t smoke much anymore but my friend who got an internship at google smokes like every other night, doesn’t impede his abilities one bit.

You buddy probably has IQ and intellectual drive to spare. Take your average whitey that is average and give him 3 joints a day and watch him slide into nigger territory within a few years. It turns you into a mindless consumer. All the coin on the weed itself, the food to fuel the munchies, the energy drinks to keep you awake, the dollars spent on the digital entertainment, etc. Of course not everyone will spend their disposable income, but everyone I happen to know actually does this. All of their disposable income goes towards entertainment that will be consumed while stoned. Its a bad feedback loop.

If you're the kind of guy smoking a joint on a nature hike, or while fishing, thats different and totally fine. The average urban retard will be destroyed with daily use.

>an internship is a real job
At least Taco Bell pays. Your "friend" is a loser who won't get the full time position because he will be out skilled by people who aren't burnouts.

well i guess all the scientifically proven data from numerous studies must be wrong then